Hiding From My Alpha [On Hold]

By Monalisi

"Lets play a game shall we," he smiled maliciously. I stepped back. "I'll leave you for now" he stepped close... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Author's Note : 3K Reads!!
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

Hiding From My Alpha

25.9K 336 7
By Monalisi

Hiding From My Alpha

Josie Has been warned by her mother every single day about the tragic day when she will find her mate.

Josie doesn't even dream of finding him. After witnessing how her father treated his own mate; her mother. She despises the thought of even finding hers. With her mom making her believe that all mates are the same; horrible and cruel, its no wonder the second she finds him she takes off. Let's see how far she will go hiding from her mate, The Alpha.

I hope you enjoy

Updates for this book may be a little slow because most of my attention is on "The Ride". If you haven't read The Ride, i suggest you do because it does not disappoint. Anyways once i'm finished with the The Ride i will update this book a lot faster.

-Monalisi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.4K 92 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
396 49 23
Drifting through the days with her group of friends, Sammy only cared about escaping it all with the help of casual sex, drugs, and alcohol until she...
1.9M 48.9K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
1.5M 43.5K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...