Bullied By Him [Adrienette Au]

By latesleeper

We all know bullies bully us because they hate us or want to embarrass us. Well...There's actually something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cover Entries (Cover contest ends)
Contest Winner/s
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
[1 Year] Chapter 45
[2 Years] Chapter 46
[3 Years] Chapter 47
[4 Years] Chapter 48
[5 Years] Chapter 49
[6 Years] Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Q & A
Q & A - Session 1 [Answered]
The Finale
Short XD
How I Met Your Father
Short XD #2

Chapter 14

20.5K 817 1.8K
By latesleeper

What?

Wot?

Wut?

Why?

Those were the 'questions' going through her mind.

She quickly typed on her keyboard.

M: What? When? Where? How?

She waited anxiously for a reply. Maybe it was a joke. She hoped it was. Cause if it was, it wasn't funny.

Nath<3: Yea! When? Friday afternoon. Where? The park. How? I asked her! Duh!

M: But.. Why her!?

Nath<3: Looks can be deceiving, Marinette. Chloé is a nice girl under all the makeup and that bitchy attitude.

M: Still...why??

Nath<3:😪 Okay. I kinda fell for Chloé when we were in the second grade. I saw something nobody else saw.

M: Did you see her naked or something?

Nath<3: HUH?! WTF?! MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHANG! YOU PERVERTED LITTLE GIRL! NO!

M: than what happened?

Marinette was biting her lip. Yep! She was a pervert.

Nath<3: Argh. I saw another side to her. That's how I fell for her. So I decided to gain her trust and all this years, we've been best friends!😀

M: 😑 Best friends, eh? Okay, I'm gonna pretend to believe that cause I enjoy your enthusiasm.

Nath<3: 😒 Ugh! Believe what you want. Chloé just doesn't show it. She's a good actress.

M: Yeah, a good actress. Make sure she signs up for the roll of the Joker for the next Batman movie, Kay?

Nath<3: IT'S NOT FUNNY MARINETTE! I LOVE CHLOÉ EVEN IF SHE WEARS A WHOLE POUND OF MAKEUP.

BAM!

She could feel her heart shatter into pieces.

Nath<3: I don't even get why you hate her so much! She never really bothered you.

M: Well, Alya told me.

Nath<3: TOLD YOU WHAT! ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS! THE SKINNY BITCHY HOE! WOW!

M: Nath.. You might be late for your date.

Nath<3: Oh yeah. Thanks for the reminder. But we're not done with this conversation.

She looked at her phone.

"AND IIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOU!!!" She turned to the TV and looked at the commercial.

"FUCK YOU!" She scream and slammed her hand on the off switch before falling to her bed and crying.

---

"Do the dare man!!" Nino hollered to his friend. Adrien looked hesitant. "But I don't have her number." He tried to think of someway out of this!

"No problem!" Nino grinned and handed over the number.

"Okay..." Adrien slowly got the number.

"Here we go..."

A: That was unforgettable. I wanna do it again! You're crazy like an animal. I don't want it to end.

He sent the first phrase.

---

Marinette heard a beep. "Maybe it's Nathaniël, saying he cancelled the date." She frowned when she saw it was and unknown number.

"That was unforgettable. I wanna do it again! You're crazy like an animal. I don't want it to end?" She read.

M: Wot?

She typed it and sent it.

---

Nino snorted. "Seriously? Wot? Pssh. Continue, dude."

Adrien nodded and continued.

A: Tell me all your dreams and darkest fantasy's!

---

"Tell me all you dreams and darkest fantasy's???" She read again.

M: Bruh?

---

A: let's talk about sex baby!

M: Excuse me!?

A: Let's talk about you and me!

M: Do I know you?! What?!

A: Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be!

M: WTF?!

Marinette kept reading the messages as they came.

A: Let's talk about sex. Mmmm..😏😏😉

M: 😷😷😷😷😷
---

Adrien widened his eyes. "NINO! WHY THE SMIRKY AND WINKY FACE!?"

Nino shrugged.

---

A: That was unbelievable.

M: What? I DON'T WANNA KNOW ABOUT YOU GETTING LAID!

---

"Wow." Nino snickered.

A: I wanna do it again. I'll eat you like a candyball.

M: WHAT?! YOU PERV!

A: You're sweet like cinnamon.

M: I feel invaded. 😶

A: Tell me all your dreams and darkest fantasy's!! Ohh..

M: 😬😬😬😬 LEAVE ME ALONE!

A: Let's talk about sex baby! Let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be.

M: AGAIN?!

A: Let's talk about sex baby! Let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and all the bad things that may be. Let's talk about sex.....mmm..😏

A: Anywhere you want it, you can have. (Let's talk about sex baby.) Do it one the counter we'll love forever. (Talk about sex baby) Anyway you want it you can have it. (Talk about sex.) Will do it in the shower we'll love for ever. (Let's talk about sex..)

A: Let's talk about sex baby! Let's talk about you and me. Let's talk about all the good things and all the bad things that may be. Let's talk about sex...

"I don't think she's gonna reply." Adrien chuckled while looking at his phone. His eyes almost popped out of its sockets when a number called.

"IT'S HER!" He quickly gave the phone to Nino. Nino answered it and put it to speaker.

"LISTEN HERE YOU STUPID SEX ADDICT! I DON'T WHY YOU TEXTED ME SUCH WORDS! IF YOU'RE SO DESPERATE TO GET LAID! GO TO A FUCKING STRIPING CLUB!" Marinette's familiar voice raged.

"Before you continue, miss. Have you heard of the song Let's talk about sex?" Nino asked, trying to hide his laughter.

The line went dead.

"Geez, Adrien. It was just a phone call?"

"Ugh!" He yelled from under his covers.

"Don't worry! MISTER, I'LL MAKE A MAN! OUT OF YOU!" Nino sang.

"You better stop your gibberish or I'll punch you."

"When will his life begin?" Nino mumbled.

"NINO! STOP WITH THE DISNEY REFERENCES!"

"ADRIEN! LET IT GOOOO!"

"NINO!"

"CONCEAL DON'T FEEL!" Nino pointed at his friend.

"NINO!"

"SORRY!"

"Good boy, Nino."

"His anger never bothered me anyway." Ninp whispered.

---
Lol! I don't know why you guys read this garbage???😭😭😭😭

Anyway!!!! 2 updates?!!! Yaaaayyyy!!!

-Edited 2K18-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 716 19
It's your second semester at high school, having the time of your life with your best friends Alya, Marinette, Nino, Adrien, and Chloe. You have the...
4.2K 221 13
After the heroes have defeated Monarch, Marinette went to another country to focus on her study and to start her new life. Finally, after she graduat...
113K 2.1K 37
What Happens when chloe trick marinette that makes her bullied by the whole school. P.s i had made these with season 1& season 2 in mind the only ne...
94.4K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...