MANAN- FRIENDSHIP OR MORE

By zestysarah

Prologue- Nandini was lost in the thoughts of Manik. Suddenly 2 women barged into her room and started taunti... More

MANAN- FRIENDSHIP OR MORE
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER -1
CHAPTER-2
Chapter-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER -15
NEW COVER
CHAPTER -16
POLL
CHAPTER -17
CHAPTER -18
CHAPTER -19
Correction -
CHAPTER -20
CHAPTER -21
CHAPTER -22
CHAPTER -23
CHAPTER -24
AWESOME
OPINION
CHAPTER -25
Author Note-
CHAPTER -26
CHAPTER -27
CHAPTER -28
NOTE -
OPINION
TEASER
CHAPTER -30
CHAPTER -29
CHAPTER -31
CHAPTER -32
DELIGHTED
CHAPTER -33
CHAPTER -33
CHAPTER -34
CHAPTER -35
CHAPTER -36
CHAPTER -37
CHAPTER -38
CHAPTER -39
NOTE
CHAPTER -40
CHAPTER -41
CHAPTER -42
CHAPTER -43
CHAPTER -44
CHAPTER -45
CHAPTER -46
OPINION
CHAPTER -47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER -50
I AM BACK
CHAPTER -51
CHAPTER -52
CHAPTER -53
CHAPTER -54
CHAPTER -55
ASK ME ANYTHING
Important News
Important Info
CHAPTER -57
CHAPTER -58
CHAPTER -59
CHAPTER -60
CHAPTER -61
CHAPTER -62
CHAPTER -63
CHAPTER -64
CHAPTER - 65
CHAPTER - 66
CHAPTER -67
CHIT CHAT
CHAPTER -68
CHAPTER -69
CHAPTER -70
CHAPTER -71
CHAPTER -72
New Story Alert
CHAPTER-73
CHAPTER-74
Note
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY
CHAPTER-75
Eid Mubarak
Chapter-76
Happy Note.
CHAPTER-77
Note.
CHAPTER-78
Note
voting results
Note
sad news

CHAPTER -56

7.6K 587 87
By zestysarah

Hi guys...

Here I am with another update.

Nandini descended the stairs and Manik couldn't stop himself from admiring Nandini's Beauty till she was brought to the stage by Shanti.

(Nandini's Attire -Imagine Dupatta over her head )

(Manik's Attire)

Nandini was resembling a princess...

Princess of Manik's dream world...

Manik just couldn't take his eyes off her.

He was brought out of his Nandini land by someone who said - Bahut hi beautiful lagrahi hai na Nandini....

Manik lost in his thoughts said -Bahut zyada....

Person - Haan wo toh hai... But I think tumhe boldena chahiye Nandini ko...

Manik - Kya???

Person - Yahi ki You love her...

Manik - Haan mai bhi yahi....

Then Manik turned towards the person and found her smiling at him.

Manik - Aliya tum... Tum kab aayi...

(The person was none other than Aliya)

Aaliya - Bas abhi abhi ayi hoon mai jab tum apni better half ki khoobsurati nihaar rahe the....

Manik - No Aaliya.... It's nothing of that sort.... Mai to bas....

Aaliya started laughing - Relax Mr.Romeo mujhe sab pata hai. I can read it in your eyes. Kam se kam mujhse to mat chupao.

Both Manik and Aaliya began chatting and laughing on some silly jokes which didn't go unnoticed by Nandini.

As soon as Nandini reached the stage, Aaliya and Manik stopped talking.

This further hurt Nandini as she again felt that she came between Manik and Aaliya.

The guests started pouring in on the stage one by one to wish the newly weds.

Nandini faked a smile all this while as a lot of things were going on in her mind regarding Manik and Aaliya.

After completing the formalities of meeting the guests, it was now time for dinner.

All the guests were called for dinner.

Only Manik , Nandini were left on stage along with a couple of Manik's friends.

Manik wanted to compliment Nandini about her look but he wasn't getting any chance because of his friends and to top it all,Nandini was completely avoiding looking at Manik.

Now was the time for some music and dance.

Manik's friends took him along with them to the dance floor.

Nandini saw that Aaliya was standing alone,so she took this opportunity to talk to her.

Nandini walked to Aaliya and said- Hi Aaliya...

Aaliya - Oh hi Nandini... Kaisi ho???

Nandini - Mai theek hoon... Can we talk???

Aaliya - Ofcourse Nandini... Isme poochne ki kya baat hai. Bolo na.

Nandini - Aaliya mai ghuma firake baat nahi karna chahti. I'll come straight to the point. I m really sorry for everything...

Aaliya - Sorry ??? But why Nandini??? Tumne Kuch kiya hi nahi to y this sorry?

Nandini - For coming in between you and Manik. I know that both of you love each other aur mai beech mein aagayi tum dono ke.
But believe me Aaliya I never intended to... Agar mere bas me hota to mai kabhi....

Aaliya - Nandini relax... Tum ye sab kya keh rahi ho. This is not at all true that You came between me and Manik. Infact, I think there was nothing between Manik and me in the first place. We were just friends ... I mean I had feelings for Manik initially but eventually we realised that it was not love. And don't ever think that u came between us.

Nandini - But Aaliya....

Aaliya - Nandini... tum bilkul bhi mat sonchna in sab cheezo ke baare me. Manik sirf Aur sirf tumhara hai. Never ever doubt his loyalty towards u. I m glad that you shared this with me. Agar tum share nahi karti to sach kabhi pata nahi chalta tumhe. Aur Waise bhi... Mai itni hot hoon ki mujhe koi bhi ladka mil sakta hai. So don't think that I will keep sulking or worse snatch Manik from you.

Saying this Aaliya laughed and Nandini too joined her.

Nandini - Thanks Aaliya...

Aaliya - It's Ok dear. We are friends now.so no sorry no thank you.ok... Let's just leave this topic here itself. It's time to enjoy. Let's just hit the dance floor.

Saying this Aaliya took Nandini to the dance floor.

The conversation of Aaliya and Nandini was heard by someone who was standing behind them at a distance .

As soon as Nandini and Aaliya reached the dance floor, the music changed .

All the couples started dancing together.

Manik on Seeing Nandini walked upto her and forwarded his hand.

Nandini hesitatingly took Manik's hand.

Manik took Nandini to the centre of the stage and the spotlight fell on them .

Dekha hazaro dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai

(Manik was just lost in Nandini's eyes)

Sambhale sambhalta nahi yeh dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

(Both of them moved to the rhythm of the music completely forgetting the others)

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein yeh aati jati hain

(Manik twirled Nandini twice and held her waist with his free hand)

Dhoondhe se milte nahi hai hum
Bas aap hi aap baki hain

(Manik's hand travelled to Nandini's exposed back and he slightly pulled Nandini towards him)

Pal bhar na doori sahe aap se
Betabiyan yeh kuch aur hain

(Nandini tried to move away from Manik but he held her hand)

Hum door ho ke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

(Nandini's back was facing Manik and Manik hugged her from behind while swaying to the music)

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

(The partners changed and now Nandini was dancing with Raj and Manik with Nyonika but their eyes were fixed on each other.)

Aagosh mein hain jo aapki
Aisa sukun aur paaye kahaan
Aankhein hamein raas aa gayi
Ab hum yahaan se jaaye kahan

( The partners changed again and finally Manik and Nandini were back together)

Dekha hazaron dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai
(Manik lifted Nandini and twirled around once with her)

Phir bekarari kaisi hai...
(The music stopped but both Manik and Nandini were lost in each other)

They came back to their senses after the guests cheered them with their claps.

Nyonika fumed in anger seeing Manik and Nandini dancing so close to each other.

She instantly left the party and went to her room.

Manik held Nandini's hand and took her to the terrace( their usual hangout place)

As soon as they reached there, Manik left Nandini's hand and said- I am sorry Nandini, mujhe tumse baat karni thi isiliye mai Tumhe yahan le aaya.

Nandini - Kya baat karni hai apko humse...

Manik - Bahut Saari baatein karni hai par mujhe samajhme nahi aaraha ki kaha se shuru karoon?

Nandini - Par usse Pehle Hume aapse Kuch kehna tha... Wo hum kehna chahte the ki ...

Manik didn't let Nandini finish her statement by placing his index finger on her lips.

Manik - Shhh... Aaj Kuch mat kaho... Just listen to me....

Nandini looked at Manik's finger and then at his face.

Manik - Nandini... You are looking beautiful...

Nandini lowered her head on this compliment by Manik. She turned back to leave.

But Manik held her dupatta.

Nandini turned towards Manik and said- Manik leave my dupatta.... Let me go...

Manik - Don't go Nandini.... Not this time.

Saying this he pulled Nandini towards him .

Due to the sudden pull, Nandini crashed with Manik's chest.

Nandini closed her eyes to feel the moment.

Manik - Nandini Ek baat kahu....

Nandini - Hmm...

Manik -

You know I never felt the way before with anyone the way I feel when I am this close to you.

I just want to capture this moment forever in my heart.

And never let you go away from me. Never ever....

Mujhe pata nahi ye feeling... I don't know what this feeling is!???

But if this feeling is what people call Love then yes... I admit that I am in love with you...

Done with another update...

Hope you guys like it....

Ignore the typos if any.

So guys.... What do you think... Whatever happened just now is it a dream or reality???

If it's a reality, what will happen next???

If it's a dream whose dream is it???

And don't kill me for these questions. I know I m wicked😉😉😉😉....

Do drop in your comments

And guys, this update was written in a hurry so please forgive me if you find any mistakes, please let me know. I will correct them....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 21.6K 52
The journey of a girl called Nandini who don't have any surname or identity of her own. When she wants to take a step for herself she got an helping...
321K 30.4K 31
#PRIVATE STORY# Ten years is a lot of time, especially if you are not in contact with someone, isn't it? Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy were child...
293K 2.5K 8
He looked inside through the window and his eyes widened in amazement as he saw her topless and braless. She was standing facing her back to him and...
20.8K 2.6K 31
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...