Boss Lady [ Completed ] #Watt...

By ambershanelx

Classy, in charge and manless could be used to described Eva Marks. A twenty seven year old who is the head e... More

BL
BL 1
BL 2
BL 3
BL 4
B L ♛ 05
B L ♛ 06
B L ♛ 07
B L ♛ 08
B L ♛ 09
B L ♛ 10
B L ♛11
B L ♛ 12
B L ♛ 13
B L♛ 14
B L ♛ 15
B L ♛ 16
B L ♛ 17
B L ♛ 18
B L♛19
B L ♛ 20
B L ♛21
B L♛ 22
Baby Shower♛
B L ♛ 23
B L ♛ 24
B L ♛ 25
B L ♛ 26
B L ♛ 27
B L ♛ 29
B L ♛ 30
B L ♛ 31
B L ♛ 32
B L ♛ 33
Wedding Day♛
B L ♛ 34
B L ♛ 35
B L ♛ 36
B L ♛ 37
Forever My Lady♛
Note from Author
S E Q U E L
Greetings.

B L♛ 28

45.8K 1.4K 209
By ambershanelx

Kavon

The office was filled with thick smoke. I began counting the money and bagging it. Tee soon came in to give me some statements and I looked over them. I have been in Houston, Texas for about three days to catch up and a few things and to visit my grandmother's and mom's grave. I doubt I will visit their graves but it's a thought.

"Um, you have a lot of missed calls from Eva" She stated simply.

"Give me the phone" She tossed me the phone and I went to my call log to see the missed calls. I exhaled then clicked on the name "My baby" so it would call her.

"Hello Kavon why the f-"

"Eva, please drop the attitude"

She chuckled "You expect me to to drop an attitude when I haven't heard from your sneaky ass in three days?"

"Yeah" I shrugged.

"You know Kavon... I don't know what has exactly got into you but please get it out..."

I sighed I could hear crying in the background.

"Is that Mackenzie?" I asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, why? It's not like you care or anything.."

"Fuck it, it's so hard trying to get through to your stuck up ass"

"Whatever.. Fuck you... sorry ass" With that she ended the call. I slammed the phone then got up from the chair.

The anger was building up in me and I just had to take it out on something or someone. I entered the main lobby and every ones eyes shot towards me. After noticing the eyes I widened mine and looked around the room.

"The fuck y'all looking at get to motherfucking work!" I snapped out of frustration.

"Umm King"

"Not now Tee!" She stopped talking then sighed.

Can't believe Eva called me sneaky and sorry. Shit, I am doing my best trying to balance a family, more than one business, and drug trade. It is beyond over whelming but I am managing. For a nigga that grew up without a dad I think I am being a great father to Mackenzie. She is my life, I hold off a lot of shit just for her. I don't regret it at all either. I made her so it is my duty to raise her. Thinking about Mackenzie always calms me down. Her smile, the way she giggles when I make a funny face.

My phone began to ring in my pocket. I answered it and stopped the rage I was in.

"Talk"

"Kavon, I don't know who you think this is..answering the phone like that"

I was relieved that it was Pharah.

"My bad ma, I didn't know who it was but what's up?"

"Eva..."

"What about her?"

"What did you do nigga?"

"Shit, I don't know" I snapped as I opened the door to my office.

"You know! Wait.. you didn't tell her did you?"

I smacked my lips "About what"

"Why this time is sentimental to you"

My voice changed "I don't know... she knows about mama but not exactly when it happened"

"Kavon, you need to tell her. Eva is worried sick about you and your state of mind right now.. c'mon, there is a child involved"

"I know and my child is fine Pharah"

She smacked her lips "you get like this every time November rolls around and you can't take out your frustration out on people just because mama went missing!"

I went silent and my mind went blank. I exhaled "You still there?" She asked.

I nodded as if she could see me "Yeah"

"Look get yourself together, if you meed me I am here and Eva is... I don't know"

The called ended and I placed my elbows on my desk and put my head in between my hands. I don't mean to come off in anyway all because of my mom. I know I should tell Pharah the truth about our mother but I don't want it to affect our brother sister relationship. Pharah would be crushed to know our mother was burned alive and I saw it. Then again I don't know how it would affect her because she was so young.

"Aye, we going to the club you in?" Bold said as he busted through my office.

I scrunched up my face then stood up "Ugh yeah"

The car ride with Bold, Riley and Slim was quiet. After arriving at the club and noticing it was a strip club Riley got mad. So he just sat at the bar the whole night, his head is so far stuck up in Hazel's ass the nigga can't even be a man. Bold, Slim and I grabbed our drink and headed straight for the stage. The hoes looked so good and they shook their asses on the stage for us, we couldn't help but throw money. One of the strippers winked at me then turned around to walk off the stage. She came to where I was seated and began to dance all on me and my middle was getting harder by the second. She informed me her name was Candi in my ear then licked it.

She got up then guided me to follow her. I looked back and Bold and Slim were gone. I smirked then followed Candi. We went through this long ass hallway until she opened a door to the right. She shut the door and began to unzip my pants and bringing my already hard member out. She took it into her mouth and began to go to work. I grunted as her tongue swirled all around my middle. I placed my hand on her head to guide her. She began to deep throat and not even gag. This is just what I needed and didn't even have to ask.

Eva's image popped in my mind and I instantly went back to myself. "Stop" I barked at Candi and she took her lips off of me and looked at me funny.

"The fuck.." She asked as I zipped myself up. I can't believe I just stopped a bitch from giving me head.

"Yeah.. I have to go" I got out the room then back out into the main part of the club. Bold and Slim rushed to me asking me questions about what happened but I wasn't paying them any mind. I simply said lets go, I needed to hear from my family. Eva probably won't even talk to me right now. I grabbed my phone as we made our way back to the hotel.

There were no missed calls, no nothing from Eva. I called her quickly and got no answer. "Sprung?" Riley said with a lifted eyebrow.

I chuckled "Yeah, I am new to this shit though"

"Get use to it fam, you can't be slipping up from time to time though. You have a little one at home now that depends on you. Some things that you did before you can't do any more." Riley preached.

I took in everything "But bruh no one is realizing what the fuck I went through as a child!"

He chuckled "And that is what makes you stronger"

I exhaled as we drove through downtown Houston. I kept checking my phone to see if anything changed. My fingers began to tremble as I clicked on Eva's name. The began to ring, I was nervous and anxious to see if she would answer or not.

Eva

For the past two days. I have woken up and exactly three in the morning. I am not sure if it is a sign or what. My head touched then pillow as to me getting comfortable in the bed that I laid in by myself. Yesterday I put Mackenzie's crib in the room so I wouldn't be alone. Even sparkle was in her also. My phone began to vibrate against the night stand and I grabbed it so it wouldn't wake Princess up.

"Hello" I groaned out.

"Eva, baby..."

I rolled my eyes, Kavon's voice was honestly the lasts I wanted to hear. He had been calling numerous times that I have ignored.

"Princess is sleep, why you call so late"

He smacked his lips "Eva, drop the attitude just hear me out..."

"K" I replied bluntly then he began to explain.

He began explaining why he acts the way he does during November. I understand, where he was coming from. If I watched my mother get set on fire then I too would be traumatized for life. Then again I was wrong on my half for accusing him of being sneaky and a cheater. He apologized for calling me stuck up. After that of course we went back to ourselves.

"Pharah" I called as I went downstairs. Last night Kavon and I went to sleep. I went to sleep on him first of course.

"You all happy and stuff, let me guess y'all talked it out?"

I put Mackenzie in her high chair then went into the Pantry to grab the cheerios. After pouring some on the table of her highchair I turned around and smiled "Yeah, we did at like three in the morning"

"Awh.. Honestly girl Kavon he is a good person, her just has some rough edges. Your the only girl that I like for Kavon, them other girls were pure hoes and gold diggers"

I laughed and smiled. That talk was needed "But umm he said something about an aunt, a few days ago"

"Really.." Pharah asked.

"Yeah.. what's up with her"

She cleared her throat "She's in rehab but we don't really know her... we met her when we moved to Tampa with our grandma.. I mean but I don't know, I surely will ask though"

After cleaning the kitchen and giving Mackenzie a bath, Pharah and I decided to relax in the den while watching TV.

"Sponnn sponn" Princess yelled at the tv.

Pharah and I both looked at each other then laugh. She has been trying to talk a lot lately. "What is she trying say?" Pharah asked.

"Sponge bob.. I think" I said with a smirk. Lately, Princess has been trying to talk. She'll be seven months next week. Dr. Jones says she's a smart baby, which I agree with. The rest of the day went by slow, Sunday's are always slow for some reason. Since we don't go to church every Sunday there is hardly anything to do.

Kavon hasn't called or text me. No type of communication since last night and it is twelve in the afternoon. Sometimes I hate what he does, but that is how he gets his money. I began to look at Mackenzie, she favored both Kavon and I but Kavon more. She definitely has his head, nose, lips but my almond shaped eyes.

My mind was still on those pictures though. I decided to look for "K Kutz". Princess was strapped in the back as I rode around town with the directions of my GPS. My GPS directed me to the place Kavon took me last year when he had the break in.

I stopped then car on the side of the building then got out the truck to get Princess out. She came into my arms then I shut the door then locked the door. I looked around the neighborhood and it wasn't the best nor the worst.

The bell rung as I went inside the shop. A smile was upon my face so I could seem friendly.

"Hey... oh oh that's Mr. Hanes wife" An old man with salt and pepper hair stated.

I nodded my head "Yes, that's me.." I smiled then went closer to him. He was currently cutting someone's hair but I just needed to ask him a quick question.

"Hi Mr..."

"Grant" He cooed.

"Mr. Grant" I re adjusted Princess in my arms "I received some pictures from here earlier this week and I just wanted to know why I got them"

He looked at me "Well the manager is not here at the moment" I exhaled then slightly I rolled my eyes then said "Thank you"

He nodded his head as I walked off. I felt my phone vibrate. I used my other hand to get it. Thank God it was Kavon.

"Baby why you at the shop?"

"How you know?"

He exhaled "I know everything"

"I just wanted to know why these pictures were sent to me.. what the fuck are you hiding"

He exhaled "I don't want you involved with the other life I live, please chill out. Trust me I am trying to protect you"

-

feel free to vent about this chapter.. updates are going to come slower, I have writers block... U G H !

I'll fix the mistakes laterrrrrrr.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.8K 19
Addy is an only child, she was sweet, kind and caring. She loved her family, but one day her mother died, her father turning cold-hearted. He started...
149K 4.5K 44
After a traumatic event, Asia is saved by a woman who is a "dancer" at Suga. Desperate for a way off the dangerous streets of Atlanta and a place to...
7.1K 343 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...
628K 15.3K 70
Eva queens, eva is a gorgeous beautiful woman who can make men fall on there knees with just one look, her black silky hair sways on her hips with ev...