Ours(Harry Potter Love Story)

By rainbow8649

Ever wondered what Harry Potter would be like if Harry had a best friend who was a witch, and lived with him... More

Ours(Harry Potter Love Story)
The Truth
WHAT?!?!
Inside the mind of a boy PART 1
Inside the mind of a boy PART 2
New Friends
Hogwarts
The Practice
The Dreams
Love is Lovely
Fighting, Kicks and a Troll
Light In The Darkness
A Lesson Well Learned
Fluffy?!?
Nicholas Flammel
Detention with Hagrid
Down the Trapdoor We Go Part 1
Down the Trapdoor We Go Part 2
The House Cup & Going Home
Author's Note
Book 2: Chapter 1- I've been Kidnapped by Gingers!
The Burrow
Diagon Alley
Gilderoy Lockheart
Togetherness
Off to Hogwarts We Go!
Oh My Merlin They're in a Flying Car!
Spells, and Mandrakes, Howlers and...Lockhart, Oh Boy
Info Time
Justice
Exploring the Explanations

My First Day

6.4K 147 59
By rainbow8649

It is the first day,

don't know where I stand anymore.

I've got my hands in my pockets,

I'm staring down at the floor.

When I walk through the halls,

Will I fall flat on my face?

Am I in over my head?

Are people even gonna know my name?

First Day by Laura Shigihara

___________________________

MELODIA'S POV

I was having a great sleep after my encounter with my father, when all of a sudden my dreams all turned to darkness.

I saw a man, it was the same man I always see in my nightmares. It was...Him. The one who killed my mother. The one whom everyone fears...Voldemort.

He had killed my mother already and was just staring at me, when he started laughing. No...he wasn't laughing...he was cackling, evilly.

He walked toward me and reached out to touch me, but when he almost did he was repelled by an invisible shield. He seemed angry and quite upset by the fact that he couldn't touch me.

Then I looked to the side and saw Harry as a baby and I knew what Voldemort wanted to do, he wanted to kill Harry. He took out his wand and pointed at Harry.

I screamed and shouted trying to save him, but I knew he couldn't hear me. With a flash it was done. He had killed Harry with a smile.

No...no please.

I was screaming and crying, wishing he was still alive, when I woke up screaming with a bead of sweat on my forehead and tears streaming down my face. I haven't cried since that night, and I've had nightmares like this before but this is by far the worst nightmare yet.

Hermione was looking over me with a worried expression.

"Dia, what's wrong? Why were you screaming and crying?"

"H-Harry... d-died. I-I c-couldn't s-stop i-it. P-please h-help. N-no m-more. P-please."

"Oh, ok. It's ok, Dia. Harry is fine. He's still alive. He's ok."

"H-Harry..." I was clutching my head and shaking, rocking back and forth with my knees pulled tightly to my chest.

I can't get the image out of my head. Harry's usually here to help me get through my nightmares. He's not here this time though. I'm all on my own this time. I-I can't breathe. Harry...

===========================

HARRY'S POV (Meanwhile)

I woke up with a start. It was a bit too early to get ready for school. But that wasn't why I was up.

I had a sudden urge, it's the same urge I've felt every time Melody has a nightmare. Which means she had another nightmare...and I'm not there to help her.

The last time this happened, she started hyperventilating. Oh no... I need to help her before she loses consciousness.

I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs towards the girl's dormitory. I was about to climb up the steps, when the steps turned into a slide.

'Ugh! I don't have time for this!'

I grabbed the rail of the steps and pulled. I climbed all the way to the top, went inside Melody's dorm and saw her on her bed shaking and crying, while clutching her head. Hermione was telling her it was going to be okay, and that I was still alive.

Oh, so it was that kind of dream again.

'Alright Harry, let's go help your girlfriend.'

I went over to her bed and sat down next to her, pulling her into my chest and letting her cry into my shirt. I suppose that since she hasn't cried in a long time, she's letting it all out now, but I don't mind.

I whispered sweet little things like 'Hey, it's ok. I'm fine, you don't have to worry or cry, I'm not going anywhere for a long time, plus I'd never leave you. I promise.' into her ears, calming her down enough that she stopped clutching her head, and shaking. Her breathing was shallow and she was panting, but eventually her breathing returned to normal. She hugged me and whispered a small, almost inaudible "Thank you, Harry."

I smiled, I'll always be here for her no matter what. She's my best friend.

I saw Hermione in the corner of my eye, making an 'Awww!' face. I blushed, but continued to hug Melody.

"Are you okay now?" I asked, still concerned about her. She just smiled and said

"Yeah, I feel better now. Thanks Harry. Now um, I don't mean to be rude, but could you um..."

I blushed, but smiled and nodded, getting up and walking to the door.

"Wait, how did you even get up here in the first place?" Hermione asked.

I chuckled and Melody giggled.

"He climbed up the slide by grabbing the rail and pulling himself all the way to the top." Melody answered. Hermione had an 'Oh' face on.

I walked out the door and immediately the stairs were a slide again. I slid back into my dorm only to find Ron awake and getting ready for school. He had a confused look on his face.

"Where did you go, mate?" He asked as I began to get ready for the day.

"I was in the common room, and Melody was there. She said she had a nightmare, so I helped her with it." I answered with a slight blush not facing him. His confused expression faded and he smiled saying ok.

We roomed with three other boys whom were still asleep, so we decided to wake them up.

Hehe, this should be fun...

===========================

MELODIA'S POV (again, after Harry left)

I smiled, shaking my head. My tears had dried already and I had stopped crying.

But it felt good to cry. To just let all my emotions out. To let it all flow out. It felt good. Maybe it's ok to cry every once in a while. Yeah.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Mione asking me if I was going to get ready for school now. I nodded and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, got dressed and decided to do something different with my hair.

It was getting a bit too long, it's now down to my ankles. Okay, this is a sign I need to cut my hair.

Instead of doing it myself and making it look horrible, I called Mione and asked if she'd do it. She nodded and asked how short I wanted it.

"Down to just above my bottom, please." I asked politely. She nodded and got to work. About 15 minutes later, she was done and I looked amazing!

"Thank you sooo much Mione! I love it! Now what about you? What do you want to do with your hair?"

"Hmm, how about we put it into two intersecting braids and then leave the rest down?"

"That's perfect!" I said as I got busy on Mione's hair. When I was finished, she looked fantastic.

She looked at herself in the mirror, squealed, and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back smiling. We left the bathroom and got our stuff ready. During that time, we heard multiple screams and laughing. Oh Harry, what did you do?

Mione and I shook our heads and got ready to go downstairs. At the doorway, we linked arms and walked down talking about what kind of things we're going to learn today. When we reached the bottom, Harry and Ron were there waiting. Harry smiled at me and I blushed. Then, I remembered the screams and put on a fake stern face.

"What did you two do?" Mione and I asked in sync. Ha! A day and we already talk like twins.

Harry and Ron looked at us weirdly, and then started laughing. Oh what did they get themselves into?

Then, the rest of the boys came down with fuming faces. They looked at Harry and Ron, then turned and stomped away.

Mione and I shook our heads once again. Finally, Harry and Ron noticed our hair. Ron stared at Mione and blushed, but looked away before she could notice. Harry was staring at me with a smile, but was also blushing. I blushed as well, tugging at my, now a bit shorter, hair.

"You cut your hair. Why?" Harry asked.

I blushed even more.

"Well, I just...thought I'd shake it up a bit instead of just putting my hair in a braid again. I couldn't just put it down, it would go down to my ankles, so I let Mione cut it. Do...Do you...l-like it?" I answered, blushing even farther, still tugging my hair.

"It looks fantastic. You-you look beautiful." He said, blushing too.

Mione grinned at me and Ron was smirking at Harry. I rolled my eyes at them, grabbed Harry's hand, and pulled him out of the common room, Ron and Mione following close behind.

We got to the Great Hall, because of Mione and I remembering the entire route of course, and sat down.

Mione sat next to Ron today, while Harry sat next to me. While I was eating, I felt eyes on the back of my head. So of course, I turned around. I saw a boy about my age staring at me. He blushed when I locked eyes with him. I waved at him with a smile, then turned back to my breakfast.

I had two pieces of bacon, two eggs, a waffle, two pancakes, and a piece of toast. Or at least I did, before Ron decided to steal my waffle, my toast and my eggs. He tried to steal my bacon too, but I slapped his hand away before he could. Mione and Harry were snickering as they watched the little event. Hey what can I say, I love bacon!

While eating my breakfast, I noticed Harry staring at some boys, looking quite upset. Then I noticed the boys were staring at me. So to reassure Harry, I held his hand under the table. He seemed to calm down a bit, because he smiled and ate his breakfast.

Girls weren't glaring at me or anything and they weren't staring at Harry either, instead they talked to me a lot about school. Some Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and one or two Slytherin girls talked to me as well. They were really nice, even the Slytherins!

Professor McGonagall handed us our schedules, and we, Harry, Ron, Mione, and I, all compared them. As fate may have it, we all have the same schedules.

We were all happy about this, but I don't think Ron wanted Mione in his class. Oh well, he'll just have to deal with it.

When we all finished our breakfast, we got up and began to go to our first class. Transfiguration!

However, I failed to noticed that along the way, Mione and I had lost Harry and Ron. I hadn't noticed until we got to the classroom.

Uh oh...Professor McGonagall is already here, which means they're late, and they're in trouble.

We lost them, so they're going to blame us. Ugh! Great, just great.

They burst through the door panting.

"We made it. Imagine if McGonagall was here." Ron said. He glared at Mione and I.

"You two left us!" He said.

"We did not! We thought you two were behind us the whole time. How were we to know you two weren't?" I snapped, defending Mione and I.

He would've responded, if McGonagall hadn't transformed out of her cat form.

"Mr. Weasley, it is not their fault that you could not keep up or find the classroom on your own, so stop blaming them and take your seat! I trust that you and Mr. Potter can find them on your own." McGonagall said.

Harry would've sat next to me, but Ron pulled him to sit next to him. Ron's being a whiner. Oh well, he'll get over it eventually.

And so, we went to every class, and in every class, Harry sat next to either Mione, Ron, or I. Basically this is how it went.

Ron

Me

Mione

Me

Mione

Ron

Mione

Me

So yeah.

When Harry last sat with me, we were in potions class. I had read most of the books we were sent to get the night before, so I knew a lot about each class.

Sadly, the potions teacher didn't like Harry or I much. He tried to embarrass Harry as much as he could, by asking him questions he didn't know the answer to. However, Mione and I knew all the answers, but he wouldn't call on us. Then, Harry got smart and talked back to him.

"Obviously Hermione and Melody know the answer, would be a pity not to call on them." He snapped. I couldn't help but smile. Harry's really nice and sweet, but he does have a temper and I think it would've been blown, if the professor hadn't backed off.

Finally it was the last class, and we were learning how to fly a broom.

It was easy for Harry and I, though I'm not sure why. We've never done this before. I guess we're just naturals.

Neville Longbottom, however, wasn't as lucky. For as he got on his broom and hovered, his broom began to lift itself up. To sum it up, his broom went haywire and he fell off. As result, he broke his wrist and was taken to the nurse. Madam Hooch, the teacher, told everyone to stay planted on the ground or they'd be expelled.

But of course Malfoy had to pick up Neville's dropped remembral, and make a snarky remark. Therefore making Harry and I mad. Harry on the other hand had taken action and had told Malfoy to give him the remembral.

However, he didn't (not quite a shock here,) and took to the sky on his broom.

Henceforth the reason why Harry went up too, causing me to follow him, to make sure he didn't fall.

So I zoomed up under Malfoy, Harry being above. I was under Malfoy just incase Harry got it then dropped it.

Malfoy threw the remembral, and Harry zoomed after it.

I had brought up a rock to chuck at Malfoy because he stole the remembral from Harry. So while he was focusing on Harry, I chucked the rock at his head and hit it spite on. He looked towards me with an angry expression. He would've said something, but Harry took the remembral out of his hand started floating down.

I stuck my tongue out at Malfoy and floated down with Harry, he passed me the remembral with a grin. I rolled my eyes in return, but I smiled nonetheless.

Gryffindor was cheering as we got to the ground, while Slytherin was sulking. Too bad our victory was short lived.

"Mr. Potter, Ms. Black, come with me." Professor McGonagall said.

While walking back into the castle, I shot Malfoy a deadly glare. The git shivered but still had a smirk on that was masking his real emotions.

I expected her to take us to her office, but instead she took us to Professor Quirrell's classroom.

"Pardon me Professor Quirrell, may I borrow Oliver Wood?"

"O-of c-course."

What? Why does she need to borrow another student? Alright I'm totally lost.

We walked down into a hallway, and then Professor McGonagall told Oliver Wood something about finding a new seeker and a new chaser. I was still lost, nonetheless.

Oliver explained though, making it a lot clearer. When I understood it, I was all giddy and excited and I could tell Harry was too. Oliver said we would be two of the youngest players in Gryffindor history!

When we told Mione and Ron, they were thrilled! Ron more than Mione, but they were still thrilled.

Mione congratulated me, and reminded me that I was just like my mother, who was also a chaser.

At dinner, Ron's older brothers, Fred and George, kept telling Harry and I that we better not screw up, and that it was they're job to make sure we don't.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention Harry and I have a practice with Oliver tomorrow? Well if I did, then now you know!

Also I have an elemental lesson with Professor Dumbledore tonight. He said I could bring whoever I'm most comfortable with. Henceforth the reason I'm going to ask Mione, Ron and Harry to come.

To be totally honest, I'm quite comfortable with all of them, but Harry and Mione are the ones I can actually connect with. Ron's alright, but we don't really have that much in common. He's still a great friend though!

So right at dinner, I asked Ron, Mione and Harry if they'd come with me to my lesson. They all said yes, so I did a little punch to the air while saying yes. They all stared at me, then they all burst out laughing. I sunk into my chair blushing, but I still smiled.

Yup these are my friends.

As the end of dinner approached, I went back with Mione to the common room to get my supplies for the lesson.

I got my bag, and put in everything on my checklist. Mione told me everything that I needed so I didn't have to keep looking back at the paper.

This is the checklist:

Rock

Bottle of water

A box of matches

And a song I know the lyrics to. The song was called love song by Sara Barellies. I love this song.

Everything's there, good, okay.

"Alright, I'm ready let's go." I told Mione.

She smiled and nodded. We linked arms and walked down to the common room. The boys were there, they were just sitting there talking, probably waiting for us. When they saw us, they got up and Ron groaned.

"Finally! I thought they'd never come down!" Ron exclaimed.

I was gonna retort back, but Mione beat me to it.

"We were only up there for two minutes Ronald! Are you that impatient that you couldn't wait two minutes for us to come down?"

Ron blushed, but said nothing and turned away.

"Let's just go already!" I exclaimed. I'm not impatient, I'm just really excited to go. They all nodded, and Mione linked arms with me again.

We skipped out of the common room chatting about what the lesson will be like, or what it might focus on.

This time, I held Harry's hand so that he wouldn't be lost like this morning and he was talking to Ron so basically if Mione and I get lost, we all get lost.

We finally arrived at Professor Dumbledore's office, and since none of them knew the password, I said it.

Professor McGonagall had told me it while I was walking to the common room with Mione.

We went up and knocked on his office door.

"Come in." We heard him say.

"Hi professor, these are my friends. Hermione, Ron, and Harry." I introduced them all, suddenly feeling extremely nervous.

He smiled and beckoned for all of us to take a seat.

"Have brought all your supplies?" He asked me.

I nodded, smiling. I took each of them out and placed them on the floor.

"Very good, now I do believe you've had contact with your father already. Correct?" He said.

I lowered my head, but nodded. I could feel all their eyes on me, I had forgotten to tell them that. I had forgotten about it after I had the nightmare. My hair was covering my eyes as I nodded.

"And would you like to tell your friends how you did that?" He asked.

I took a deep breath, and answered while shaking.

"I talked to him while I was sleeping. He said our minds were connected because of our blood. He's going to talk to me again tonight, he promised. He's a good man, so I know he'll keep his promise. He's not what everyone thinks he is. I know he isn't. I can't prove it now, but I'll prove it someday soon." I said confidently, defending my father.

Dumbledore smiled and nodded.

"I do believe that is all the information you need to know, correct? Or do you need to know more?" Dumbledore asked them.

I still wasn't looking at them. I was still shaking, and clenching my hands into fists, on the verge of crying, when I felt people hugging me. I looked up and saw it was Harry and Mione. I looked to the side and saw Ron just sitting there awkwardly, he looked like he was trying to figure out what to do. I chuckled when he pat my back awkwardly. Hey at least he's trying.

"I thought so." Dumbledore said with a smile.

I wiped my eyes, and nodded at him. I thanked them all for the comfort, and asked Dumbledore if we could begin the lesson.

"Okay, pick up the rock, but don't touch it." he said. Everyone else looked at him like he was mental, but I understood.

At least a little.

Basically, he wants me to levitate the rock with my mind. I just don't know how. I guess I'll just have to try and focus.

I focused a the rock lifted up a little, but out of excitement I lost my focus and it fell.

I closed my eyes and focused once more. I thought about the rock moving up and down and going left and right. Then, I got a little fancy and thought of it doing a flip, then landing softly back down on the floor. When I opened my eyes, it was still on the floor.

I pouted, thinking I hadn't moved it at all. However when I looked at Mione and the boys, they had they're jaws open and a look of awe on their faces.

Mione's didn't last long though, because it was soon replaced by a look of pride. She smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Realizing I had done it, I smiled, jumped up and fist bumped the air. Then I remembered Professor Dumbledore and sat down, blushing.

Mione giggled and clapped her hands in front of the boys' faces to snap them out of it. Now that everyone was settled and back to normal, we continued with the lesson.

"Okay, open the bottle of water and move the water." I did as told and tried to move it with my mind, but it didn't work. It didn't move an inch.

Okay, maybe I should try something else.

I thought and followed my instincts. I raised my hand and the water moved up. I used both my hands, and moved the water up, down, left and right.

I moved it towards Mione and the boys. It stopped directly in front of them. Ron put his finger in the water, Mione put her hand above it, and Harry put his hand below it. I giggled and moved the water back into the bottle.

"Touch the matches." he said.

I did so, and a huge flame flared out. I jumped up in a bit of a panic, but I calmed down and remembered what happened on the train.

I sat back down, and casually stuck my hand in the fire. It felt nice instead of it feeling like a horrible burning sensation. It felt calm and light. It made me feel safe and happy. I closed my eyes and felt the fire slowly go out. When I reopened my eyes, it was gone.

"Bloody Hell." Ron said, with a look of shock.

I giggled and Dumbledore nodded.

"Alright, do you have a song prepared?" he asked. I nodded in reply. "Well are you ready to sing?" I nodded. "You may begin whenever you are ready." I nodded, took a breath, and began.

"Head under water,

And they tell me to breathe easy for a while.

The breathing gets harder, even I know that.

Made room for me but it's too soon to see, if I'm happy in your hands.

I'm unusually hard to hold on to.

Blank stares at blank pages.

No easy way to say this.

You mean well, but you make this hard on me.

I'm not gonna write you a love song

'cause you asked for it.

'cause you need one, you see

I'm not gonna write you a love song

'cause you tell me it's make or break in this

If you're on your way.

I'm not gonna write you to stay.

If all you have is leaving,

I'ma need a better reason to write you a love song today, today.

I learned the hard way

That they all say things you want to hear.

And my heavy heart sinks deep down under you and your twisted words,

Your help just hurts

You are not what I thought you were.

Hello to high and dry.

Convinced me to please you.

Made me think that I need this too.

I'm trying to let you hear me as I am.

I'm not gonna write you a love song

'cause you asked for it.

'Cause you need one, you see

I'm not gonna write you a love song

'cause you tell me it's make or break in this

If you're on your way.

I'm not gonna write you to stay.

If all you have is leaving,

I'ma need a better reason to write you a love song today.

Promise me that you'll leave the light on.

To help me see with daylight, my guide, gone.

'Cause I believe there's a way you can love me

Because I say

I won't write you a love song

'cause you asked for it.

'Cause you need one, you see

I'm not gonna write you a love song

'cause you tell me it's make or break in this.

Is that why you wanted a love song?

'Cause you asked for it.

'cause you need one, you see

I'm not gonna write you a love song

'cause you tell me it's make or break in this

If you're on your way.

I'm not gonna write you to stay.

If your heart is nowhere in it,

I don't want it for a minute.

Babe, I'll walk the seven seas when I believe that there's a reason to write you a love song today, today."

When I finished, everyone was looking at me. I turned red and looked down hiding my face with my hair again. I had heard music while I was singing, so I guess that was me. Cool. Harry was smiling at me, as was Mione, and Ron was giving me a thumbs up. Professor Dumbledore was smiling at me as well.

Suddenly I was tired. I yawned.

"I think that's enough for today. Good job. I didn't expect you to know what to do for the fire but you were great nonetheless. There will be another lesson on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Good night." Dumbledore said.

"Thanks professor. Okay. See you Wednesday. Good night." I replied, while yawning. We all left his office while Ron kept saying how it was amazing when I did those tricks with the water. I smiled but I kinda zoned out after that.

I somehow managed to fall asleep along the way and I stopped walking. I was leaning against the wall, when I fell to the ground, asleep. The last thing I remember was being picked up before I was lost in the land of dreams waiting for dad.

===========================

HARRY'S POV

I looked back and saw Melody sitting on the floor, asleep.

'Hehe. She's looks so adorable.'

I walked back towards her, picked her up bridal style and began walking again. Ron shook his head and Hermione giggled.

"She's asleep already? Geez I'm tired too, but even I can wait until we get back to the common room." Ron exclaimed. I looked at him irritably.

"It's not her fault, elementals are suppose to get tired after using their powers. It doesn't help that she controls five elements, or that she's a beginner. So yes, she's going to be extremely tired, but it's not. Her. Fault! So I would appreciate it if you would not make fun of my friend, because of her exhaustion. Because unlike you, Ronald, she has a reason to be exhausted!" Hermione retorted back at Ron, fuming.

Wow. Hermione and Melody must be close, because I'm pretty sure if Ron had said anything back, Hermione would've hurt him badly.

I chuckled as Ron turned back around and continued to walk grumpily. I looked down at Melody, she looks so peaceful. I brushed some hair out of her face.

'She's so beautiful.'

When we got back to the common room, Hermione, Ron and I sat on the couch and love seat. Ron and Hermione were in the love seat while I was on the couch with Melody. Melody curled up to me, gently wrapping her hand around the bottom of my shirt.

I blushed, but quickly hid it as Hermione began to talk to me. She had noticed Melody's hand on my shirt and shook her head with a smile.

"What?" I asked.

"You do know she's not going to let go now, right?" she answered.

I looked down and tried to unwrap her hand from my shirt, but she wouldn't let go. Dang it!

"Night Harry, good luck!" Ron and Hermione said before disappearing up the stairs. I sighed.

'Oh well, looks like I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. With Melody.'

I blushed, but laid back on the couch so that I was comfortable and Melody was safely secured under my arm.

I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Melody. I love you." I said before drifting off into a deep sleep.

I heard a faint 'Goodnight Harry, I love you too.' before I fell asleep, and I smiled.

===========================

MELODIA'S POV (in her dream)

I sat down in the middle of a forest waiting for dad, when my dream changed. Harry was there, except he was older and he was reading to a little girl. Then an older girl, who looked a lot like me, walked in holding the hands of two little boys.

"Albus and James want you to play with them." She said.

Older Harry pointed a finger at himself, questioningly. Older me chuckled, shaking her head.

"No, not you. Lilly." She said.

The little girl, who I'm guessing is Lilly, got up and walked over to the boys.

"You want me to play with you?" She asked, looking surprised. The boys simply nodded, and Lilly smiled.

"Okay." She said and took off with the boys.

"Don't go into the woods!" Older me yelled.

"We won't!" The kids yelled back.

Older me chuckled and shook her head again. Older Harry got up, and kissed her.

I smiled, that's what I want our future to be like. I wonder if this is the future.

Suddenly the dream changed again, and I was back in the middle of the forest. Dad was there, I ran up and hugged him.

"Dad! I knew you'd keep your promise!" I exclaimed. He chuckled, hugging me back and ruffling my hair. I swat at his hand in an instinct.

"Where else would I be baby girl?" He said, still ruffling my hair.

"Hey, cut it out! You're messing up my hair!" I said still swatting at his hand. He laughed.

"Yup, you're my daughter alright! So how was your first day at Hogwarts?" He said.

I told him everything that happened today. Starting from the nightmare, all the way to the end of the lesson. By the time I was done, it was time for him to go.

"Wow, that's amazing. Glad you had a good first day, tell Ron, Hermione, and Harry I said hi. I'll see you tomorrow night sweetheart. Goodnight! Love you!" He said, before he vanished.

I woke up for a moment only to feel Harry kiss my forehead and say 'Goodnight Melody. I love you.'

I quickly replied back quietly, "Goodnight Harry, I love you too." and fell right back to sleep. And guess what, I didn't have any nightmares. Not one.

But I did have sweet dreams.

*************************************

Hey guys, sorry I took so long to update, but it was Christmas! Anyways I hope you all had a great Christmas. I know I did. Once again, I apologize for not updating, but here it is. So I hope you enjoy it! Happy Holidays!

~rainbow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 418 24
What if Harry never REALLY fell in love with Ginny? What if Ron never fell in love with Hermione? What if Ron couldn't get back into the tent after h...
21.6K 383 19
What happens when James Potters sister falls in love with his best friend
4.6K 95 18
What would happen if Lily's sacrifice was still made but she wasn't killed as well as James. And what if a wand never choose you in diagon alley. Wou...
15.4K 190 20
Imagine if Harry had a best friend and they were inseparable you wouldn't see one without the other. You would probably have a lot of questions like...