Bullied By Him [Adrienette Au]

By latesleeper

We all know bullies bully us because they hate us or want to embarrass us. Well...There's actually something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cover Entries (Cover contest ends)
Contest Winner/s
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
[1 Year] Chapter 45
[2 Years] Chapter 46
[3 Years] Chapter 47
[4 Years] Chapter 48
[5 Years] Chapter 49
[6 Years] Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Q & A
Q & A - Session 1 [Answered]
The Finale
Short XD
How I Met Your Father
Short XD #2

Chapter 13

20.6K 697 1.3K
By latesleeper

"PREPARE FOR TROUBLE!"

"AND MAKE IT DOUBLE!"

"Ugh!" Marinette scoffed as she watched her favourite show on TV. Apparently, she wasn't such a big fan of the villains.

"To protect the world from devastation-"

"To unite all people within our nation, to denounce the evils of truth and love, to extend our reach to the stars above, Jessie, James. Team Rocket blast-" before she could finish her mimicry, her trap door opened.

"Marinette?"

"Mom? What do you need?" She asked as she turned away from the TV.

"Well... Nathaniël told me what happened yesterday." Sabine mumbled.

"Oh...is he here?" She asked with hope glistening in her eyes. Sabine shook her head, making Marinette sigh. "Okay, but what did he tell you?" She bit her lip.

"He told me you ate too much popcorn and fainted. Marinette Dupain-Chang! How many times do I have to tell you to control yourself?" Sabine narrowed her eyes on her daughter.

Marinette sweatdropped. "No more than once, that's for sure." She waved her hands and giggled nervously.

Sabine sighed and left while mumbling stuff about teenagers this days.

Marinette giggled. "So, Nathaniël didn't tell her.." She wondered out loud. She picked up her phone and went to Nathaniël's number.

"Should I call him or...nah, I don't wanna be a stuttering mess. I'll text him!"

She typed a quick thank you and sent it before turning back to her TV.

"YEAH! ASH! YOU CAN DO IT! GO ASH AND PIKACHU!!" She was jumping around her room in all possible directions.

"YE- huh?" She stopped when she heard a beep. It was a message from Nathaniël. She quickly straightened herself and opened the text while giggling.

Nath<3: For what?

It read. She replied.

M: You told my mum I ate to much Pokémon!

Send!

"Wait! What the heck?! Pokémon!?" She yelled in embarrassment.

Nath<3: Lol. what? Hmm. I guess you're watching Pokémon too?

She smiled.

M:You watch Pokémon too?

Nath<3: Yeah! You too!

M: I love it!

"And the fact that you love it makes me love it more." Marinette mumbled giddily.

Nath<3: Really? What's your favourite Pokémon?

M: I dunno! I love them all!!

M: Maybe Eevee!!!!

Nath<3: Interesting. Yeah, it's kinda cool cause it has many possible evolutions. Mine's a Charizard!

M: No surprise. It's red like your hair. 😂

Nath<3: Hey! -_-

M: Sorry!😂😂😂😂

???:Mines Lucario!

Nath<3: Huh?

M: Who are you?

???: ... *??? Left*

Nath<3: Okay... Wyd?

M: POKÉMON!

Nath<3: Oh, whoops! Hey, I gotta go.

M: Where?

Nath<3: I'm taking someone very special out.

Marinette giggled. Was he taking one of his siblings or maybe possible...her?

M: Really? Who?😏😏😉😊

The pause was so long, she thought he had left. But than she saw that he was typing.

Nath<3: Chloé! Wish me luck!👍💜

---
Ohhhh! I am back! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR NOT UPDATING! OMG! I WAS VERY SICK! I CAME UP WITH A FEVER! LIKE! GREAT! FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC! ALONG WITH FLU!

THANK YOU!

NOW! WHY AM I WRITING WITH CAPS AGAIN! OH YEAH.

NOW PLZ ENJOY THIS QUICK EDIT I MADE!

XD THERE ARE COUNTLESS FLAWS IN IT BUT I LIKE IT!

ALSO, SOME POKÉMON!

YAS! SOMETHIN' FOR THE SOUL!

Before you start attacking me.

*extends hand*
Bye. -leaves all the tools you need for fixing walls-

-Edited 2K18-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.1K 37
What Happens when chloe trick marinette that makes her bullied by the whole school. P.s i had made these with season 1& season 2 in mind the only ne...
4.7K 146 16
Chloe's words finally started to effect Marinette. They effected her badly. No one would notice though, she was good at putting up a front. People st...
4K 221 13
After the heroes have defeated Monarch, Marinette went to another country to focus on her study and to start her new life. Finally, after she graduat...
98.7K 1.6K 36
Marinette got accepted to a new school but this school is for the Rich. Although Marinette's parents have a successful business, they aren't million...