In Time. [Completed]

By ummusk

(Not Edited) Its my first story and has many mistakes. But it gets better as it goes further. Erica Hale, a... More

Introduction
Introduction to the characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Note.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23- The dark secret.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter-28 Decision's
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter-35
Chapter 36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38 {The wedding part - 1}
Chapter- 39 {The wedding part-2}
Epilogue.
New Story.

Chapter-34

78 14 0
By ummusk

Mature content ahead. It's at the end, I would say it's not that deep, there is just a little brushing up. But still if some people want to skip that part its okay to skip the last part.

Enjoy

****

Steven's pov

She look's so peaceful, as she sleeps. We reach our destination, I dont feel like waking her up but I have to go on with the plan. I take the box from the back seat and leave it on her lap lightly. It has a dress for her. I want each and every moment of her life to be special. I move out of the car and move towards the waterfall. I notice all the decoration's. They are perfect the way I wanted them to be. They have beautiful curtains and alot of lights. The sofa is set in the way I wanted it, the way is lit up beautifully. Now, I am just waiting for Erica to come, dressed in the dress I gave her.

It's the biggest step of my life, who thought that one day I will be proposing Erica, the girl who threw coffee on me. The girl I insulted, the girl I hurt, the girl whom I betrayed. The girl with a fiancé. But even after all this mess, today I am going to make sure that she stays with me, for me.

I go on checking the dinner, it's perfect. I move on to checking the booth type set up they have done. Its really beautiful with all the lights. I sit there on the sofa and... Crap! I am so nervous. How am I going to tell her.? No you can do it Steven. Go for it. I have been practicing for a month. But what if she says a No. It's been a year now. I don't think she should have any problem. But let's hope. I tilt my head to see out of the curtains as a figure approaches towards me. The silver skinny dress fits her perfectly. Its rests on her thighs and a very large amount of her skin is exposed. She is already giving me goosebumps.

***

Erica's pov

I walk on the path made with lights covering at ends. I look at the view in front of me and I cannot help my surprise. It looked so beautiful. The waterfall glistens because of the light surrounding it. It seems like there is glitter flowing in the water. There is a beautiful dinner table and next to that is a booth covered with curtains. When I woke up in the car, at first I was surprised. With the box in my lap but then I saw the note it held and I knew by that, that there is some surprise. So, I changed inside the car struggling. But somehow I managed to put some make up which was inside my bag.

I see beads of sweat on his forehead as I near him. The place looks so beautiful, with the voice of water hitting the stones and flowing.

"You liked?" Steve asks as now I am standing near him. To answer his question, I don't find a better way then this. I take hold of his neck and directly lean in for a kiss. There is always something new when I kiss him, I don't get the feeling like, I have been doing this from a long time. Everytime our lips meet I get those goosebumps, those explosion's. He kisses me back with the same passion as he holds me by the waist and pulls me closer.

"I like your gloss, you should use this one often." He chuckles as we leave the kiss catching our breath as our foreheads touch.

"So what's all this" I gesture towards the place, "about?"

"Curious aren't we." He winks at me and pulls out the chair for me to get seated. I take a seat and so does he.

"You know Steve, whenever I ask you something you always answer." I mock at him sarcastically.

"Yeah! I really do." He says.

"Oh kill that sarcasm." I groan.

"Patience. Patience love. Is the answer to all the questions."

"Fine." I twitch my lips and start to open the containers. I pick up the first lid to see a halal snack pack which I always wanted to try.

"Steve, this looks yummy." I say as I pick up a fork and take a bite of one meat kebab. Well I think they call it that.

"This is really tasty." I say as I take another bite and then another. I eat quickly not wanting the tasty taste to disappear even for a second.

"Well, I think there won't be left any for me." Steven chuckles as he puts some chips in his mouth. I was so busy stuffing the food that I did not even notice when he started to eat.

"I am sorry but I cannot really help it." I chuckle as I take another bite.

"Well, stuff yourself babe, we have more" he says as he uncovers another snack pack. I clap my hand with happiness and continue to eat.

After I and Steve complete the meal we look at each other and laugh as there are no leftovers.

"Desserts.?" I ask as Steve uncovers two plates of lamington.

I give him a smile and devour the dessert.

****

"Rather than running the business, I don't have any further plans." I say as I lay back down on the sofa. My head rests on Steve's lap.

"But I do have plans." He says running a hand through my hair.

"What plan?" I ask as curiosity builds inside me. I really hope he is not thinking to move back in U.S.

"Well, I have been thinking about this for a while from now and I don't think a better time than this to speak about it." He says standing up. I also stand up worry filling me inside.

"Steve, this concerns me." I say.

"Erica Hale, when I met you I was a complete bitch to you. I never knew that hurting you will hurt me more. I am really sorry for all those things I did to you." He holds my hands. "Eria, I am sorry for everything I did, and I am so much grateful that you forgave me and accepted me. The way I stalked you, wanted you. The way I hurt you even when I said I deeply loved you. God! I dont know what I am saying." He titls his head downward.

"Steve, it's okay. You don't need to apologize."  I say him.

"No, it's not that." He takes a deep breath "I love you Eria, you know I fell for you the moment I saw you, the you walked, your lips moving the way you smiled. I was so mesmerized that I bumped into you. And to remove that feeling, you know the rest." He shrugs.

"I never thought that I would fall in love. I would do everything possible on earth to just keep her happy. You are so special Erica Hale, you are my first love and I want us to take big steps now." Okay breath Erica, I know where this is going.

"Steve, honestly you are mixing up your words." Just cut the crap damn it.

"I dont know how to say it." He bends down on one knee and removes a box from his pocket. By the size of the box it's difficult to think that whether it holds a ring or something else. But I gasp as he opens the blue velvet box. There two rings in it, one is a plain ring while the another is an infinity band. I place my hand on my mouth.

"I love you so much, I know I was a total ass to you when we met, but now I realize that it is impossible for me to stay without you. Erica, I just want you, I want you by my side everytime. I want you when I wake up, I want you when I go to sleep. I want you, you, you everywhere. I think this is the perfect time." He smirks. Tears form in the corner of my eyes.

"Erica Hale, Will you do the honour of marrying me?" He asks holding the infinity band in his hand. I don't need to think bout this. I always wanted this. I bend down on one knee so that we are equal.

"Steven, you just don't have any idea how much happy you make me, I love you. I am really sorry for everything I did to you, I am sorry for being such a bitch to you." I give a low laugh. "Marriage" I sound like I am thinking over it. "Sounds good to me." I say. He stares at me in confusion. "Yes, stupid. I will marry you." I say and a big smile appears on his face, and within a fraction of a second he slips the ring in my finger. I take the another ring and notice the 'forever' written on it.

"The one you are wearing has 'love you' engraved." Steve smiles.

"I love you." I say him as I slip the ring in his finger.

"I love you too." He says as he seals it with a kiss, like a promise.

"So engaged?" He says looking at his ring.

"We are." I smile.

I get up and sit on the sofa as he comes besides me.

"Thank you Steve. For making this so special." I say him but he leans in for a kiss. Our lips meet again but this time it's different, it's the engaged kiss. I bite his bottom lips causing him to groan while I let out a chuckle.

"You wanna play with me girl.?" Steve says as he comes over me. I did not even notice how I ended up laying on the sofa. I nod.

"Okay then lets do this your way." He says in my ear biting my earlobe which sends down a shiver in my spine. He presses lights kisses on my cheeks downwards to my collarbone, each kiss makes me shiver.

His hand makes contact with the edge of my dress, it makes way from my thighs to my stomach as it lifts up my dress while his lips torturing each and every inch of my skin. He caresses my stomach as his hand moves upwards.

"I am gonna rip this dress." He groans.

"But that's a gift from you." I speak in between my pleasured state.

"I'll get you many like this." With that he rips off the silver material off my body. I am not ashamed of being naked in front of him. We did make out may times before this, but now I want more. My hand moves to his shirt as I unbutton it. I don't fail to explore each and every inch of his skin while he torture's me with his lips. I go in a state of pleasure where I have never been. I want him so much right now.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks. "I don't want you to.." I cutt him off by a peck on his lips.

"Get inside me." I say assuring him. And he gets inside me filling my body with enormous pain.

"Eria, this is the last time I will ever hurt you." Steve says as he thrusts deeper inside me, he knows I am virgin and so is he. I nod as tears leave my eyes.

"You want me to stop?" He asks.

"No don't." I say as he speeds up and the pain is replaced by immense pleasure.

"You are mine." He says but I am really busy moaning right now.

And in between all those moans, and groans, I lost my virginity and found my infinity.

*****

Vote, comment, follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.4K 50
⚠ Warning sexual content!!! ⚠ *Book 1 of the "Unexpected Lovestory" Series* She loved her husband more than her last breath. She was blinded, deafene...
1.9K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
33.3K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
10.5K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...