Lost Precious of Mine (Black...

Av Bakamono_dearu

Ciel Phantomhive had already faced hell at a young age. His parent died. His sister disappeared. His mansion... Mer

Announcement
Prologue
✡ Chapter 1 What Are The Odds? ✡
✡ Chapter 2 Two Ends Meeting Calls For Fate's Intervention ✡
Chapter 3 A New Beginning
Chapter 4 A Normal Day At The Manor
Chapter 5 Time With My Brother
Chapter 6 Back To The Place Where Thoughts Can Bloom
Chapter 7 A Needle of Truth in A Pile Of Lies
Chapter 8 Lying is The Best Thing You Could Do, Isn't It?
Chapter 9 Irrelevant Conflicting Feelings
Chapter 10 Truths and a Pocket Knife
Chapter 11 Death Gods Don't Use Toilets, Death
Chapter 12 Queen's Watchdog and the Beautiful Street Rat
Chapter 13 The Beautiful Street Rat's Ways
Chapter 14 Queen Watchdog's Ways
Chapter 15 Not What I Anticipated
Chapter 16 A Pint of Liquor for every Drop of Sorrow
Chapter 17 Does Fate Really Exist?
Chapter 18 The Sounds of The Bells of Blessing
Chapter 19 Puzzle Pieces and Fate
Chapter 20 Answer to Every Question
Chapter 22 Juliana and Julienne
Chapter 23 Victor's Devotion
Chapter 24 On Your Way
Chapter 25 Goodnight, My Lord
Author's Note

Chapter 21 How Love Can Be Foolish

853 29 27
Av Bakamono_dearu

Soft footsteps hit the marbled floor, producing a light sound of a tap. It contradicts the loud gala that was currently taking place in the Phantomhive vicinity. His movements were smooth and calculated as he tried to minimize his presence. The moon's light peeked on the window down to his frame, his shadow being cast on the ground.

These certain atmosphere always made him drop his facade and show his true self.

"It's a beautiful night." His voice resonated across the empty hallways .

He was not fond of the idea of attending a luxurious party. However, his good friend invited him which leads him to no choice but accept it.

"Are you alright, Mister?" a tiny little voice suddenly said, disrupting the male from his thoughts.

The surprised silver head turned to the petite girl girl beside him. She was wearing a gorgeous red dress that matched her blonde curls and light skin. Her hazel eyes showed pure curiosity as she tightly clutched on her worn out white teddy bear.

His eyes focused upon the toy. One of its eyes was missing and numerous stitches are present around its body. It was the exact definition of trash and yet the girl was clinging onto it as if it was made of gold.

He knelt down to her level and let his chartreuse eyes meet her curious ones.

"Is he your friend?" he asked, ignoring the girl's question.

The girl nodded enthusiastically with a pleasant smile plastered on her face. "His name is Charles and he likes hugs."

"I see." he paused for a second. "Don't you find him to be disgusting already?"

"Hm? Digutching?" the child twisted her tongue, trying to imitate what he just said.

He decided to change the question to aid the struggling child. "Isn't he ugl--?"

"Shh!" the girl hushed, covering his mouth. "You'll make him sad!"

The male released a soft chuckle, removing the girl's grip from his face. "Alright."

"He's sad that's why he always needs hugs."

"Oh really?"

"Really, really!" she stopped, staring at the male's features. "Do you want a hug?"

"A hug?"

The girl didn't say more. She let her small arms enveloped the tall man in front of her.

He felt warm. He felt a tinge of happiness tugging on his heart. It was  a foreign yet blissful feeling. He found himself hugging the girl back quite delicately, afraid to break the fragile human.

"Julienne! Where are you!?" a woman's voice called out, making the girl flinch and release herself from his grip.

"I need to go, Mister!" she quickly said and held out her pinky finger. "Promise me that we'll see each other again!"

"Why?"

"We're friends, that's why!"

"We just met."

"Friends are friends! Promise me!" she aggressively growled.

He laughed at the child's enthusiasm before locking his pinky finger on hers. "I promise then."

She nodded, grinning bashfully before running to a direction only to return back to him.

"What's your name, Mister?"

"... Undertaker."

"Undertaker!"

The silver haired man snapped out of his trance, looking up to see a familiar fuming noble just behind his desk.

"Ooooh. Earl Phantomhive!" he greeted, clasping his hands together and leaning on the table. "What brings you here?"

"My sister! Have you seen her!?" Ciel Phantomhive shouted in frustration.

Undertaker tilted his head as a response. "Why? What happened?"

"She still has not returned home since yesterday and our maid told me that she left for you. Where is she?" He growled.

Undertaker was alarmed at the sudden news. He maintained his facade though, for he knows that the Lady won't like it if he is to spill the beans.

"Well, if I will recall the events of yesterday, she went here to have a cup of tea. By the time it was 3 pm, she left the parlor to go back home." He answered truthfully, his nerves starting to get uneasy.

'I told you to not to pursue the truth any longer, my dear Julienne.' He thought, his eyes showing a melancholic look. Good thing his hair was there to cover it.

"Damn it!" Ciel pounded his fist on the desk, making a femur of a deceased fall from it. "Useless information!"

The older male observed the earl. His own thoughts started to swirl around his mind. He felt the need to slap reality on Ciel's face.

"Isn't it your fault?" Undertaker said with his voice losing its characteristic happy tune. "You confused your sister into feeling something forbidden."

"What!?"

Undertaker shrugged, cackling as a wide grin made its way to his lips once again.

"Nothing~ I want that statement to remain that way, Earl Phantomhive."

Ciel sent out one final glare before storming off the shop with his raven butler tailing behind him.

"... How love can be such a dangerous weapon." Undertaker muttered.

He pulled out a compartment from the desk, revealing a small tattered picture of a certain blonde little girl.

"How it had fooled many men." He continued, eyes trained down to her happy smile.

"And sadly, I'm one of those men."

Meanwhile, the ocean eyed noble was frustrated beyond compare. His face was stern and his glare could kill half the population of London.

He's currently in misery. With no clues to tell her whereabouts, he's lost. He doesn't know where to start ever since Undertaker proclaimed his lack of knowledge towards the issue at hand.

"What should I do!?" He shouted in frustration, eyes casting towards the tall butler who still had his smug smirk on.

Sebastian was amused by the fact that the noble still hasn't found the obvious solution to his problem.

"It seems like you forgot your strongest pawn, Young Master." He teased with a chuckle.

That's when Ciel realized the use of his contract.

"Sebastian! Search for her this instant!" He ordered.

"As you wish."

...

She looked up the giant manor in front of her, mouth gaped open in astonishment.

"Is this... My home?" She asked herself.

She can't deny the familiarity of the large structure even though her memory of it was still scarce.

She silently walked up the stair case, stopping once she was in front of the double doors designed intricately with gold borders swirling around the platform.

She knocked thrice and waited patiently for an answer.

'I will just intrude if there is no one around.' She told herself.

To her surprise, the door opened. It revealed a butler clad in black. His gray hair was messy, black highlights flying in every direction . His eyes are crimson red, fitting to his pale complexion. He was the exact definition of beauty.

But she did not feel awe. She felt her fear surfacing as she recalled the broken memories of this certain individual.

"I'm sorry, Julienne." Red orbs are the only thing that remained in her view. His cold hands caressed her cheeks and quivering lips. "I cannot provide the warmth you seek nor do I have the will to turn against my master. Worry not. This pain shall fade soon."

You can't trust him.

Her thoughts echoed in her mind as she tried to swallow the saliva forming in her mouth.

"It's nice to see you again, beloved Julienne." He greeted, offering a warm smile that she used to adore.

But now only fear was the only thing she feels.

-------

(Bakamono: Four chapters remain, eyo! I'm excited for the finale.

This is the mysterious butler ^^;

Comment what you feel and vote your heart out since it extends my lifeline a lot. But if I'll be honest, I prefer comments. Because they're fluffy ^w^)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
264K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
307K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...