Transformers Prime; The Unwan...

By wolfette91

OLD VERSION! STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN AND THE REWRITE IS CALLED PULL ME INTO THE DARK. My name... is Mika Nak... More

Authors Note
Darkness Rising
Master and Students
Slumber party with Bulk and 'Mia
Scrap heap.
Powers and Sick mind part 1
Powers and Sick mind final *long*
Me Grimlock! King of Dinobots!
Nightmare; Destruction of Cybertron
Out of his mind
Captivity; Shadow Zone
Captivity; Operation Breakdown
Said the spider to the fly
Saved by a Con
Special; A peek at a medics mind.
Stronger, Faster.
One Shall Fall
~The Teacher's Assistant~
Special; A Mothers regret.
Loose Cannons, Meet Ironhide.
Where's my Carrier!?
Rowen
True Identity
Special; The Life of Sound
I'm a Decepticon now.
Soulspark
NOT A CHAPTER.
Training *Short*
Armada
Flying mind and The Fate She fell part 1
Flying Mind and How She Fell part 2
:Special: Trans-versed
:Special: Shattered Glass Decepticions
:Special: Shattered Glass Autobots
:Special: Shattered Glass 1
Scrap attempt
Knockout Attempt
:Special: Shattered Glass 2
Tagged for The very first time owo
:Special: Shattered Glass 3
:Special: SG How he was caught Bumblebee POV Short
:Special: Shattered Glass Final "Goodbye..."
Cling *Short*
Swatting a Spider and yet another loss.
Numb
True intentions.
This is my Farewell.
Oneshot book!
A very late thank you...
Pull Me Into The Dark

One Shall Rise (long!)

5.4K 156 315
By wolfette91

First off.. EEEEK! 2K Reads? LIKE WUTTT??!!! XD I wish more would comment to let me know what they thought but hey! Still! Tons of readers! And its only been like uhm... you know Idk how long its been. Certainly not THAT long. Still WOO!! -throws confetti- WOO!! Anyway... back to the story... DOH! Wait! Okay So words in these 'word' Is Mika and Miko talking through their bond kay? OKAY! 

The grounbdridge lit up the room as Bulkhead, Arcee, and Ratchet pulled an injured Optimus through, "Easy Optimus." Ratchet murmured in worry. "From the look of things you have been exposed to a massive amount of dark energon."

"I am not the only one..." Optimus said softly as Bulkhead helped Optimus sit down.

"Hey..." Raf called out weakly, his body tired from the trauma it had gone through.

"He is lucky to be alive!" June snapped in fury.

"Megatron found MORE of that dark stuff?" Jack spoke as he and the twins walked up.

"A Volcano full." Arcee clenched her Servo, eye's watching Optimus in worry.

"Question is how?" Bulkhead wondered out loud.

"No," Ratchet shook his helm. "The question is what? What in the world is the blood of Unicron doing on earth?"

"Unicorn? The con's are steeling the blood of a Unicorn?" Mika and Miko looked baffled at each other.

"This is getting a little too Harry Potter for me." Mika sighed, smiling slightly at Rafs small chuckle and then glaring when Miko coughed 'nerd'.

The bots gave them an odd look.

"Erm... White horse?" Mika started.

"Horn on its head?" Miko continued. "Prances around all sparkly?"

Ratchet felt like face palming as humans do. "Uni-cron. An ancient evil who's blood conspire of the matter that we call dark Energon... as legends would have it."

"That's impossible. We all know he was just a horror story told to sparkling." Sunstreaker denied, folding his arms as Sideswipe nodded in agreement.

"So what, like the boogy man?" Nurse Darby asked in confusion.

"Boogy man?" Prowl tilted his head confused.

"Make believe creepy guy who goes after children?"

"Nurse Darby, Unicron is very much real. Was, that is. I believe he once existed." Ratchet sighed.

June shook her head. "I've heard enough of this." She started. "Jack help me get Raf into the car."

"Hold on, I thought he was doing better?"

"Jack He needs to be examined by REAL Doctors."

"Ratchet IS a real doctor!" Mika defended.

"HUMAN doctors." June corrected. "Raf's family needs to know what happened. His REAL family."

"They cannot protect him like the bots can." Jack tried assuring her but it wasn't working.

"June, it deeply grieves me that I have failed in his protection... but I will do everything in my power to insure that no more harm will come to our human friends, or any human again." Optimus got up weakly, ignoring Ratchet and Prowls scolding looks.

"They are CHILDREN." She glared up to him. "Or Younglings as Ratchet would call it whatever. They do not belong in your world. They should be worrying about school, grades, prom dates, puberty! Not their own survival."

"We like it here." Mika felt herself tensing, this woman would try to take them away from her and Miko!

Sunstreaker looked to Sides who was glaring at the ground.

"Dark energon is pouring out of the earth! It does not do that. This could be about EVERYONE'S survival, not just our own." Jack retorted.

"You are coming with me." She told Jack before turning to the rest of the children. "All four of you and you will not be coming back."

"I understand." Optimus said sadly.

Ratchet looked away, unable to watch.

"That's it?!" Mika snapped, she was feeling Miko's fury too.

"After all we have been through together? What about our freedom to choose?" MIko shouted.

"That may fly on their planet but not here on earth. Get in." June demanded.

"No." Mika growled, Miko nodding in agreement.

"Do you really expecting me to ride n a non transforming vehicle?" Miko pointed to the car in annoyance.

"Miko I am serious." June narrowed her eyes.

"You are not our mother." Mika growled.

"No, she abandoned you." June angrily shouted, only to gasp and cover her mouth while Jack seemed sheepish when Miko and Mika sent him an alarmed look.

"How. Dare. You!?" Mika seethed, eyes glowing once more.

"Mika! Miko!" Bulkhead shouted.

"Your not our mother either!"

"We are staying." Mika challenged June with venom in her voice.

"I may not be your mother." She finally accepted defeat before looking over to Jack. "However I am yours. Jack."

"She is your mother." Arcee said when Jack looked to her.

He looked back to the twin Nakadai's before the other bots, he felt he had to stay. He HAD to help. "I'm sorry." He looked away from June who looked  heart broken before storming to her car and slamming the door and denying a ground bridge as she tore out of the building.

Mika gripped Miko's hand in her shared anger and sadness, watching as Raf put his hand sadly upon the window and listened to Bumblebees sorrow as his closest human friend left unwillingly...

"PRIME!"

"I hear you Agent Fowler."

"You been watching the news?" Fowlers voice held a fearful tint. "Mother Nature has a twitch in her breeches."

Optimus turned to his human friends.

"The weather, some humans call it mother nature, is out of control." Jack supplied.

"We know of the Volcano." Optimus replied.

"And the quakes, seven major ones of the same magnitude at the exact same time as the volcano's eruption. All over the globe on different tectonic plates." Fowlder continued.

"At the same time?" Ratchet worriedly asked.

"Check it out." Miko said. "More good news."

"Freak storms unlike anything the regions have seen! Tsunamis are threatening the Cardigan coast, Lightning beating up the Gobi Desert, Electrical Magnetic Oddity Plaguing the Urban Power grip. These abnormal Global Phenomenon are leaving all to wonder why now and what is next." Fowler growled. "Don't tell me our Cons built a weather machine?"

"We're screwed if they did...." The kids muttered.

"One that powerful? Highly Unlikely." Ratchet assured.

"I do not believe the appearance of dark energon at this point in time to be coincidental." Optimus narrowed his optics in thought.

Bee, feeling worry over take him, suddenly transformed and raced out of the base. His special guardian bond was screaming that Raf was in danger.

After a while Bee returned with June and Raf.. "Uhm." She looked sheepish. "We're back..."

Optimus gave a rare smile, "And we are glad."

"Guys! News!" Jack called from next to Miko and Mika who were curled on the couch. Riptide, Lockjaw and Grimlock sat at their feet.

While Grimlock may sound unintelligent, he was actually very smart and so were the scraplets. With Mika and Raf constantly upgrading their circuitry and knowledge via internet they were very smart.

Still, they WERE considered sparklings...

"World leaders are classifying these strange weather patterns as a global emergency." The news sounded.

"Global?" June whispered in worry.

"Scientists believe the Phenomenon to be somehow related to the current planet alignments." The news continued.

"What have you learned prime?" Fowler was now inside safe and sound, Leaning on the back of the couch. "You better not blow smoke up my- Mrs. Darby! What a nice surprise."

"Special Agent Fowler." She greeted.

"We have learned this," Ratchet informed. "As with the so called Magma from the Volcano, these earthquakes originate far below the earths crust from the very center of the earths core."

"What? Quakes don't start from there." Fowler looked baffled. "Do they?"

"Tiny tremors are rising and falling in a constant pattern, almost like... hmm... odd." Ratchet frowned.

"What is it?"

"Listen."

The base grew silent as deep beeps filled the air.

BumpBump.... Bubum.... Bubum...

"A heart beat?" Miko muttered in confusion with June.

"Ho-how is that possible?"

"A heart pumps blood." June frowned, "There is nothing inside of earth to pump unless..."

"Dark engergon, the blood of Unicron." Ratchet gasped.

"Wait!" Miko put up her hands. "You men to tell me, something is living down there, inside of our planet?"

"I fear the earths very core is NOT composed of Magma as your scientists thought, but Dark Energon."

Everyone looked to Optimus as he gave his explanation.

"Then... if we are hearing the spark of Unicron... and the rising darkness that the Prophet foretold is coming true."

"How do we stop it?" Fowler shakily asked, fear gripping his heart.

"How can something be alive in our earths core?"

"Such a thing is not president." Optimus said. "Before the beginning... There was Primus and there was Unicron, brothers. One, the incarnation of creation and the other... of destruction. For eons, Primus and Unicron battled for power, their power shifting from one to the other more times then could be counted. Only by creating the Thirteen original primes who precede me- was Primus able to defeat Unicron and cast him out. After the great battle Primus became the heart, the very core of our planet and created life though the Allspark. Unicron was never heard of again."

"Until now."

"Maybe we can find the hole this con left when he dug himself all the way down there and fill it with explosions."

"Agent fowler, I do not believe that Earth became Unicrons home, but rather over time and gravity's force, debris formed around the slumbering titan."

"...Forming your earth its self!" Ratchet replied in horror.

"-And he's only waking up now due to the gravitational pull of the planetary alignment." Arcee said.

"Okay, okay, what happens now that Unicron wakes from his billion year nap?" Raf asks with a frown.

"What, does he stretch and kapoof! Earths dust?"

"Really Miko?"

"What?"

"You do not know what will happen... do you?" June asks.

"My guess is that Unicron has transcended physical form as we know it. Unless we find a way to insure that this force of nature never fully awakens. The fate depends upon it." Optimus returns to the computer, checking the details of the Epicenter.

"Ratchet, This epicenter is consistent with the finding of the others, it is rich with ore."

"Whats that tell us?" Fowler growled confused.

"IT tells us the natural metal in your earth would be from Unicron."

"His body parts?!"

"I am detecting a swell in Unicrons spark activity." Ratchet alerts.

"Rest assured Ratchet, I will proceed with Vigilance." Optimus replies as he prepares to scout an area to find the earths core.

"Darkness is rising." Miko and Mika whisper together ominously.

...

...

...

"Miko?"

"Mika?"

"Where are we?"

"I don't know..."

"The last thing I remember was you and me falling asleep in Chromia's room." Mika muttered.

"Check it out!" Miko shouted as she shoved her hand through her stomach. "Wicked!" Miko turned to Mika with a glint in her eye.

"Don't you dar- EEK! That feels weird!" Mika yelped when Miko's hand went through her stomach. "Stop it! Miko!"

"Jab, Jab, Jabby Jab!"

"That's it!" Mika started throwing Jabs at Miko, the two beginning to laugh.

It was no news to them to share a dream, which they assumed they were doing now, and so the two were not worried.

"Think Optimus is dong okay?" Miko asked a while later.

"I hope so..."

The two sat in silence for a while until Miko began to squint her eye's. "Do you see that?"

Mika looked in the Direction her sister was pointing before nodding. "Yeah, what is it?"

"Lets go check it out."

The two made their way over towards the light, curiosity filling them and as they got closer a large glowing cybertronian with a beard appeared.

HA! That rhymed!

'Since when do bots have beards?'

'Maybe they are antennas?'

"I see you two have not changed." A familiar ancient voice boomed over them.

The two snapped to attention, staring forward at the old bot. "Who are you?"

"And I see you do not remember me yet."

"Who exactly are you?" Miko demanded.

"You will remember everything in due time, for now, your assistance is needed."

"Our assistance? What can two humans do?" Miko asked rudely.

"If you recall, little one, you are not merely humans. You are full blooded Cybertronians."

"Then why are we human right now?" Mika asked with a tilt of her head.

"When you crash landed to earth." He began. "You absorbed human DNA and transformed yourselves into half human, half cybertronian. Though your cybertronian blood is pure, your outer form will forever stay that of a human."

"Can we breath in space!?"

"Yes." He chuckled. "You have all the capabilities a Cybertronian has, only the outer form looks different."

"I get the feeling that there is a but in that sentence."

"Indeed there is BleakMelody."

"What?"

"Your sparked name, Miko Nakadai, is BleakMelody. Yours, Mika Nakadai, is Soulspark. Listen to me, and listen well. A great battle will soon take place within the core of your very planet. You two must be there to help."

"How can we help?"

"By combining your necklaces, you will come together and transform into your cybertronian selves. Only when the time's call for your aid will you be able to transform, this is the will of Primus."

"We don't know anything about being cybertronian!" Mika said in panic. "How can we possibly help without being injured or causing said injury?"

"When you are in your cybertronian forms, you will remember all I have taught you."

"You taught us?"

"You will remember..."

"Wait! Don't go!"

"Wait!"

...

...

...

"Optimus!" Ratchets voice woke the twins who groggily opened their eyes. "Have you Uncovered any further sign of Unicrons emergence?"

"UNICRON IS POWER INCARNATE! AND YOU, THE LAST OF THE PRIMES, SHALL PERISH!" A demonic voice growled.

"I will take that as a yes." Ratchet breathed. "We are on our way!"

"Negative." Optimus immediately replies. "Unicron cannot be dealt with by sheer force. He want's me, Ratchet, this fight must be my own."

"Please, Optimus, listen to reason." Ratchet started when Miko and Mika's necklaces began to glow.

"Is it time?"

Miko nodded. "We must be needed."

"I'm kinda scared Miko.."

"Don't worry, you always have me." Miko smiled fondly at her twin.

Mika smiled too, eyes watering before sneaking through the bridge that the bots had run through a moment prior and hiding from sight.

Optimus is seen fighting, killing off a rock figure as more appeared. The rest of the Autobots sprang into action, shooting them left and right.

"Did Ratchet not relay my command?" Optimus asks, somewhat surprised that they were there. "Return to base."

"Reinforcements will not prevent your destruction deciple of Primus!' Unircon's voice echoes.

"Optimus, you are Unicrons Target. Maybe YOU should consider returning to base." Arcee fired back sassily.

"These manifestations of Unicron can locate me anywhere on Earth. Even our bases shielding would only cloak me for so long. I will not leave other's at risk." Optimus argues.

"Then Fall back." Bulkhead cocks his hand back, punching another rock dude in the face. "And let US take the lead, just this once."

Optimus pauses in thought.

"Please listen to reason, if you do not survive I fear neither will this planet." Ratchet speaks through the Comm.

"Very well." Optimus finally agree'ed.

"Then let us move!" Arcee commands as they draw there weapons once more, quickly making work of all the rock enemies as they ran and lept to a ledge, quickly making their way up the cliff side.

Run.

Shoot.

Jump.

Shoot.

Run.

Shoot.

Jump.

Shoot.

This became a routine until finally they reached the top and out of sight from the hidden twins.

"Are you ready?" Mika asked Miko who worriedly watched Bulkhead. She nodded and pulled out her necklace, a blue sun that was glowing like blue energon, while Mika's was glowing dark purple like Dark energon.

They placed the two together, and Both Sun and moon melded together and swallowed the two in a blinding light.

When Miko opened her eye's she was staring at a beautiful Femme before her. It was about as tall as Bumblebee with the main coloring of Black and pink highlights and seeker wings on her back. A glowing blue sun shone brightly over her Chassis where her spark would be located. Upon her helm was what appeared to be like her pigtail poofs only the femmes was made of wiring, or rather antennas? The bots eyes glowed bright purple, almost blue, as it looked down at her and she felt her world shift before she found herself inside of the body. Information streaming through her mind at a fast pace.

Mika was next as she was staring at an equally beautiful femme, also tall like Bumblebee and Slim, Seeker wings on her back as well. Main coloring was black with purple highlights and a glowing dark purple Moon on her Chassis where her spark would be located. Her helm looked a bit like Optimus's helm but on the back of her head was what appeared to be spikes like Sonic the Hedgehog would have. This bots eye's were glowing a perfect purple, like a perfect blend of red and blue, and she found herself being sucked inside of the body. Information streaming through her mind as well.

Images flashed, they were young and dying as the old mech from their dream appeared and found their dying forms. He saved them, helped raise them, taught them knowledge and fighting. Tutored them. When the war on Cybertron got overly vicious, he sent them into Stasis pods and sent them to earth until he knew they were needed once more.

They were the perfect mix between races.

Of Autobot and Decepticon.

With them, he lay his hope of uniting the forces one day, and end the war.

"I remember." Mika whispered.

"Me too." Miko spoke as well.

"Our voices sound funny." They spoke at the same time before nodding at each other in agreement.

"Miko I-..."

"I know." MIko stopped her sister. "This is our secret."

Mika nodded happily. "When we are like this... We go by our Cybertronina names. Alright? Bleakmelody?"

"You got it. Soulspark."

They felt a happy feeling when they called each other those names.

"Is that Unicron?" They hear Bulkhead question.

"No, it is not Unicron himself but another of his manifestations." Optimus answered.

"If we cant beat Unicron, and we cant outrun him; What exactly are we supposed to do?" Sunstreater growled, firing at more smaller Unicron rock creatures as Sideswipe growled as well when one got a punch in.

"All we can do." Prowl spoke up.

"Neutralize his vessels as they appear until we find a way to destroy him without destroying the very earth upon which we walk." Optimus finished.

The twins hear fighting and cannon fire until a rumble is heard.

"I am this planets past and its future, and as of this momet-"

"No!" Arcee screamed.

"All primes will be past!" Unicron finishes just as Miko and Mika transform into sleek looking cybertronian jets. They fly quickly into the air before firing at the Unicron figure, distracting him and causing his rock leg to buckle beneath him and he is forced to one knee.

"Who did that?"

"Wasn't me."

"Hey! Who are you?!" Sunstreaker shouted to the two jets.

"Are they on our side?"

Miko/Bleakmelody and Mika/Soulspark transformed, landing protectively in front of Optimus. "We will not allow you to hurt the prime Unicron the destroyer!"

"Who are you to defy me!?" Unicron roars before his head suddenly implodes.

"Okay that wasn't us." Bleakmelody said, looking at Soulspark.

"Nope."

"Wasn't me." Sunny and Sides reply.

"Don't look at me." Bulk says next.

"Ratchet?" Prowl calls.

"What is it!? What happened?!"

"I happened."

All turned to see Megatron standing on top of the rubble of what used to be the Unicron figure. He jumped down and landed in front of the twins, who were in front of Optimus protectively.

"Megatron!?"

"Megatron is there too?" They hear Raf speak through the Comm.

"He has aligned himself with Unicron!" Ratchet speaks next on the Comm.

"Don't be so sure.. He just saved Optimus's tailpipe." Arcee corrects.

Megatron glances at the twins and their odd glowing sun and moon marks before going around them and held his servo out to Optimus.

Said Prime is in shock and after a quick moment of thought he accepted the servo.

"It is rather ironic, considering our last encounter." Megatron muses. "If memory serves, you were desperately attempting to extinguish my spark."

"That option remains very much in play." Optimus says somewhat darkly.

"I would not expect anything less! However two things, who are you two?" He looks curiously to the two femmes.

"I would like to know as well."

"Are they not yours?" Megatron side glances Optimus.

"No."

"I am Bleakmelody." She glares at Megtron, seething in anger.

"I am Soulspark." She says emotionless.

"What are you doing here? Where did you come from?" Bulkhead asks next.

"We landed on earth many years ago." They replied. "And have watched over it in silence up until now that a threat is coming to destroy our new home. We will defend it even if that means rejoining the war."

"You are neutrals!" Arcee gasps. "I that all Neutrals were scattered or terminated?"

"We survived." Bleakmelody snaps, she had to make sure she sounded and acted different.

Arcee glares at her for her rudeness.

"So you come here now to lend aid?" Optimus asks them.

"That we have, Prime." They speak at the same time once more. "We offer our assistance."

Both Prime and Decepticon warlord look over their frames. Indeed they had no insignia accept the sun and moon. Optimus felt the matrix inside him shift, and he took that as a good sign.

"I accept your proposal." Optimus started.

"I have a proposal." Megatron begins. "Join me in defeating our shared enemy, Unicron the chaos bringer!"

Silence overtakes the group before Ratchet is heard. "HA! Absurd. Unicron is an evil incarnet. If Megatron was to take any side, why would it be ours?"

"Because Megatrons pride would not allow anyone other then himself to rule this planet." Optimus answered.

"You know me all to well Optimus." Megatrons voice is dripping with Sarcasm.

"You lead an army of cons, why come to us?" Bulkjhead interjects.

"Because this particular indever requires something beyond the realm of my command. The power of a prime."

"HA! Then we don't need you!" Sideswipe shouts as his twin nodded in agreement.

"On the contrary, Optimus may be the only one who can defeat Unicron, but I remain the only one who can guide you to him. Unicrons life blood runs through me so only I ca hear his thoughts, anticipate his movements. Optimus our past alliances, Autobot, Decepticon, No longer matter. Not while Unicron lives."

"The past always matter!" Ratchet interrupts Megatron.

"A truce between Autobot and Decepticon... How long do you expect us to believe that will last?" Optimus asks seriously.

"Only as long as it is mutually beneficial."

"And when our proposed shared mission is complete?"

"I will conquer Earth." Megatron said simply. "MY way."

"Brutal honesty from a con?" Arcee asked, hardly believing it.

"Alligning with the lesser of two evils is still siding with evil!" Ratchet snaps.

"Do you think you've witness the full power of Unicron? Those foot soldiers were nothing more than a taste! Unicron has yet to fully awaken. With each passing moment the chaos evolves, mutating Earth from the inside out. What we have witnessed until now is a prelude of the utter devastation his rising will reek upon your world." Megatron explains.

"How is this any different." Soulspark starts. "Then what you did to Cybertron?"

Megatron marches over to her, ignoring the tensing and defensive stance of Bleakmelody, as his gaze pierced Soulsparks. He briefly felt as if he knew that gaze, before he shoved the feeling away. "Make no mistake." He hissed leaning closer for intimidation. "This time there will be a planet left for me to rule."

Bleakmelody growled a warning before the warlord backed off.

"Even if we agree, Unicrons all the way in the center of the Earth. How are we supposed to get down there? Drive?" Bulk asks.

"There is only one way..."

"Absolutly not!" Ratchet shouts. "Groundbridging into space or onto a moving train is difficult enough but plotting a blind jump inside of a sentient being? Besides direct exposure to that much Dark Energon will debilitate you all. You have not built up any immunity like Megatron has."

"Another strong Argument for silisiting." Megatron muses.

"... Can you provide Unicrons exact cooridants?" Optimus asks.

"If you transport us to this planets core, then I can lead you directly into Unicrons spark. The very heart of his darkness." Megatron replies.

"... Optimus even if we survive the jump how are we supposed to stop Unicron?" Arcee argues.

"With the Matrix of leadership."

"What is that?" Fowlers voice rang through.

"A vessel of pure energy, the collective wisdom of the Primes."

"Do we hav time for a scavenger hunt? I mean, where is Optimus supposed to find this Matrix?" Jacks voice sounds.

"Optimus does not need to find it, he already carries it within him."

"It was the combined power of the Primes that defeated Unicron so long ago. The very reason he now seeks to destroy you." Megatron says to Optimus.

"It would follow that unleashing the power of the matrix directly into Unicrons spark would return him to stasis." Optimus concludes.

"Hold on, if everything goes right, Unicrons gonna stay down there?" Bleakmelody asks.

"Can't we siphen him out somehow?" Jack asks.

"He's not in the Earths cor Jack, He IS the Earths core." Raf informed.

"Rafeal is correct, Tampering with the core would affect the magnetic poles, triggering the very cataclysmic events that we are attempting to remedy. Tragically, Unicron is your planets very seed. Always has bee and always MUST be."

A noise is suddenly heard as rock began moving and rumbling around, all forming another giant figure.

"We got another one!" Bulkhead shouts.

"Ratchet send a groundbridge!" Optimus commands.

"Wait! We're opening a direct path to our base with MEGATRON standing right there?"

"Noooo." Bleak states sarcastically so only Soulspark can hear. "We're opening it while he's floating around."

Soul snorted before acting like nothing happened, ignoring the raised optic of Megatron who was beside them.

"Yeah." Bulkhead stats. "Seriously? He's gunna risk his own spark to save ours?"

Megatron laughs heartily. "HARDLY my nature. Consider my offer, I shall keep it busy." Megatron then transforms and fly's around the figure, firing at it while the bots talk a bit more.

"We shall as well." The twin seekers spoke as they watched another Rock Unicron form.

Soon the bots dispersed into the portal, leaving the three behind to fight the rock formations.

'Uhm... Mika?'

Soul was firing at one while Bleak was taunting another.

'Yeah?'

'What we gunna do when they you know... can't find us!?'

'Scrap! I didn't think of that!'

'What do we do!?' Miko panics on the inside.

Bleak does a few flips, dodging hit after hit and doing perfect Ariel routines with Soul as if they've been doing it their entire lives.

'We're dead!'

'Me grimlock fix!'

'What?! Grimlock!?' The twins shouted in the bond at the same time.

'Me grimlock creation from Creator! Have special bond with Creator and Creator sibling! Me grimlock make Holograms of Creator and Creator sibling!'

'Your the BEST Grimlock!'

...

...

...

"I know desperate time call for desperate measures, but... Bringing Megatron here?" Ratchet starts.

"How can you even THINK of bringing that monster here near these children afte rwhat he did to Raf!?" June shouted.

"He will be closely monitored and only allowed to linger long enough to send us on our journey. Not one moment more." Optimus promised.

"Whats gunna stop the con from calling an air strike when he knows this base location?" Fowler demanded.

Prowl nodded in agreement.

"By grounbridging Megatron here he will be unable to get a fix on our coordinates."

"Optimus... Whats going to happen to you.. when all your matrix energy is released?" Jack asks worriedly.

"The power withing the matrix has not previously been utilized in this particular manner."

"But you have an Idea... don't you." Jack states.

"Autobots, if humankind is to be saved, I have no choice but to proceed. You however, do."

They all looked to each other and then to Optimus, then to the kids.

"Well I don't know about human kind, but... I'm wiling to do it for Miko."

"For Jack."

"For Raf!"

"For Mika." Ratchet and the Lamborghini twins say.

"For the innocence." Prowl speaks.

The kids, and the Nakadai twin holograms that no one noticed, to the surprise of Grimlock who had noticed them leave right away.

"Megatron." Optimus contacts. "We are sending you and the Neutrals a groundbridge."

"You can always be relied upon to listen to reason." Megatron replies.

"About frigging time!" Bleak growls. "This fragger almost hit my tailpipe!"

"I'll hit your tailpipe if you don't mute it." Soul snapped annoyed. "Fire at the accursed pit spawn already!"

"I AM! I'm just... rusty."

"Lazy."

At that Optimus cut the link while Ratchet prepared the bridge and the rest ushered the humans away.

"No fair! I've never seen him." Holoform Miko argues. "Why do we have to hide?"

"Because I said so." Ratchet snipes.

Once the children were hidden the bridge opens and Megatron an the Seeker twins enter.

"So, this is where the Magic happens." Megatron observes boredly. "Quaint."

"Unfortunatly Raf snuck out of the room to stare at Megatron who noticed him right away.

"Ah, your looking much better then the last time we met. Humans... resilient." Megatron boredly observes.

"Raf, he isn't worth it." Jack came out to drag him back.

"And you, I never forget a face. Even that of a human." Megatron grins sadistically.

"You double cross anyone and my face is the one you will never forget! NEVER!" Holo Miko shouts angrily.

'Was that Necessary Gim?' Miko commed the dinosaur.

'Me Grimlock do good!'

'Ugh... Isn't this supposed to be a twin private chat thing?'

'I think we're broadcasting to familial comm.'

'I still dont' know how to work this body so excuseeee me.'

'Well neither do I!'

"Agent Fowler get her out of here." Arcee tells the special agent who drags her away.

"Have your pets trained did you?" Megatron sneers.

"They are not pets you fragger." Bleak hissed.

"Such Hostility and anger." He mused.

"Bleak." Soul scolded as she Ignored Megatrons interest in them.

"Ratchet, obtain the destination coordinates from out guest." Optimus starts.

With That said Megatron walks over to the ground bridge controls and gives Ratchet the location, very much away of them all watching him. Ratchet soon has the bridge open and active for use and Megatron waits by the entrance.

"Locked and Ready." Ratchet says.

"You first, you two second." Arcee snaps to Megatron and then narrowed her optics at the seekers.

"As you wish." Megatron bows mockingly, smirking when the seekers mock curtsy and follow.

Once all the bots are through the portal they are encased in darkness before their world lit up in an ominous purple glow with what looked like glowing purple branches placed every where in odd places.

"How long till Unicron knows we are here?" Asks Arcee as she takes in her surroundings.

"Make no mistake." Megatron cocks back his gun. "He already does."

...

...

...

"It's creepy in here." Soul muttered to Bleak, who nodded in response.

How weird is it to be in another living things body anyway? And like... how would they escape? What, what he gunna poop em out?

'Really Soul?'

'Shut up...'

Soul paused when Megatron stopped in front of her, holding his helm in pain. "Megatron?"

"Unicron grows ever stronger." Was his only ominous reply before continuing.

"How do we know Unicron isn't using Megatron to lead us into a trap?" Arcee glares at the back of Megatron. "And how do we know those two seekers that never appeared before, are good?"

"We do not." Optimus stated simply as he walks after.

The rest continues on, observing their surroundings warily and cautiously making their way down dangerous paths.

"Unicron's spark is near." Megatron spoke, no one noticing things lurking in the dark and eye's watching them.

Arcee walks ahead a bit and looks around the opening before glaring back to Megatron and the Seekers. "After you."

"Such a Gentlemech." Soul cooed, she was tired of Arcee's attitude.

Megatron sneered in amusement as they made their way ever farther, Optimus behind them while the others followed. Suddenly Bee starts whirring and buzzing.

"I'm okay, just woozy." Bulkhead replies.

"It's starting to effect him. Steady as you go Bulk." Acee helps Bulkhead with Bee.

"We should not linger." Soul begins as she glanced around nervously. Something wasn't right. "Pretty soon this dark energon will effect us all."

"I understand." Optimus replied, noting the worry in her purple optics as she watched over the Autobots. Seeing the genuinity in them he felt a bit more at ease around her.

"Already getting worried?" Megatron taunted.

"Being around YOU makes us that way." Bleak hissed as she walked up next to Soul.

He laughed in reply before glaring out suddenly. "... He is preparing to expel us."

With a loud screech the bots jumped to action as a swarm of bug like creatures appeared, flying quickly towards them.

'What the heck are those!?'

'At least their not spiders?'

The twins shuddered in fear at that thought before instinct had them pulling out their weapons, firing at them when they got closer.

"What are those things?" Bulk yelped as he dodged one, activating his weapon as well as the rest.

"As we are within Unicrons body, it stands to reason that they are some sort of antibody." Optimus observes, firing off a few rounds too before the entire group began firing as well.

They were surrounded, some being able to fire back. One came to Arcee, she being agile was able to dodge but another hit her back and made her fall down the a lower level. Soulspark and Bleakmelody transform, flying around and firing from the air. Both making sure to try to cover most of the bots. Back on the landing Bee was suddenly hunched over the side, holding desperately onto Bulkhead who was about to fall.

"Bulkhead!" Bleak shouts in fear, flying over quickly.

"Arcee!" Soul calls as she fired a few rounds to kill the antibodies that were about to get her.

"Cover me!" She breifly heard Optimus as he made his way over to help Bulkhead.

Soul kept firing, covering the downed bots but did not notice one coming from above as she furiously worked. That being said when a shot hit her back she went crashing to the ground, transforming and catching herself on the ledge.

"Scrap!" She yelps as some fire more at her. She quickly returns fire, killing quite a few of them when the grip she has begins to slip.

"Soul?" Bleak called. "Soul!"

'I can't transform! I think they hit my uh.. what is it called, Tcog!'

'Hold on!'

'I'm slipping!'

'MIKA DON'T YOU DARE LET GO ON ME!'

'I-I can't hold on!'

Soul let out a short scream when her grip gave out only for a large grey and purple servo to grab her's and easily pull her up. Soulspark came face to face with-

"Megatron?" She blinked shocked.

"Surprised?" He simply smirked.

"Actually Yeah. Thanks." Soul muttered before blinking. "Hmm that one might be a problem."

Megatron turned to see another Antibody three times as big as the rest. "Indeed."

"I heard you were a gladiator." She randomly spouts, causing the Decepticon leader to peer over to her out of the corner of his Optics. "Let's have a bit of fun shall we? I've never seen a Gladiator in action."

Megatron blinks at her before smirking. "Alright."

Megatron and Soul take off from the ground while Bleak is covering Bulkhead. The femme and Mech make a game out of fighting the larger Antibody and so Soul's surprise she felt at ease around Megatron instead of uncomfortable. Granted, she did have her fear and anger filled moments.

She couldn't put her finger on it, but something was familiar about him...

Turning back to the battle, she and Megatron were able to dispose of the Antibody after quite a nice fight.

"And how was your first Gladiator view?"

Soul smirks, clapping her hands as Megatron gave a mock bow.

Soon reinforcements show and the bots work harder then ever, Bleaks eyes peered over to See Soul fighting side by side with Megatron for a while before she switched with Optimus, fighting by Arcee while Optimus fought by Megatron.

The two were in perfect Unison, expertly fighting beside the other and easily keeping track of those around them.

It was amazing to see the enemies fight together and Bleak knew that if they ever joined together, whoever their enemy was would be complete and utter SCRAP.

"Look out!"

Arcee ends up being hit off the landing, her eyes wide before Bleak flew and caught her. "Hold on!"

"No problem with that." Arcee grit her denta, She was NOT meant for the air.

Once Safely on the ground she rejoined fighting by Soulspark, the two fluidly fighting around each other, they even made a small game out of it! Counting their kills.

"Megatron?" Bleak turned to Optimus who looked at the hunched over Con before Megtron lunged forward, stabbing his sword past Optimus and through an Antibody.

"Unicron's spark lay beyond this door!" He tells Optimus.

Optimus follows a long with Bleak and Soul, before the rest follows.

"How do we get inside?" Optimus asks.

"By fooling Unicrons defenses into believing we are not a threat." Megatron replies while the crest upon his chassis began glowing, he walks to the wall and then it opened like a door.

"Autobots! I will need you to keep our attackers at bay as long as you can." Optimus orders before entering the room with Megatron.

Bleakmelody and Soulspark quickly follow and ran into Optimus who had paused.

"What are you two doing in here?"

"You said Autobots stay behind. We are Nuetrals, and with all due respect we do not feel safe with you by your self near Megatron nor Unicron."

Optimus observed them with a frown, he had hoped they would of stayed with his group but as they said, he did not have jurisdiction over what they did and simply nodded.

"Is this Unicrons spark?" The seekers awed.

"Indeed." Megatron narrowed his optics. "Optimus! Swiftly!"

As Optimus neared the spark it sent out a wave of energy, sending the young prime back and kneeling to the ground.

"Optimus!" Bleak ran forward with Soul, standing side by side Optimus.

They manage to keep to their knees but not without growling in pain, Megatron behind them with glowing menacing eyes.

"M-Megatron?"

"Fight it! Where is the fearless Decepticon leader!?" Bleak shouted angrily.

Megatron growls, his eyes flickering. He then deactivates his blades. "Megatron is commanded by no one!"

The spark before them began fluctuating frantically, making Megatron kneel to the ground holding his helm in pain. Soul ran over to him, gently grabbing his servo's causing the con leader to look up to her only to freeze when something washed over him and a purple glow came from her moon.

"How are you doing this?" He grit out as some of the pain went away.

"You are not the only one to experiment with Dark energon." She murmured before yelping when a lash hit her back.

"Matrix of Leadership! I call upon you!"

"You cannot defeat me disciple of Primus! I have Transcended physical being by my will alone! ALL UPON THIS WORLD SHALL FALL INTO CHAOS!!"

"Not while I still function!" Optimus denies. "The power of the matrix will light our darkest hour!"

"NOOO!!!!"

"AHH!!" Bleak and Soul scream from the pain.

Soul unaware of Megatron holding her from flying back while Optimus stood in front of Bleakmelody.

"F-finish him!"

Optimus turns around determined before opening his Chasis, revealing the Matrix of Leadership. Then a beam shoots from the Matrix and into the spark of Unicron, causing the spark to send out waves of energy that sent the rest back and knocked out.

...

...

...

Megatron was the first to awaken before he looked over the fallen form of Optimus and Bleakmelody. "Team Work." He scoffed, activating his blade.

He paused at the weight next to him and peered down at Soulspark, eyeing her purple moon. She would make an interesting Decepticon, and he was sure wherever she went her twin would follow.

Optimus groaned, sitting up and glancing at Megatron in confusion. "Megatronus? Where are we?"

Megatron blinks before deactivating his weapon. "Do you not remember?"

Optimus shook his head before he got to his pedes, glancing at the two seekers. "Who are they?"

"..."

Megatron stared Optimus down, When he gave up the matrix he lost not only his abilities as a prime, but his memories of being one.

Megatron was now staring at Orian Pax.

He then turned to Bleakmelody and then to Soulstorm. "They are Neutrals." He replies, however before he could exact his plan on taking them, the rest of the Autobots come in.

"Optimus! Are you alright?" Bulkhead races forward.

"Why did he call me that?"

"What did you do to him!?" Prowl demanded.

Megatron glanced over at them before noticing them see the Seekers upon the ground.

"Soul! Bleak!" Arcee called "What did you do to them!?"

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker got to Soulspark while Bulkhead went to Bleakmelody.

"Who are they?" Optimus asked confused.

"Our mortal enemies." Megatron replied. "Go I will cover you."

...

...

...

Ratchet looked forlornly at the bots and the two knocked out seekers. His sad gaze looked back towards the ground bridge as the team briefed him.

"But he looked right at us." Sideswipe spoke.

"Didn't even recognize us." Sunstreaker muttered.

"Let alone his own name."

"When Optimus surrendered the Matrix of Leadership" Ratchet started, spark filled with horror. "He lost more then the whole wisdom of the primes. He lost his memories."

"So your saying..."

"We've lost Optimus... and Megatron has gained Orian Pax."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 124 24
{Rated 'Mature' for violence, talk of human {and robot} experimentation, language, and other dark themes but sparkling cuteness will ensure.} Fifteen...
7.7K 665 42
My life is great! (Considering I'm running for my life from this robot alien!) My life was good back before I knew about the Autobots and the Decptic...
18.7K 694 47
"Sometimes, you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr.Seuss --- BOOK TWO OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES. SEQUEL TO UNKNOWN TERRI...
2.6K 135 58
A young girl name Mika had a trouble some past. Her past made her be on earth. But she has not told anyone about it. The Deceptions found her when sh...