In Time. [Completed]

By ummusk

(Not Edited) Its my first story and has many mistakes. But it gets better as it goes further. Erica Hale, a... More

Introduction
Introduction to the characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Note.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23- The dark secret.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter-28 Decision's
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter 36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38 {The wedding part - 1}
Chapter- 39 {The wedding part-2}
Epilogue.
New Story.

Chapter 31

70 17 2
By ummusk

Erica's pov

"Li, go safely." I wave her a hand as she sits in the cab. I shut the door and get inside. Time to check my phone. I quickly move up to my room and unplug my phone from the charger.

Be ready by 3 i'll pick you up from your place.

Steven.

Yaay!! Finally.

Should I call it a date?

Erica.

I grin to myself and rush to my cabinet. I need to find something simple yet pretty.
I search through my cabinet and finally find a dress which was hidden, unexplored until now.

It's a lace top and a lace skirt. Perfect. I grin to myself. It's not that it is the first time I am going with him, but things are different now. It would be wrong if I jump into a relationship with Steven, when I just left Matt. But my heart it was always with him. The moment I saw him, that instant connection you feel with someone like we know each other from different worlds. I just felt something so powerful, I would call it attraction but not now when I have a name for it, Love. Falling for him was like jumping from a height so high, that I keep falling Forever.

Suddenly my phone beeps.

Yeah! Call it a date.

Steven.

I blush reading those words. I mean how can only 4 words can make me blush so much.

So moving on with my preparation's I spend an hour on completing the project. I may not attend college but I need to have that degree. And I guess Steve and I are still partners. I make some of the project and leave it, because I am bored. It's next month when we will be submiting our projects then, the month next to that will be the final semester.

After that, I move towards the kitchen to make myself some lunch. It's 12 now I have plenty of time in stock. So in the kitchen I decide to make some real quick fried shrimps and my favorite fries.

It took like half hour for me to cook all the food and another half hour to devour the yummy taste. I still got 2 hours left and as a normal girl I don't take much time to get ready. But today is special so, I should probably get ready. I move to my room and start on my face first. It's clear, no acne, no spots. Perfect. So with some concealer, and a little blush my face looks pretty. I apply some mascara and some nude rose lipstick.

Satisfied with my make up I move on to my hair and decide to leave my brown waves open today. I nicely brush through my locks for about 20 minutes which results in making my hair look super soft and shinny.

****

The bell rings at exact 3. I open the Door and gasp seeing the beautiful orchids.

"They are so pretty." I say in complete aww.

"Not more than you." He grins.

"But why did you get so many. Steve they are too much."

"Eria they are 96." 96 orchids! Has he gone mad.

"It's been 96 days since I first saw you." He says. That's so much impressive. I accept the flowers.

"I'll place them on the table. Mom would be arriving soon so she will arrange them all in the house." I say blushing.

"Okay then lets go." He says and motions me towards the car. I quickly grab my bag and my keys and close the door behind us.

Steven opens the door for me and we both speed away.

"Where are we going?" He says

"I was going to ask...."

"Yeah! I knew you would ask that so before you ask i'll tell you. We are going to a beach."

I twitch my lips from the corner and look away pretending to be angry. He just gives a low laugh and continues to drive. This guy is going to be the end for me.

***

We set up all the baskets and the umbrella, the newport beach is quite far from the place we stay. It's 20 km away. There is usually less population here. I place my bag on the matt.

"We won't go into the water right?" I ask him as he looks up at me and his lips form the smirk. Oh god no! I know this smirk.

"No we won't."

"Great because I really dont have any extra pair of clothes or any bikini." I say blushing again.

"Yeah! That's all okay. We are going to go in the water. But not now. Now I just want to have talks with you." He says sitting besides me.

"Yeah! And we could build sand animals." I cheer clapping my hands.

"You are such a baby." He starts laughing. I frown a little but then laugh with him.

"So what have you thought about college.?" He asks.

"I won't be attending, I already gave an application. But I guess you and me are still partners, unfortunately." I give a smirk this time.

"Well, if it's so unfortunate for you, then why did you kiss me that night?" God! My cheeks heat up.

"You know you are very cruel." I say him. He puts a hand on my waist which gives tickles all over my body.

"Eria, I told you everything that night? Didn't I?" Sudden change in his mood.

"Yeah! You did tell me how brave you were and how brave you are." I say resting my hand on his cheek.

"I am not, I am a Coward. I could not even save my own sister, my mother left me because I was useless."

"Steve, no you aren't. Look at the way you fought with all the problems in your life. Steven you are not coward. You have alot of courage. I mean who can get a girl who is already committed to a guy." He smiles at my statement.

"I have never seen anyone so brave and beautiful like you." I say him looking in his eyes.

"Neither have I" he says as he leans foward digging into my shoulder for a hug. I cover him with both my hands.

"I could stay like this Forever."

"Like really for ever." I chuckle.

****

"Steven, that was the worst idea. You ever came up with." I say as I get down from the zille. I know zille is a very nice and romantic type of thing. But it's not my cup of tea. I really hate water rides, I mean I can swim but rides, nope.

"I Am sorry cupcake, I thought you would like it." Steve says catching up with me.

"Ofcourse I liked it, it was decorated so nicely. I loved when we were inside. But when it moved you knew what happened." I say sighing.

"Yeah! So for future reference, Eria doesn't likes boat rides." He giggles. I narrow my eyes at him.

"Look am scared" he fakes the scared look and laugh again.

"I hate you." I say and move foward and within a second I am pulled by him. He gets hold of my waist and dig's me inside him.

"Don't you ever say that." He says. His eyes showing the expression of seriousness.

"I won't." I say.

"You aren't allowed to say that because.." He leans in closing his eyes as our forehead touch. He is going to kiss me. Should I pull away.? Is it to early? What should I do? And with all the thoughts running I feel the grip on me gone. I open my eyes and see no Steven in front of me holding me. I turn back and gasp at the site in front of me.

There in the little dark, the words 'I Love You' pop with golden light and Steven is pointing towards the words. I am still startled by this proposal. I keep on widening my eyes. By now some people have stopped by and are taking pictures of the big 'I Love You' made out of light bulbs.

"Eria, you aren't allowed to say that because, I love you. I am totally and deeply in love with you. Oh god! You drive me crazy." He comes fowards and holds my hand. "I don't know how am I supposed to give those long speeches, I just know that I loved you yesterday, I love you now, I love you today, and I will love you for all the time ahead." He says. Tears form in the corner of my eyes.

"How did you manage to do this? In a public beach?" I ask.

"I just told you how much I love you in a proper way, and the first thing you ask is this?" He acts to be disappointed.

"Girl, say him that you love him already." I hear someone say but I don't look at the source of the sound.

"Yeah! Say!" I hear some more shouts.

I put my hand on his neck as he holds me by the waist.

"I have loved you from a very long time." I blush. "I love you Steve." I say with all the love I got.

"I love you too" he says as we both stare deeply at each other.

"Kiss me already you dumb." I say hitting him lightly on the shoulder. And with in no time our lips meet and all those fireworks and explosions begin. I could hear some people cheering and some laughs around us, but now I just want to live this kiss.

When we leave apart Steven plants a kiss on my cheek and caresses my cheeks.

"Well, the same feeling like the first. I just cannot get enough" he says pulling me more towards him.

"I will never get enough of you." I say as I claim his lips again.

****

Vote if you like what you read.

And for the people who don't know what a zille is, it is a long boat, similar to a banana boat, it is more longer and has straight walls and a flat bottom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.4K 26
❝ I am your queen and you are my king. This marriage is our kingdom and I will not allow another take my crown. Do you understand me, dear husband?❞ ...
650K 22.2K 38
Two best friend, one is a billionaire and the other just a mere middle class man,decided to let their children tied together even though they were st...
1.9K 530 37
HELLO! THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE SHOW ME SOME LOVE.. GOD BLESS..😍 True friends that distinct from each other. This story is about two girls t...
10.5K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...