Blackmail From The Playboy(Na...

By fairyRULES

Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail Academy is the typical playboy, heartthrob, great looks, hot, the star player o... More

Author's Note/Introduction
Prologue
LUCY HEARTFILIA
NATSU DRAGNEEL
Chapter 1: Back to School
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: The Bet
Chapter 4: Trying
Chapter 5: Secrets Out
Chapter 6: The Blackmail Begins
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: First Date
Chapter 10: Under the Rain
Chapter 11: Lost & Breakfast
Chapter 12: Hanging out
Chapter 13: Field Trip
Chapter 14: Partners
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: At the Beach
Chapter 17: Activities
Chapter 18: Volleyball
Chapter 19: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 20: The Dragon's Princess
Chapter 21: Just the Plot
Chapter 22: His Realization
IMPORTANT!!!PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 23: Terrible Past Experience
Chapter 24: Questions & Answers
Chapter 25: Rage
Chapter 26: Treasure Hunt
Chapter 27: Last Day
Chapter 28: Explanation
Chapter 29: Cheating
Chapter 30: Almost
Chapter 31: Coward (Sneak Peek)

Chapter 7: Girlfriend

6.7K 224 239
By fairyRULES

Natsu's P.O.V.

     Waking up today is not half as bad as waking up yesterday. I win the bet.  I have a new a girl who is secretly the hottest girl I know,there's a bonus she's the most beautiful one too. I still don't know why she has the nerd look. I might ask her sometime. 

Once I arrived at school I get attacked by the huge amount of fangirls I have. In the halls I see my all time rival and best friend, Gray.

"Be ready to be my slave,Fullbuster."

"Seriously? You think I'm gonna believe you made Miss Nerd fall for you."

"Why not."

"Duh, you tried yesterday flame-ass and all your moves didn't work, how can you say she's head over heels for you."

"Cause she's my girlfriend."

He just stares at me blankly without any emotions.  Then started laughing uncontrollably.

"I'm not stupid like you idiot, that's impossible."

"I'm not stupid and nothing is impossible in the name of Natsu Dragneel."

"Tch. Even if she's your girlfriend you're probably  doing  something like forcing or blackmailing her."

Well he got that right. But I'm not gonna let him know that I only got a girl by doing something as low as that.

"Fine. How can I prove it to you that she's mine?"

"Simple. You need to date her for an entire month and she needs to actually look interested,"he says.

Seems easy enough. I just need to continue blockmailing her.

"Without cheating on her." He finished smirking."

"How does that connect with her being in love with me?!"

"Nothing. Just for more entertainment.Why you scared you can't get a good relationship going."

Oh he's getting into my nerves. On the other hand I wouldn't mind dating a beauty.

" You're on."

As we make our way to class I see my beautiful goddess talking to a bluenette.  After waving off to ice cube  saying I have to do something, I decide to approach my gorgeous girlfriend.  

"Hey sweetie."

Lucy's P.O.V.

  I was talking to Levy infront of our lockers about the new book I just read. Then I heard a voice that I certainly  did not want to hear.

"Hey sweetie."

Why is life so cruel. I deserve peace, not get bothered by an idiot who does nothing but flirt.

"What do you want Dragneel." I spat, venom dripping out of my mouth at the mention of his name.

He looks at me shocked with a fake pain saying,
"Ouch,  is that a way to greet your boyfriend. "

Shit. I completely forgot about yesterday. I'm Natsu Dragneel's girlfriend, it might be amazing to have that tittle if I was one of his so called fangirls. But sadly for him, I'm not one of them.

"BOYFRIEND!" Levy screamed as if the world is ending which isn't. Oh remember when  we all died 2012?

(A/N This is just a joke because in 2012 they said the world was gonna end but it didn't.)

But that doesn't help the fact that she got everybody in the hall's attention directed to us.

Being the people they are they started whispering which was really not working out , they could use a lesson to teach them how to whisper without getting heard.

"Boyfriend? Who do you think Natsu's new girlfriend is? "

"Maybe the nerd?!"

"That's impossible who would date her?"

"Maybe she's blackmailing him."

"Im going to kill her for stealing my Natsu!"

Okay they got it all wrong I'm not blackmailing him, it's the other way around!

"EVERYBODY, I GOT AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL OF YOU!" Dragneel shouted getting their attention.

I got a bad feeling about this.

"Im currently dating Lucy so you better be nice to her, is that clear?!"

They all nodded, and  got on with their own lives.

He then turns around facing me with a huge grin plastered on his face."Aren't you proud of your boyfriend for defending you?"

"Yeah I am so proud of you for telling everybody about our relationship."
I say clearly full of sarcasm.

"What's so bad being my girl?" He ask pouting.

"Everything."I say which made him pout even more.

"And stop pouting it makes you look like some monkey that has pink hair."
I comment snickering.

"IT'S SALMON!" he shouts completely irritated.

" Whatever. " 

"Lu-chan you didn't tell me that you're dating the #1 playboy in school."

Oh god. How am in going to tell her without spilling the beans. I guess it won't hurt telling her she was my best friend since freshman year.

"I'll tell you later in recess."

"Hey babe why don't you sit with us on lunch,  your friends can tag along. "
He says receiving a glare from me.

"Or do you want me to tel-"

"Nope it's fine we're sitting with you in lunch. "

"Thought so." He says smirking.

I can't deal with this. Plus he didn't mention when we're going to 'break up'.I can't believe it's only Thursday and I'm already dealing with this.

"See you on lunch darling." He then kissed me on the cheeks and go to wherever he's going.

"Hey Lu-chan you can't escape from my questions. Since when were you his girlfriend."

"Yesterday."

"How?"

"I'll tell you guys on recess."

"Okay, fine."

      Making our way to class we hear the school speakers saying an announcement.

"Students of Fairy Tail Academy may we have your attention.....there will be no classes tommorow due to a sudden district meeting for the teachers, that is all. Thank you. Please go to your designated classes."

After the silence every single student cheered except me and Levy. We didn't even get to finish the whole first week of school. The good thing is that I can sleep in tommorow and the great thing is I don't get to see Mr.Playboy. Yes!

* Time Skip *
^ Recess^

The bell rung meaning it's time for recess and time for me to tell them the truth. We make our way to our table. Then Levy got a bit too eager to know about the whole 'your boyfriend is the number one player in school' that she was shaking me by my shoulders saying,   "It's recess now spill!"

I was about to say something but got cut off by Erza "What's this about?" She ask well its more like ' tell-me-or-else-I-will-make-you' kind of tone.

"Wel-" What's with people cutting me off?!

"Lucy is it true that you and Natsu are dating?!" Mira says with her eyes sparkling.

"Juvia didn't know that you like Natsu, Lucy-san."

"So *hic* you're in- *hic* -to playboys *hic*now  huh?"

" I thought you despised Natsu, Lucy?"

"Who cares thats the past, NALU!!!"

Oh come on. Please tell me I'm dreaming, wait this isn't a dream this is a nightmare!

Well no point in lying to them now I mean we've been friends since the beginning. Well except Juvia but I'm sure I can trust her. I'm sure I can trust all of them.

"Okay, guys I can explain."

" You better."

Well after I explained all the drama about me being the heiress of the Heartfilia's and Natsu found out then he started blackmailing me to be his girlfriend for some unknown reason.

They were just looking at me in disbelief and finally after it all sinked in and they realized what was happening.

"Guys sorry for not telling you sooner I know you're mad at m-" I start apologizing but got cut off, again.

"It's ok Lucy we're sure you have your reasons and we're not mad at you." Mira says reassuringly then all of them noďded.

"Thanks guys you're the best!"

I have great friends.

"So you're the heiress of the biggest company worldwide?" Levy asked.

"Yeah but shhh, I don't want anyone knowing that so please don't tell anyone." I reply.

"Sure." They all nodded.

"But Lucy your rich why are you dressed as a nerd? No offense." Erza asked.

There's the big question. Am I ready to tell them the reason. Yes.

"Well because when I was in middle school and I heard my so called friends talk behind my back saying that they were only friends with me because I was  rich, they were using me and on that day I made a vow to myself to never be used again. Then I came up with the idea to dress as a nerd to find real friends who won't just be friends with me because of money. Like you guys. "I explained.

"Aww, I'm so sorry for your past Lu don't worry we're not like them and your secret safe with us."

"Thanks guys, and I know you're not like them cause you're the best!"

"Of course we are!" They say and we all laugh but then I remember something that ruined the mood...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Guys,Natsu invited us to sit with them in lunch."

"Too bad for you guys me and Mira are gonna have a meeting with our club!" Cana says cheering.

" Make NaLu, GajeVy, GruVia and JeRza happen for me." Mira says gleefully.

What is that?

Then the bell rings and we make our way to our next class.

How am I gonna deal with him in lunch. God help me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter

Follow,Comment&Vote

Thanks for Reading!!!!

Author's Note: I won't be updating  soon because there's a problem with the wifi. Im literally at the mall right and I can update cause of the free wifi. Sorry Guys!

~fairyRULES

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7.2K 32
Lucy Heartfilia, a 22 year old woman works as a Gr 4 teacher at Sunshine Hills Public School. Natsu Dragneel, a 25 year old man, is the boss of the...
267K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...
182K 8.1K 53
Lucy Heartfilia is a normal girl. She goes to Fairy Tail Academy and is one of their top students and leads a normal lifestyle. She lives alone in a...
15K 300 20
Lucy Heartfilia is an 18 year old attending her freshman year in college at Fairy Tail University. After being homeschooled her whole life, she's exc...