Pain: Her (Harry Styles Fan F...

By VividFantasyFiction

She thought she knew what pain was, until she met Harry. *This story is in the process of being ed... More

Warning/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Authors note! Please read!

Chapter 50

60.3K 1K 160
By VividFantasyFiction

She surprised us both when she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in close while his big arms gently crossed her back. He looked at me with confusion and I looked back at Alan, who half smiled back. She pulled away from Harry and grabbed both his hands, squeezing them in hers.

"You have done so much for my daughter I wasn't aware of," she looked into his eyes and he looked back into hers. She held back the tears as she spoke to him and tried to hide the lump in her throat, "and I know that I've been unfairly harsh towards you and your true intentions but after Alan told me everything, I've come to realize that if you weren't there, he probably would've done worse to her, even with all those students around. And all those times when he has hurt her and you without hesitation came in and defended her, I thank you for. You're an amazing kid--man," she corrected with a smile and he returned it, "you're an amazing man, and I praise you for your commitment to my daughter."

I've never heard her speak like that with anyone; not even with me. She's not one to express her feelings or herself with anyone but Alan, and it was shocking yet heartwarming. Harry didn't hesitate to hug her again when she broke down and it was honestly a beautiful sight seeing him hold her the way he did with such sincerity and care. I think because she was in my position at one point she know's how it feels to love someone and to have that person there for you, and I think she's realizing just how amazing he is, and how similar he was to Alan back in high school.

She pulled away from him and wiped away her tears laughing with embarrassment. Harry assured her that she had nothing to be embarrassed over and that he not only respects me but her too.

"Three weeks is a long time." my mom said wiping her nose as we made our way to the sofas. Harry sat beside me and Alan beside her across from us.

"It really is." he sucked in his lips and rested his hands on his lap. I crossed my legs and hooked my arm around his and to be honest, I felt a little weird. She was so accepting of Harry and though she was sweet towards him, I feel as if it was typical of her to "accept" him because he "defended" me. I've told her plenty of times how much of an amazing guy Harry is and that he's nothing like the rest of the guys but she just never seemed to believe me. Then all of sudden she does. I shouldn't think this way especially after she cried in his arms and honestly, it's typical of her.

"I'm doing the best I can to bring you back as soon as possible." Alan informs. I know Harry thinks of him as dad, which is why he trusts him so much. I'm still curious about his dad though, he seemed off when I asked about him when I saw him in the picture but I hope he doesn't get upset when I ask about him.

"Liam is expelled, did he tell you that?" Alan asked.

"Yeah, we were in the room when he made the decision." Harry told him.

"Laveck should know better then to suspend you for three weeks over defense, especially over the protection of another student." my mom said crossing her legs with frustration, "that man shouldn't run a school if he can't make proper decisions." she shook her head before standing up, "I'll be back." she walked up the stairs and I immediately turned to Alan.

"What was that all about?"

"What?"

"Her crying?"

"She was just worried, that's all." he shrugged, "what did you guys do when you got home?" he asked with curiosity.

"Nothing." Harry jumped in, "just ate and helped with her cheek." he said looking at me.

"How is it?" he asked looking at it.

"Fine, kind of hurts but it's alright. Did they say anything to you?"

"What about?"

"Like with Harry and if they changed their minds or anything?"

"Well, a few administrators came in to speak with him--"

"Is it really that serious?" I asked a little shocked.

"Yes. It's very serious." he said sternly.

"Hmm." I hummed running my fingers up and down Harry's forearm, "did he say if he was going to press charges?" I asked quietly. A small part of me hopes that he won't, but a bigger part of me knows he would, just to get Harry into trouble.

"I doubt it." he rolled his eyes, "if anything, you should be the one taking legal action, not him."

I feel like the more we talk about it the more upset Harry becomes. I know it pisses him off just thinking about it but there's not much I can do about it. He's been trying really hard to bottle up his anger, I could tell. One second he's smiling the next he's just sitting there in deep thought. I'm almost positive he's planning his murder.

"Ugh!" my mom groans marching down the stairs. Her makeup looked fresh and she changed out of her penny skirt and button down into dress pants and a sweater with a blazer around her forearm.

"What's wrong?" Alan asked.

"I have to go back to work." she groans, "I'll make dinner before I leave so you won't have to order out again." she threw her blazer on the chair and went into the kitchen to start dinner.

"So, she's alright? Like with me?" Harry asked and Alan chuckled.

"Son, she's been alright with you since the beginning. She just has some trouble with showing...care." he laughed standing from his seat and walking to the kitchen.

"You should ask your mom if you can sleep over." Harry told me digging his head in the crook of my neck and wrapping his arm around my stomach.

"I know." I sighed. I ran my fingers through his soft hair thinking of what I'm going to say if she says no, which I'm sure she'll say. Harry's free hand slid behind my back and wrapped around it, bringing me close into his chest; gently kissing my bruised cheek. It wasn't as heavily bruised as the first time Liam hit me but it was slightly black and blue.

When Alan came in Harry removed himself from me and I sat up. He brought us iced tea and sat down so I took that opportunity to ask him.

"Alan?" I said after I finished swallowing my drink, "can I um--sleep over Harry's house?" he looked up at me as if he were thinking then looked back down at his drink.

"Ask you mother." he simply said and I sighed hard knowing what her reaction and answer would be.

"You ask her!" I whined and Harry chuckled.

"Do you want me to ask her?" Harry offered and I immediately smiled.

"Yeah! Just wait untill she comes in. Like, after dinner before she leaves. She'll be in a rush so she'll have no other choice but to say okay."

"You're a clever one, aren't you?" Alan smiled, "I used to think the same way."

"Until dinner is ready, can he come upstairs?" I stood up grabbing Harry's hand so he'd follow me.

"Yeah, alright. I'll call you when it's ready." he said before taking his phone out.

I held Harry's hand as he followed me up the stairs and in my room. Right when I closed the door, I kicked my shoes off and lead Harry to the bed. I layed him down and basically lied ontop of his whole body but he didn't seem to mind. He hugged me while I pressed the side of my face against his chest, feeling his heart beat and light breathing.

"You alright?" he played with my hair as I aimlessly traced his chest.

"Yeah." I lifted my head to kiss him and just as I did I heard the door nob turn. I jumped off of Harry and we both stood to our feet just in time for my mom to walk in.

"I put the chicken in the oven with the potatoes, make sure to watch it. And, check up on the rice every ten minutes or so." she told me throwing her blazer on.

"Okay, but can I stay at Harry's tonight?"

She slowed her movements and looked at both of us before continuing to button her blazer, 'you need to stay here and rest." she told me instantly making me sad.

"But I'm fine."

"I'm glad that you are, but you need to rest."

"I don't want to rest."

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to leave. You had a long day, I'm sure. Just eat your dinner and relax. Harry is more then welcome to stay here if he wants." she suggested and a small part of happiness hit me.

"Like sleep over?" I tried hiding my smile.

"If his mother is okay with it, then yes. The guest room is right down the hall."

This is so unlike her. She would never suggest that he'd sleep over. I really want to know what Alan told her to make her feel so comfortable with Harry staying over after everything. It's strange that she's being so nice...I wonder what she's planning.

"Really?" I asked still shocked.

"Yeah, Alan will be here with you guys so why not?"

Oh, that's why she's okay with it; because Alan is here to keep an eye on us. Typical.

"Are you alright with it?" she said looking at Harry.

"Yes." he said respectfully.

"Good. Be sure to ice your cheek, how's it feeling?" she walked over to me and touched it rather roughly making me wince. I hear Harry softly gasp and step forward but I smiled behind the slight sting.

"It's alright mom, thanks.'

"Okay, don't forget about the food." she walked out, "and call me if you need anything." she shut the door behind her and I turned on my heel towards Harry.

"Did she hurt you?" he asked walking up to me.

"No." I lied and he kissed it, "do you want to go back down?"

"It's up to you."

"Let's go down." I said and he smiled.

As we were walking down Zayn came to mind. I almost forgot about him and what happened with us. I haven't spoken to him since Monday. I miss him, actually. I feel bad for yelling at him and forcing him out but I'm still upset about him not telling me. I should probably call him or text him later to see how he's doing; that's if he actually answers.

Alan and Harry watched some baseball game waiting for dinner to be ready while I sat and watched with boredom. I never liked baseball. It's the only sport that actually bores me and it leaves me wondering how in the hell these two get so worked up over a game. I left the room for about twenty minutes but I don't think either one of them noticed my absence. I set up table and mixed the food, tasting it to make sure it was fully cooked and ready.

Zayn kept popping up in my head and for some reason I had the strongest urge to call him. I was alone in the kitchen left with my thoughts and forced to think about it. I don't know how Harry feels about Zayn. Ever since he found out I went to his house instead of his I feel like his liking for him has decreased. There's no reason for him to dislike him or to be jealous of him, which I doubt, because I don't think of Zayn in that way. I don't think I could think of him in another way besides a brother. Yes I think he's cute, obviously he's not ugly, but it would be weird if I did have any type of feeling for him since we grew up together. He used to babysit me and even help change my diapers when I was little, so you'd understand why I'd feel that way.

I set the food on the table and called them in, setting up their plates and drinks.

"It smells amazing in here." Alan smiled taking his seat, "doesn't it Harold?"

"Sure does." he laughed sitting beside my chair.

Alan and Harry seem to be closer then I actually think. They don't seem like "good friends" they almost look like father and son. They joke around differently, not the usual way a man Alan's age or a guy Harry's age would talk with each other. It's like they've known each other forever. They're so comfortable and he makes Harry happy. Only Alan can make him smile that.

After dinner, they both went back to watch the game and I cleaned up the table and put the food away. The kitchen was spick and span and I was proud of my good work.

It somewhat stressed me out that Harry would be out of school for three weeks leaving me all alone. I don't like anyone in school and I wouldn't even be able to hang out with Harley as much as I would like since we don't have any classes together. I honestly don't even want to go to school tomorrow. I know everyone is going to look at me weird and talk some shit and I'm not ready for it. I don't want to go anywhere near the school and if Harry does sleep over, I might as well stay home with him.

"I'll be back." I stood up from the couch but the two losers were too busy chanting and focusing on the game to acknowledge me. I ran up the stairs and in the room to lie down a little. I had a bit of headache and felt exhausted with all the cleaning and every other fucked up thing in my life.

In a odd messed up way, I don't want to lose Ava as a friend, and it makes me sad knowing our friendship meant nothing to her. I don't think I've ever trusted anyone in my whole life as much as I trusted her. She was more then a friend to me, I considered her my sister. I always think about how she chose Liam of all guys. There's no doubt in my mind he will treat her the exact way he treated me.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

If he hits once, he'll do it again.

But she's too stupid to realize how deep she just dug the hole and she's in for a surprise if she thinks she'll be able to get away easily.

I crossed my arm over my eyes and took deep and slow breaths. Obviously Harry will be sleeping with me and not in the guest room; like I'll let that happen. I actually can't wait for us to sleep together. I always seem to sleep at my best when his arms are around me. It's almost as if he's the drug that kills the pain.

I picked up my phone and looked through the contacts searching for Zayn. When I found it, I stared contemplating if I should text him or not. But, why should I make an effort to call or text him if he won't make an effort for me? I mean, if it really upset him that much then he should call me. Right? His words still replay in my head at times.

"I love you, and you're my friend."

I've never heard him say "I love you" before, not even as a joke. He's not one to express his feelings which is why his sudden attention and protection towards me is so different and somewhat strange. Of course I love him too, but sometimes, especially when we're in sitiuations like this, I hate him; even though I don't mean it.

I felt myself slowly fading and falling asleep, just as I was about to my phone buzzed and my eyes shot open. I grabbed my phone and looked at the screen, watching the name I despise pop up on my screen. A little part is telling me to ignore her, another is telling me to answer but I know she'll say all these hateful things and it would be cowardice of both of us to end it on the phone.

But my curiosity got the best of me.

"Aleevonne?" I've never hated the sound of my name as much as I did when I heard her say it.

*hi guys! I'm really sorry for the late and short update but I hope you enjoyed it! The story reached 144.1k reads!!!!!!!!!! thats amazing honestly, it's insane and I can't thank you guys enough. Just two days ago it was 137k and the amount of reads it gets daily is unbelievable. I love you all so much and your support means the absolute world to me! please dont forget to comment vote and share! <3*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 27.4K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...