Bullied By Him [Adrienette Au]

By latesleeper

We all know bullies bully us because they hate us or want to embarrass us. Well...There's actually something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cover Entries (Cover contest ends)
Contest Winner/s
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
[1 Year] Chapter 45
[2 Years] Chapter 46
[3 Years] Chapter 47
[4 Years] Chapter 48
[5 Years] Chapter 49
[6 Years] Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Q & A
Q & A - Session 1 [Answered]
The Finale
Short XD
How I Met Your Father
Short XD #2

Chapter 12

20.5K 750 703
By latesleeper

Hello! I has updated! Two chapters! Yeeeee!!😀😂😂
Sorry to keep you waiting, like! SORRRY!

Oh wait! *presses play* Is it to late now to say sorry? Cause I'm, missing more than just than your body! Is-

Wait? How did it get from saying sorry for not updating to bodies....weird?😶

Okay! This will be a short, probably, chapter in Adrien's perspective! 😜 Enjoy!
---

I walked away from my wacko friend and went to look for the boy bathroom. Unfortunately for me, my bladder wasn't strong enough.

It took me quite awhile to look for the boys bathroom... BUT I FOUND IT!

I walked inside and did my stuff, and walked out.

I noticed a man walking into the bathroom right after I had left and I gave him a small smile. But he returned it with a cold look.

Yeesh, someone is on that time of the month.

I looked down at my leg and saw that my shoelaces was a bit loose so I decided to tie it. When I had finished, I was shocked to hear a high pitched girly scream, coming from...the boys bathroom?

What the fuck? A girl is in the boys bathroom? And what's she doing screaming like a psychoe? Hehehe, psyc-hoe! I'm good.

Anyway, I have to check this out. I peeked in and but the door was closed. If you could listen closely, you can hear heavy breathing. I ran to the stall next to it and stood on the toilet seat and peeked in.

Wait....MARINETTE?!

What the hell?!

Should I save her? She seems troubled.

OF COURSE, IDIOT! SHE'S ABOUT TO THE UNVIRGIN-ITISED! Wait, what?

Raped!

There's only one thing to do.

I quietly jumped off the seat. Steadied my position and took off.

"NATHANIËL!!!" I ran out the toilet, screaming.

I eventually found the brunette-ish girl, and tomato.

"Nath.." I panted.

He looked at me. "What do you want?" He sent a glare.

I pointed to the bathroom's direction. "Marinette... In trouble.. Boys bathroom....QUICK!" I managed to say through pants.

Nathaniël didn't waste time. He sprinted like some dude at the Olympic.

"That girl has got to pay more attention to the signs." Alya?...eh. Ally said.

"Well, I'm not surprised how much of a klutz she is." I laughed and walked away.

"WHAT YOU SAY?" I heard her raging voice yell.

Hope you're okay, Marinette.
---

Awwww...Adrien...

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! IT WAS YOUR CHANCE TO BE A HERO!!!!!!!!

[Edit: Lol XD]

-Edited 2K18-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.7K 34
Adrien is a new student in the high school. But he fell instantly in love with the bluenette that sit beside him in class as they become close friend...
4.2K 221 13
After the heroes have defeated Monarch, Marinette went to another country to focus on her study and to start her new life. Finally, after she graduat...
43.3K 726 24
Marinette felt as though her life was useless. After continually suffering everyday the poor girl couldn't take it anymore. She took a jump to end ev...
113K 2.1K 37
What Happens when chloe trick marinette that makes her bullied by the whole school. P.s i had made these with season 1& season 2 in mind the only ne...