Yungin'

By NykiaG0430

Read ❀ Vote & Comment Please ✨ Add To Reading List & Library ✨ Follow Me ✨ More

β™•1β™•
β™•2β™•
β™•3β™•
β™•4β™•
β™•5β™•
β™•6β™•
β™•7β™•
β™•8β™•
β™•9β™•
β™•10β™•
β™•11β™•
β™•12β™•
β™•13β™•
β™•14β™•
β™•15β™•
β™•16β™•
β™•18β™•
β™•19β™•
β™•20β™•
β™•21β™•
β™•22β™•
β™•23β™•
New Book Alert✨
β™•24β™•
β™•25β™•
β™•26β™•
β™•27β™•
β™•28β™•
Not An Udapte
β™•29β™•
β™•30β™•
β™•31β™•
β™•32β™•
Not An Update
β™•33β™•
β™•34β™•
Not An Update
β™•35β™•
β™•36β™•
Epilogue
😏
New Book

β™•17β™•

4.1K 139 39
By NykiaG0430

Yungin'

I sped all the way to my house going 80. This the type of shit that really be pissing me the fuck off. By now my adrenaline was pumping.

"Calm down Yung" I said to myself. I pulled up in my yard and Rj was on the porch pacing back and forth. He had a towel up to his lip.

"Kaine sent some niggas hea and they was looking for you and I wouldn't tell em so they beat my ass" I stood there waiting for him to continue.

"He said you better get in touch with him if you know what's good for you" I chuckled.

"If I know what's good for me huh?" I chuckled and smiled licking my bottom lip. "He got me fucked up"

"You straight man? I mean cause you smiling and stuff" I nodded.

"So what we gone do?" He asked. I chuckled.

"You ain't gone do shit. Ya already let these niggas beat yo ass. Please enlighten me what ya'ca do for me?" I tilted my head. He was silent.

"Exactly"

"But it was 'bout five of them niggas Yung" I walked pass him and into my house with him following me. The inside was even fucked up. I chuckled and shook my head. I guess this was his way of sending me a message. I pulled out my phone and sent some lil niggas a text to come clean this shit up cause I wasn't bout to.

Two Days Later

Its been two days since the lil shit Kaine did to my crib. I wasn't complaining 'bout it tho because I had over enough money to get the shit fix that he fucked up.

I haven't been hearing 'bout Kaine on the streets ina while tho. If I know Kaine like I do he planning some shit. This nigga want me to take the fall fa' him like them otha' niggas do. I done already told him I wasn't them otha' niggas, I'm not bout to kiss his ass. He should know this shit by now.

When I told Na 'bout somebody breaking into my crib she actually forced me to go to the police station. When I did them niggas literally almost throwed my ass in jail for real. They brought up all my old records from when I was staying in Louisiana. They even brought up all my Drug records. If one of these lil niggas working for Kaine snitch on me 'bout selling then it's a wrap for me, If they get evidence of me doing it.

It's only a matta' of time before they come to my house for a search warrant, that's why I removed everything from my crib to some place safe.

We'll just have to wait it out.

Naomi

I was out at the mall with Lon and Nelle. Well it was just suppose to be me looking for a outfit to wear for My dinner with Brandon and Luc. Me And him been chillin for a couple of days and he's actually cool.

And Yes with Luc! I told him about Brandon and Luc just went all dramatic and demanded to meet him. He even told me that he's been seeing a girl name Cierra. Remember the one who was calling his phone and I asked who she was and he said 'nobody just a friend' Yah her. We agreed if he meet Brandon, I meet Cierra.

Hopefully this little dinner go ass planned and Luc don't get all crazy on Brandon.

"Naomi!" Nelle and Lon yelled in my face while waving they hands. I pushed their hands out the way.

"Oh girl she can't hear you she got Yung withdrawals" Lon said as they laughed. I straight faced them.

"Haha very funny. I do not" I said looking through the clothes on the rack.

"You guys are weird" Lon chuckled.

"How?"

"Because you claim you don't like each other, but y'all talk all day everyday" Nelle said.

"Right" Lon agreed.

"Your always with each other 24/7" Nelle said.

"Right" Lon agreed

"You-"

"Alright I get it" I cut her off. "And so what we are bestfriends what's wrong with us always being with each other" I argued while picking up a shirt.

"How are you guys gonna function When you two get into a serious relationship?" Lon asked

"They aren't" Nelle shrugged.

"Yes we will. What do you mean?"

"You guys aren't gonna have time for each other because you are gonna be to busy for your boyfriend and he's gonna be to busy with his girlfriend" She said. I never thought about it that way, because me and Luc always make time for each other even when we are to tired.

"We will make time" I shrugged walking to another rack.

"Well you guys aren't going to be able to act how yall act now" Nelle said.

"What do you mean?" I raised a brow.
"Well yall act like yall are together" Lon said and Nelle nodded her head.

"We do not!" I stomped and pouted.

"Yes yall do" Lon chuckled."How you think your man would feel if he saw you and Yung hugged up like yall always be?"

I shrugged.

"Pray for her Jesus" Lon said hitting her forehead.

"You really don't see it do you?" Nelle smiled.

"See what? Ok I admit the things me and Luc do is not kinda friendly, but we are on the same page"

"you sure?"

"Yup" I nodded.

"Ok you say he's dealing with a chick, right?" Nelle asked. I nodded.

"Well eventually he's going to have to make time for her"

I stared at her with a blank face expression and shrugged.

"This bitch shrugged her shoulders" they bust out laughing. "Na you must don't want the girl to have some with Yung?"

"No!" I pouted

"Aww!" They cooed.

"But you are seeing someone yourself" Lon added.

"So what. Luc will always come first"

"See what yall need to do is stop playing and get together already"

"Watever" I said walking out the store leaving them behind. Thinking about what they said about Luc and I, if we was to get serious in our relationships.

I know we'll make time for each other, Right?

Later On(6:35pm)

I had eventually found me something to wear. It was simple, but cute.

I looked myself over in the mirror and I was satisfied with my look for tonight. Luc was downstairs waiting for me to get ready.

We were going to Brandon house to have dinner, he offered so we took it. Free food!

I grabbed my purse and phone and went downstairs to find Luc knocked out on the couch with his arm across his face. I shook my head.

"Luc!" I yelled his name. He jumped up out his sleep.

"What? Wassuh?" I laughed at his face expression.

"I'm ready let's go"

"Bout time man, you take forever I swear. Thats one thing I hate 'bout you" he said getting up grabbing his keys. I rolled my eyes. I took the time to look at his attire.

"Damn bestfriend! Looking extra daddyish!" I said boosting his ego. The frown on his face turned into a big smile.

"I try, I try" he said licking his lips.

"Watever let's go" I said walking our before him. He made sure he locked up and we hopped in his truck.

On the way to Brandon house Luc was getting on my nerves. He was already talking about Brandon and he haven't even met him yet.

We got to his house on time and the house was beautiful.

"Damn" we said in usion.

"You sure we at tha' right spot?" Luc asked.

"This the address he gave me" I shrugged getting out with Luc following.

When we walked up Brandon opened the door smiling at us. I gave him a warm smile back. I looked over at Luc who had a blank expression on his face.

"You look beautiful" he said hugging me. I thanked him.

He let us in and looked towards Luc.

"Its nice to meet you Lucas" Brandon said holding his hand out to shake Luc hand. Instead of shaking it Luc looked at it and gave him a head nod.

"I go by Yungin" Luc said. I shook my head.

"Right. Na told me you don't like being called by your real name"

"Correct" he nodded. He so ugh!

"Follow me to the kitchen" we did as told and his kitchen was beautiful. We noticed a man over the stove cooking.
"Oh this is my Cook, Bourbon" he said introducing us. We greeted him and tended to own conversation.

"I feel like I know you already, as much as Na talks about you"

"She talks 'bout me, yeah?" Luc smirked.

"I do not!" I yelled. Brandon laughed.

"Itss coo Na, Yung tends to have that affect on women" he grinned.

"Watever" I laughed.

"I'll be back in a few, help yourselves to anything you like" Brandon said walking out.

I elbowed Luc.

"Tf you do that for?" He mugged me.

"What is wrong with you?" He raised his eyebrow.

" 'I go by Yungin' " I said trying to put on my best Louisiana voice. He straight faced me first and bust out laughing.

"Yo, wtf was that?" He laughed. I mugged him.

"I tried to sound like you" I mumbled.

"Yo don't do that shit ever again" he said laughing tears. It wasn't even that funny.

"Anyways do you like him?"

"No" he bluntly said.

"Wait What? Why?"

"I haven't even sat down and had a full blown conversation with tha' nigga, give me time"

Brandon walked back in and sat down across from us.

"I had to get a Chef, because I didn't know what type of food you guys liked. So I hope Italian is ok" I nodded.
"You don't cook?" Luc blurted out.

"Uh I mean yah I can" he shrugged. "Just not a expert at it"

"You expect Na to cook every meal?"

"Nah like I said, I can cook just not a expert at it. I mean Na her own person who am I to make her be my personal Chef" I smiled.

"Mmmm" Luc hummed. "When is this 'Italian' food gonna be ready? Im starving"

"Should be in a few minutes"

"What are yo intentions with ha?" Luc asked him. I shook my head, why Cant he just be like a normal bestfriend?

This finna be a long night.

Vote/Comment😊!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 163 34
The tittle Says it all. So Read, Enjoy, Vote, And comment. Tag a Friend and Haters will not get Blocked. Be Honest with me and tell me how I can Impr...
494 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
23.7K 496 58
Read to find out❀️ VERY FIRST BOOK VOTE AND COMMENT
3.2K 49 11
A friends to lovers story with everyone's favorite, Walker Scobell! +*Please comment on things you want to see in this story!*