"Betrayal from the heart, a D...

By booknerd29

Victor have a past that never left him, protector to Lavi family, he was determine to see Lavi safety and Hap... More

Chapter 2 Day one: Persistent
Chapter 3: Day 1/2: Complications
Chapter 4 Living in the past
Chapter 5 Day Two" Trapped "
Chapter 6: Meeting Miku
Chapter 7 Old friends
Chapter 8 What Now!!!!
Chapter 9: Sweet dream, or a beautiful nightmare
Chapter 10 Plan B
Chapter 11 To love, or not To love, that is the question???
Chapter 12. Enter the Fire.
Chapter 13 Home.
Chapter 14 What Now!!
Chapter 15 Alesandro Brother
Chapter 16 Family Reunion from Hell
Chapter 17: You got to hate the family
Chapter 18 Another dream
Chapter 19: In Heat!!
Chapter 20 Mark of a Demon
Chapter 21: Fight for love, or Die Trying!
Chapter 22: Vampire, Werewolf, Demons, oh my!!!
Chapter 23" Betrayal......"
Chapter 24: Victor revelation
Chapter 25" Hot and steamly force sex.....
NEWS!!!
FINAL CHAPTER!!!!

"Betrayal from the heart, a Demon and Vampire desires( Boy x Boy)"

21.7K 252 23
By booknerd29

Well hello readers,finally here is the 3rd book. The sequal to Lavi and Rafe story, and the 3rd book to Miku and Zane story. I really work hard on this, so no negavite comments please, if it is not too good, then just say it in a nice way then please.

I hope you enjoy this story, this is Victor and Alesandro story, so please comment and vote please.

BOY X BOY, if you don't read that then turn back now, but please give it a shot.

 Update12/8/12 Edited by Andy_Sixx_ROCKS

Chapter 1 Alone in the dark.

Victor was dead asleep. Resting in his king sized bed in Lavi’s big mansion. It was dark and quiet... almost too quiet.

Suddenly, his eyes snapped open. With a hiss, he quickly reached over to his bedside lamp, turning on the bright light.

He wearily looked around the room, only to realize that he was all alone. Glearing at his clock that showed 3:15 in the fucking morning. "Damn it... must be losing my mind," Victor mutters, running his hands through his short black hair, dark eyes looking around. He was just so very tired!

"Why does this happen every single night?!" Victor grumbled as he leaned his body against the headboard of his bed. His naked torso heaving quickly, with every shallow breath he took. The demons other hand was rubbing his stomach, feeling every muscle of his 6-pack.

Victor hadn’t gotten a good night rest, ever since re meeting that arrogant vampire Alesandro. Who claims Victor is his true mate, but that’s ancient history. The past is done and Victor doesn’t want to think of that goddamn leech anytime soon.

The oh so very tired demon could feel his body hardening, with thoughts of a certain vampire swirling around his mind. "Oh fuck you too!" Victor growled out, at his own body "Stop hardening as if you are a horny teenager, get a grip, you are over 1000 years old!!!"

Victor may have been over a 1000 years old, but his appearance said otherwise. He looked like he could be in his mid-20s, with a height at 6'4 feet and packed with muscles, he looked almost like a bodybuilder, except he was a butler, a very fine ass butler at that too.

Add in some dreamy black eyes and killer looks, he is every girls dream. But sadly for the girls, he is a very out-of-reach gay demon.

Victor sighed as he turned off his bedside lamp. Going back under the covers, he didn’t realize he was being put under a compulsion spell to sleep. As he was closing his eyes, he couldn’t see the shadow coming out of the closet.

***

Alesandro smirked as he graciously emerged out of the closet. Looking at Victor’s sleeping form, a word appeared in his mind, saying "Mine. "

The vampire felt tightness in his chest when looking at his mate. After all these years, he was at peace. Although he knew it will be a long battle before he could win Victors heart.

He sat on the side of his mates’ bed, careful not to make him aware he was there. In a way, Alesandro felt like a stalker. Sneaking into his the demons room, watching him sleep and admiring his sinful body. Even worse was, that he had done it numerous times before.

The game he was playing at was a dangerous one, it was soon becoming old and the vampire could sense him every time. Though Alesandro was no weakling himself, rather that that he was one of the ancient. Leading to him being stronger than Lavi and Rafe, which says something.

There were also other perks to it. He could walk in the sun, have a tan and add in his 6'5 feet, with a 200 pounds of pure muscle, a pair of dazzling eyes as dark as the night itself and long blond hair, with a charismatic charm to compliment his looks he was a wet dream come true!

His one and only deadly flaw was, he had to drink blood in order to stay alive, but other than that he was a match made in heaven.

And now you’re probably wondering why the hell does his mate hate his guts so much as, that the pure thought him makes the demon want to castrate Alesandro? Well now that’s a story for another time.

 The vampire could not believe he got a second chance, he knew Victor from the past, when he was only a human, and after all these years, Alesandro thought he was dead, but now seeing him here in person felt like a blessing.

Only Alesandro knew that his mate hated him to the very core of his ancient bones, and he don't blame him, after all he was the cause to the demons death, he would even be lucky to have Victor like him.

The vampire learned to be patient eons ago and only saw this as a mere obstacle, but he would win Victor’s heart back and show him how very much he was sorry for hurting him so much.

Besides it all happen 1987 years ago, maybe he wasn’t so upset about it anymore…

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" Victor roared, snapping Alesandro out of his thoughts.

Victor’s eyes glared at the vampire with hells’ fire blazing inside of them.

Even Alesandro had to admit that at that exact same moment he was frightened to his very soul, due to that jumping up and taking a few precautious steps back. Just to be on the safe side, well as much as he could be in the same room with his extremely enraged mate.   

As Victor got off his bed, the sheet falling down a very toned body, Alesandro had to hold back the groan when he saw his mate wearing nothing but underwear.

"Control yourself... control yourself…" the vampire thought as desire, lust and want flooded threw him, and he smiled proudly at himself for not showing his fangs… yet.

"I am just seeing if my mate was safe.." Alesandro said it casually.

"Of course I am safe, but what give you the right to be in my room in the middle of the night!!!" Victor said it angrily, he was pissed off, for all the hurt his mate caused him, but it was mostly at his traitorous body because it was going hard.

"Your my mate, it give me every right." Right now the vampire was thinking about the blood flowing through Victor’s veins and the taste of it. Would it be sweet and thick like the spring honey or sour and bitter like a virgin left at the altar? He really couldn’t decide which was better.

" I am not your mate, you gave that right up long ago, with the death of my body…

" Victor growled out angry at himself and Alesandro for making him want to jump the man right on the spot. His skin heating up, mind going into overdrive and his senses heightening.  

The vampire held in a wince at the steely voice and smell of the arousal of his mate, but in a caring voice he said. " I never meant for you to die... "

Victor held up his hand, successfully shutting Alesandro up." I don't want to hear a fucking word from you... "

"But... " Alesandro tried to protest, he really did, but everything was just too much for him. Overwhelmed by the want of feeling his mates blood and the demons seed on his tongue. He couldn’t fight Victor’s next moves. Although he secretly loved how his very obviously riled up and sexy mate touched him.

"No buts!!! I hate you, end of the story. Now get out!" Victor grabbed the vampire and pushed him up, feeling the shivers coming up his spine when he touch Alesandro.

Alesandro felt the same shiver, but when his mate threw him out onto the terrace and just like that with a simple shove the fairytale was lost.

"Victor please. I’m sorry..." Alesandro was begging, he did not care just how humiliating and degrading it was, he did not want to be kicked out of his mates room.

"Too late for sorry, that boat set sail long ago, exactly 1987 years, 11 months and 5 days ago!!!"

With that said, Victor shut his door, locking it.

Alesandro sighed dejectedly, he could easily get in, but didn’t want his mate to be even more furious at him. With a broken heart Alesandro traced back to his home.

***

Victor was breathing quickly, trying so hard not to cry. He was never going to give that vampire a chance, never.

Not after what he has done. But he couldn’t deny the sexual tension back there. He would give anything for Alesandro to be back and he hated himself for it.

Even after all he did to Victor, the man still couldn’t deny the fact of being mates with the vampire.

Victor was not a born demon, he was human before he was forced to change at the age of 23 , but not before he died. And it was all because of what Alesandro did.

The demon closed his eyes, as a few traitorous tears slid down his cheeks letting out a sob.

As he tried so hard not to have any warm feelings for the other creature, but it was just so goddamn hard! Victor spent the night in his room, with sobs racking through his body and tears sliding down his pale cheecks…

Well that it, so what you think, please comment and vote please. More comemtns will get the next chapter out, and more vote makes me happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 1 107
Same goals, different reasons. The demon with hate built up from the last 4 years of his life burns up the village where he lived. His hate doesn't s...
635 221 60
(Fantasy•Romance) COMPLETED Zach made a decision that will again put his own life on the verge of death, but his love for his only maiden is very str...
3.9K 172 23
Highest Ranking: #38 in Vampire "Get lost Erik! You made me hate you so much... I hate you!" Natalia said, with great difficulty. Hurt visible in he...
118 24 24
Living in a world filled with Dragons were miracles beyond belief. Fighting along side them was an honor. Forming bonds that were made possible throu...