Blackmail From The Playboy(Na...

By fairyRULES

Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail Academy is the typical playboy, heartthrob, great looks, hot, the star player o... More

Author's Note/Introduction
Prologue
LUCY HEARTFILIA
NATSU DRAGNEEL
Chapter 2: The Meeting
Chapter 3: The Bet
Chapter 4: Trying
Chapter 5: Secrets Out
Chapter 6: The Blackmail Begins
Chapter 7: Girlfriend
Chapter 8: Lunch
Chapter 9: First Date
Chapter 10: Under the Rain
Chapter 11: Lost & Breakfast
Chapter 12: Hanging out
Chapter 13: Field Trip
Chapter 14: Partners
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: At the Beach
Chapter 17: Activities
Chapter 18: Volleyball
Chapter 19: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter 20: The Dragon's Princess
Chapter 21: Just the Plot
Chapter 22: His Realization
IMPORTANT!!!PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 23: Terrible Past Experience
Chapter 24: Questions & Answers
Chapter 25: Rage
Chapter 26: Treasure Hunt
Chapter 27: Last Day
Chapter 28: Explanation
Chapter 29: Cheating
Chapter 30: Almost
Chapter 31: Coward (Sneak Peek)

Chapter 1: Back to School

7.9K 259 239
By fairyRULES

Lucy's P.O.V.

Waking up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock, reminding myself that I need to go to school once again. Semester break is already over, as sad as it is. I like learning and all, I just don't like the people there, except my friends, of course.

Plus, if I don't get up anytime soon I might be late. I have a reputation to maintain,  I'm a straight-A student.

Hearing a knock on my door, "Hime, time to get up  get ready for school. Also, breakfast is ready."

"I'm up, thank you."

I know that voice from anywhere, it's none other than my personal-slash-favourite pink-haired maid, Virgo.  Answering with an 'okay', getting from my extremely comfortable bed and made my way to the bathroom and shower for about ten minutes, including brushing my teeth and skincare and get my look together.

What I mean by that is my so-called 'nerd look' . My glasses, neat tight bun which at least needs seven hairpins  and my oversized proper uniform, every single button done and my skirt that ends just below my knee, maybe longer.

Making my way downstairs to find my mother and father drinking their coffee smiling at me greeting 'good mornings' that I happily return, I should stay positive since I'll be seeing my friends again. " Darling why are you still sticking to that look, why hide your beauty?" my father questions me, he asks this question enough to last a lifetime. So I reply with the exact same thing I say every time, "You know my reason, father." That being said I ate my breakfast and kiss my parents goodbye.

Walking to school which is a twenty-nine minute walk, that I count as exercise, cause it is. Approaching the school's main hall I see my best friend Levy greeting me from afar.

"Right here, Lu-chan." I nod letting her know I noticed her.

Going through the halls of school I hear nasty comments that don't affect me, they think they do but ain't nobody got time for that. They might think it, does but too bad too sad it doesn't.

"Seriously her again."

Seriously, her again?

"I know right like everyone knows she's ugly as fuck."

You're one to talk. Kidding.

"Why can't she just go to her poor ass home where she belongs."

Why don't you just go to a strip club? You're already dressed for it. Joking.

"I don't even think she has one."

They all erupted in laughter, but I seriously can't be bothered. I continue walking to Levy, my all-time best friend. She's just like me, a bookworm,  I don't have a problem with it in fact I love being one. "Good morning, Levy-chan." I say smiling.

"Shall we go to class?" She asks since the bell's about to ring, there's not much time for chit chat. "Sure, let's go."

As we head to class we heard talk about having transfer students from Phantom Academy. "Don't worry Lu, I'm sure they won't be like them." she reassures me.

"It's fine Lev, it doesn't bother me anyway." I tell her, she doesn't have to worry. She knows they don't bother me but she is always still concerned, aww.

We enter our class and headed for our seats, near the window. Suddenly we see a new girl enter, she has blue hair like Levy, but longer and lighter, curled at the bottom, kinda wavy. She looks so shy and timid. I decided to approach her,  usually, I avoid socialising and talking to people, but my instinct says we can be good friends.

"Hi, my name's Lucy, what's yours?" I ask with a smile" Juvia'a name is Juvia Lockser" "You speak in 3rd person?"

"Juvia's sorry, Juvia wants to fit I-"I cut her negativity off,

 "It's fine I think it's adorable!"

Juvia's P.O.V.

"It's fine, I think it's adorable!" Lucy-san says. Juvia is really happy they're fine with it, not most people are.

"Want to eat with us at lunch?" she asked, Juvia smiles brightly.

"Juvia would love to!" Juvia thinks she has a good start with her new school, way better than her last one.

Lucy's P.O.V.

We walk towards Levy and wave, " Hey Lev this is Juvia, Juvia Lockser, Juvia this is Levy, Levy McGarden." After our small conversation of meet and greet we see Juvia looking at the door and see an intimidating looking guy with black hair and piercing all over his face and everywhere else. Juvia goes up to him and drags him here, literally.

"Guys this is Juvia's friend Gajeel, Gajeel Redfox" I glance at Levy and see a tint of pink at her cheeks I smirk inwardly, I knew she had a thing for bad boys. "Hi Gajeel, my name is Lucy and this is my best friend Levy."

"Ni-nice t-to me-meet y-you!" Levy stuttered, "Nice to meet yah too Bunny girl, Shrimp." he replies. "Bunny gir-"I was bout to question him where these ridiculous nicknames are coming from but was interrupted by our teacher Mr. Clive walking in, "Okay class get to seats!" 

"As you noticed we have two students, please come forward and introduce yourselves."

After all their introduction we get started with our class most students don't pay attention but I was attentively listening, which wasn't actually necessary as we aren't learning anything yet, just going through the topics for the term.  Life was going great until someone rudely interrupts by  barging into the door shouting "Yo Gildarts, sorry I'm late!" Tough luck isn't it my favourite person in the world -note my sarcasm- Natsu Dragneel.

Every single girl in class start squealing, of course well except me, Lev and Juvia. Thank the lord for that.

"OMG!!! IT'S NATSU!!!?"

Are you blind?

"HE IS SOOOO HOT!!!"

 I mean, he's decent.

"I WISH HE WOULD BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

Didn't you date him already?

Seriously?! I know and I'm gonna admit that he's hot and handsome and all but are they forgetting his horrible attitude? He is a playboy that plays with girl's feelings! Don't forget his cocky attitude too. I roll my eyes with annoyance.

He takes a seat next to me, cause every single seat just had to be taken.

Great.

I  ignore him like he's thin air.

Natsu's P.O.V.

(This Morning)

Okay, right now I'm laying on my comfy king-size bed staring at the ceiling thinking if I should get up or not, I look at my dragon-shaped wall clock to see the time. Holy crap! It's 7:30, I'm going to be late, class starts in  15 minutes.

Jumping out of bed starting my morning routine with a quick shower, brushing my teeth and put on my uniform along with my signature scarf I take a quick look at the mirror,

 Looking fine as always.

Making my way downstairs I see my parents sitting in our dining room eating breakfast, grabbed a sandwich that was already pre-made, my favourite and headed out after saying bye.

My parents mentioned something about needing to come home early and something about a discussion after school, something along those lines. Getting on my red Ferrari and strapping my motion sickness strip band that I always keep in my car, I start the engine. Glancing at the time, 7:45 shit. I reverse away from our garage away from our mansion speeding to school.

Walking on the empty halls after I finally arrived at our class, I could've hurry but I was already late, so why bother. I barge in and see they already started, "Yo Gildarts, sorry I'm late." I hear my fangirls squealing, I love the attention then I see nerd roll her eyes what's her problem?

She's probably jealous that she hadn't dated me yet. I quickly scan the room and see an empty seat beside her.

She just ignored me, the awesome Natsu Dragneel just got ignored by a nerd, whatever her loss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Chapter

What do you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

Thanks for Reading!!!

 Edited 12th of June 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.6K 25
Life is normal in Fairy Tail High until a new student transfers. Lucy Heartfilia, the rich nerd who has a handful of friends and thousands of enemies...
135K 4.6K 26
Lucy Heartfillia is the type of girl that people don't notice. She likes it that way. She had her friends and didn't get unwanted attention. But one...
182K 8.1K 53
Lucy Heartfilia is a normal girl. She goes to Fairy Tail Academy and is one of their top students and leads a normal lifestyle. She lives alone in a...
937K 28.7K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...