Welcome Home Baby

By snowy-darling

Greetings Trilogy: Book One Originally Known As: The Surrogate Book description: Rosalynna Dominguez was liv... More

Welcome!
Chapter One: I Need Money |✔
Chapter Two: Opps |✔
Chapter Three: Telling Lucy | ✔
Chapter Four: Meeting Ricky |✔
Chapter Five: Meeting Rosalynna |✔
Chapter Six: Big Bang |✔
Chapter Seven: Double Date |✔
Chapter Eight: Second Date |✔
Chapter Nine: The Truth | ✔
Chapter Ten: What I Need| ✔
Chapter Eleven: Promise |✔
Chapter Twelve: Broken Up |✔
Chapter Thirteen: Three Heartbeats|✔
Chapter Fourteen: This Is The End|✔
Chapter Fifteen: Happy Place |✔
Chapter Sixteen: Victoria |✔
Chapter Seventeen: Stay |✔
Chapter Eighteen: Bury Her |✔
Chapter Nineteen: One Kiss |✔
Chapter Twenty: Birthday Shenanigans |✔
Chapter Twenty - One: Fake Confession |✔
Chapter Twenty - Three: Testing |✔
Chapter Twenty - Four: Amends |✔
Chapter Twenty - Five: Emotional Happiness|✔
Chapter Twenty - Six: Jealousy |✔
Chapter Twenty - Seven: Love | ✔
Chapter Twenty - Eight: Here | ✔
Chapter Twenty - Nine: Slow | ✔
Chapter Thirty: Forever | ✔
Finale | ✔
Bonus Chapter| ✔
Trilogy Information

Chapter Twenty - Two: Stalker |✔

8.7K 302 7
By snowy-darling

Chapter Twenty - Two: Stalker |

December 28, 2018

"Sometimes two homes are better than one"

When You Love Someone // James TW

Seven Months and Twenty - Six Days Pregnant

The computer sat on my lap as I searched for the soon to be ex-wife of Ricardo. Searching her didn't take long, I had known her in high school but I didn't know what she'd been up to. Or how she and Ricardo had joined. There had to be something on her or even on him that he hadn't revealed to me. That's when I came across her social media, she was well known throughout the internet, well known meaning millions followed her.

Millions wanted to know more about her and I'm apart of those millions.

"Rosa." Ricardo said, his face showing the annoyance as his eyes squinted at me, "Rosa."

"Yes?" I looked back at the computer as he stood there, "What?"

"You've been on the computer for two days, how hasn't it died yet?" He says, I simply point to the charger inside my computer. He moved closer to me, trying to peak at my computer but I slammed it shut, "Seriously what have you been doing for the past two days? This can't be good for your eyes."

"First, you can't answer my question with a question, secondly, mind your business."

"You saying, 'what' is not an exact question, maybe what I wanted was to ask a question. Now I just want to know what you're doing on the computer." He says as he set at the foot of my bed.

I moved my computer to my nightstand as I eyed him knowing he'd probably try to grab it, and I wasn't going to be fast enough to grab it before he could, "Like I said mind your business."

"Were you watching porn?" He whispers are the question slips through his lips.

"No." I snicker and he frowns.

"Look everyone does it you don't have to be ashamed."

"But I'm not watching porn."

"If I didn't get any action for seven months I would too." He comments.

"So you've gotten action within the seven months?" My heart contracted by even thinking about him 'getting action'.

"No. . ." He rubbed the back of his neck, "Six."

"That's almost the same." He shakes his head, "Yes it is." I say.

"That's what you think, do you want breakfast? I cooked but it's probably cold by now." I got out of bed not even answering him. Of course I wanted food, I'm always starving even when I wasn't pregnant I was starving.

Coming into the dining room the plates were already made, I of course went to the one with more on it. He sat down across from me as I began to eat the food placed in front of me, he laughed softly, "You must really like the food."

"Don't flatter yourself." I say covering my mouth as I spoke.

"Too late." He jokes as he begins eating his food too.

We ate in silence and then the thought of the six months ago came into my head, "So six months huh?"

"Yeah," he stopped chewing, "why?"

"Just wondering." I shrugged.

"It was when Victoria and I eloped. I think that was six months ago." He replied as he continued on with his food. When I'd seen Victoria last she had a protruding belly, not big but noticeable. Obviously, no one noticed when she had on her regular attire but with her tank top clinching to her skin you could definitely notice. Unless she was bloated or had only gained in her stomach she was pregnant, "What's wrong?"

I eye him down as I finally get out of my trance, "So, do you think it's possible you slipped up and made a mistake?"

His face lit up, "Aww someone is jealous," he moved his hand over to mine, caressing my hand as my heart skipped beats, I tried to remain as calm as possible, "what's wrong Rosa?" his hand kept moving further and further up my arm. His chocolate eyes stared into mine and I couldn't move my eyes from his. I was caught in some sort of trance as his hands came in contact with my cheek. Caught in the moment I began to lean forward forgetting my bump until it came in contact with the table. I quickly leaned back about to say something when this time he got out of his seat coming to my side. His hands went back to my cheeks as he gently pulled me towards him as his lips were placed on mine.

My mind went into circles, I wasn't able to focus on anything else except his lips against mine and the thought of what I would do if this bump wasn't on the way. My hands gripped onto the back of his neck as his traveled down my waist. He pulled back for a breath and just as his lips came closer the front door opened and footsteps came our way. He stood quickly departing from my space as the person walked in. Victoria Justin stood there, her trench coat covering her midsection, "Did I interrupt? You two look frazzled."

Who even says frazzled anymore?

"We're fine, did you need something?" Ricardo asked her as she came into the dinning room more.

"Yes actually, about the divorce can we talk about it?" She questions as she comes and sits across from me where Ricardo had been sitting before.

I trying to get a peak of what was under the deep brown heavy trench coat but the table got in the way, "What is there to talk about?"

"Look I just need to talk to you," She says to him, glancing at me as if I was just going to automatically disappear, "alone."

"I can go."

Ricardo shakes his head, "No stay this shouldn't be long."

"You're right, keep the mistress here." She groans as she moves her vibrant red hair out of her face, "I don't think we should get a divorce."

I had a bad feeling that maybe I should exit. This wasn't my business, and I didn't really want it to be my business -- anymore that is. Sometimes I was all for listening in on drama but in this instance I think I'm good.

"Why not?" Ricardo asks coming and sitting at the head of the table in between Victoria and I. I slowly tried to slip out of my chair to make a run well sort of run for it but Ricardo was in the way, he was blocking my exit ticket to just go upstairs and be the stalker I was.

"I don't think it is the best idea for me right now." I could tell she didn't want to say it in front of me, that she was pregnant with his child. It had to be his child, he'd slept with her six months ago. Or maybe I'm just jumping to conclusions but, what can I say? I always jump to conclusions especially with drama, I have to come up with all the ending that could possibly happen. This is part of the reason I should just go upstairs and mind my business.

Ricardo scoffed, "Victoria please don't do this right now. You know this is best for the six of us."

"Six of us?" She questioned as she shifted closer to the table.

"Yes the six of us, me, you, Rosalynna,and the triplets. This divorce is the best for all of us."

"I don't think a divorce is best for us three right now." She retorted. Oh shit, here it comes. She's about to drop the ball and I am prepared to full on run right now but the longer I stay the more I want to find out, just like one of those romantic novels no one thinks they'll read but always stay to find out the end.

Ricardo looked truly confused, "What are you talking about?"

"Okay the seven of us then." She says to him trying to get him to understand.

"Victoria just tell me okay stop with the damn hints."  She then stood up, taking the trench coat off turning to the side in her white long sleeved shirt revealing the small bulge on her abdomen, Ricardo still looked puzzled as he tried to get the hint, "Are you getting fat?" Damn, he can't be that stupid.

She groaned and that's when  my mouth opened, "She's pregnant."

She looked at him waiting for his reaction but all he did was stare at her stomach, "No she's not she's bloated. Just go to the gym Victoria, this doesn't hinder our divorce."

"I'm pregnant, I'm not bloated."

"Well it's not mine and even if it were I'm not staying with you for a child. I know how that shit ends." He says standing up now, "The divorce is happening Victoria, our relationship is over, and no child -- no one in this world will stop that from happening."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 148K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...
122K 3.7K 33
COMPLETED! Rose Wilson has been the girl that was always there for everybody. Always willing to give help to those who needed it. When her best frien...
24.1K 487 26
Louis has always known he was a carrier but what happens when he has trouble getting pregnant "its ok baby, we can try IVF again next month" harry sa...
Teddy By S

Romance

46.6K 3.5K 52
(Book 4) *complete* The first three: 1, Alberta 2, Willa and 3, Harper It's been three months that Harper and Teddy have been parted by a lie, a dece...