Transformers Prime; The Unwan...

By wolfette91

OLD VERSION! STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN AND THE REWRITE IS CALLED PULL ME INTO THE DARK. My name... is Mika Nak... More

Authors Note
Darkness Rising
Master and Students
Slumber party with Bulk and 'Mia
Scrap heap.
Powers and Sick mind part 1
Powers and Sick mind final *long*
Me Grimlock! King of Dinobots!
Nightmare; Destruction of Cybertron
Out of his mind
Captivity; Shadow Zone
Captivity; Operation Breakdown
Said the spider to the fly
Special; A peek at a medics mind.
Stronger, Faster.
One Shall Fall
One Shall Rise (long!)
~The Teacher's Assistant~
Special; A Mothers regret.
Loose Cannons, Meet Ironhide.
Where's my Carrier!?
Rowen
True Identity
Special; The Life of Sound
I'm a Decepticon now.
Soulspark
NOT A CHAPTER.
Training *Short*
Armada
Flying mind and The Fate She fell part 1
Flying Mind and How She Fell part 2
:Special: Trans-versed
:Special: Shattered Glass Decepticions
:Special: Shattered Glass Autobots
:Special: Shattered Glass 1
Scrap attempt
Knockout Attempt
:Special: Shattered Glass 2
Tagged for The very first time owo
:Special: Shattered Glass 3
:Special: SG How he was caught Bumblebee POV Short
:Special: Shattered Glass Final "Goodbye..."
Cling *Short*
Swatting a Spider and yet another loss.
Numb
True intentions.
This is my Farewell.
Oneshot book!
A very late thank you...
Pull Me Into The Dark

Saved by a Con

4.8K 160 111
By wolfette91

Miko groaned, flopping back on the couch with Bulkhead right behind her.

"What's the matter Miko?"

"It's just, I miss Mika." She mumbled. "I bet anything she'd be right next to us scarfing down all the popcorn and not sharing." Her eyes lazily shifted over to the tv as Godzilla played.

"Or following Ratchet around like a lost puppy." Jack spoke up as he dropped next to the Nakadai twin. "I think she secretly likes him."

"How can she like him?" Fowler looked disturbed from his spot next to Miko. "A human falling for a robot?"

Bulkhead fidgeted, peering down at Miko to see her reaction.

"Meh, it could happen." She shrugged. "The only difference is he's gigantor, made out of metal, and lives longer."

"Big downside" Jack mumbled.

"Well, he could always use his holoform." Bulkhead thought out loud.

"Holoform?" Miko sat up right. "What's that?"

"This." Bulkhead's Optics flashed and suddenly before Miko stood a somewhat bulky Male with tanned skin, brown hair hidden under a white bandana and a green full body army suit. He was slightly taller then Jack, and way more muscular. "Hi."

"B-bulk?" Miko gapped, jaw open and eye's wide, no one noticed her cheeks starting to turn red.

"What?"

"Do all of you have this?" Jack gapped too.

"Yeah, we just don't have much of a use for it and well, we don't like feeling so venerable in this form."

"How are you doing this!?"

"Well..." Raf interrupted. "They are technically called transformers. It kinda makes sense that they could transform into almost anything."

"Where's your body?!"

"This is my body."

"How did you go from being so huge t-to this?"

"We don't question it." Bulkhead mumbled before his cheeks tinged when Miko got real close to his face and poked his cheek.

"You even FEEL real!"

"Ah, not so used to human feelings." He mumbled at the odd churning within him at her close proximity.

"Can you eat human food?"

"Well, we could but there's no point seeing as it's burned up after being swallowed."

"This is so co-" Miko froze, blinking as sudden terror washed through her.

"Miko?"

"It's Mika! Somethings happening."

"What?!" Ratchet turned from the monitor at the mention of Mika.

"I don't know! She's terrified! I need to see what's going on." Miko mumbled before closing her eye's, concentrating.

"What do you see Miko?" Optimus asked as he stepped within the room, just finishing patrolling.

"It's so dark..." Miko muttered. "She's running."

"Running? I thought she was caged?" Arcee tilted her head.

"There's something... no... someone chasing her. The steps are light though, wait hold on she's looking back to give me a clear vie- AH!!" Miko opened her eye's.

"What!?" The entire group shouted *with the exception of Optimus*.

"SPIDER!"

"She's being chased... by an earth insect?" Sunstreaker grouched.

"Those ARE pretty creepy Sunny."

"Don't call me that."

"No no! It's not a regular spider! It's a giant spider! Well made of metal, with purple eye's. She's chasing Mika."

"Arachnid!" Arcee shouted in fury. "Optimus-"

"Do you know where they are?" Optimus interrupted.

"Not fully, but- hold on! She's calling me! I can hear her!" Miko felt excitement flood throug her, if she could hear Mika then that meant she was back on earth or close by.

'MIKO HELP!'

'Mika! How'd you get off the nemesis?!'

'Arachnid took me! I'm scared!'

'Hold on Mika!'

'...'

'Mika?'

...

...

...

"What are you doing here?"

Mika opened an eye blearily, blinking back the pain in her body. Arachnid was a sadist, Mika was sure, as hours of torture felt like day's. Scar's of her acid was trailing over her eye's as if she had been crying acid, cuts and bruises littered her body and pain throbbed through her body.

"S-Star?" She murmured in confusion.

He narrowed his eye's at her in thought. "Well, now we know where you ended up, but the question is how you got here." He hummed before scowling. "Surely not-"

"Arachnid."

"Megatron won't be pleased." His optics gleamed. "Oh this is gold! Megatron will see how much a superior asset I am then to that wretched spider once I bring you safely back." He reached his sharp clawed servo in the cage, grasping her frail body and pausing at her small cry.

"P-please Starscream..."

A twisted smile made it's way to his face, he quite liked her pleading. Though he wanted to make her beg more, he knew that Arachnid was sure to appear all to soon as they had been together scouting the broken half of the Hairbringer for a weapon that Megatron needed. So, taking quick action, he picked her up and hid her within his Chassis.

Very much so uncomfortable with her being there, he continued on. Mika couldn't hear much inside the seekers Chassis but she felt... oddly safe and warm. Despite the Seeker being cruel and cunning, she knew even if it was for his own benefit that he would keep her safe.

If only to save his own hide.

She briefly heard muffled voices before her world began to move, tilting dangerously before crying out when she slammed into the side, hearing Starscream snarling in anger and wiggling about. She had no idea what was going on and felt for a brief moment, Miko trying to see what she was seeing. However with how dark it was her twin saw nothing and so cut the vision with annoyance.

Mika sent back her love and worry for Miko who sent courage and strength. Reassurance that they were trying to find her.

She could only close her eye's, hope had been leaving her quickly.

She felt Starscream be lifted up roughly before shoved forward continuously before hearing his muffled voice. "-not rat them out?!"

"-that your telling the truth?"

"-you've been looking for. A certain-"

"-is she?!"

"-ght here."

Suddenly her world turned bright as Starscream pulled her out, her name was shouted by voices that brought great relief and joy to her heart.

"How did you get her?!" Arcee snarled.

"Arcee, stand down!" Optimus ordered. "What happened to her Starscream." Optimus did not ask, he demanded.

"That no good Arachnid happened."

"How did she get a hold of her?" Bulkhead nervously looked over his charges twin, knowing that Miko would be so happy yet ever so upset.

"How should I know?!" Starscream growled. "Most likely she was lured out of Soundwaves quarters."

"Is that were they imprisoned her?"

"She was not imprisoned there, it was her room as well."

"Her... room?"

"Oh you Autobot know nothing!" Starscream laughed only to gulp when a gun was in his face.

"Talk!"

Mika growled at the threatening tone, causing Arcee to rear back. "Leave... him... be."

"What?!"

"Saved...me... owe... him." She breathed.

Starscream looked down to the human in surprise, she was defending him?

"Don't tell me you trust this slaggin bag of bolts." Bulkhead groaned.

"No." She said bluntly.

"But-"

"No." She growled. "Owe him..."

Arcee sighed. "Fine! Tell us what you know."

"-and we may consider taking off your cuffs." Optimus added.

Starscream knew it was a shot in the dark, but he did so hate the cuffs on his wings! "Right, Your looking at Soundwaves Sparkling, or rather one of them."

The bots both looked at each other in shock. "You lie!" Bulkhead took a stomp forward only for Optimus to put his hand before the wrecker.

"Continue."

"Long ago back on cybertron Soundwave had relations with someone, no one knows who, and he got them sparked. No one knew why, or when but the femme 'offlined' the sparklings, or so she thought. In reality some how they had been saved and sent off inside an escape pod and landed on earth." Starscream started, remembering what Knockout told Megatron what he discovered via patch. "They copied the DNA of the dominant species of the planet, humans, but something went wrong in trying to disguise themselves and now we assume they are half human and half Cybertronian."

"Like some sort of Techno Organic?" Bulkhead blinked, rubbing his helm in confusion.

"While she appears human she has enhanced abilities, fast healing, metal bones, a lot more strength and power then a normal human and special abilities. We assume her twin has the same."

Optimus said nothing as he thought, recalling Mika calling Chromia Danni. He vented in frustration as before him stood the offspring of not only an Autobot wrecker but one of the most powerful decepticons. He did not know what they did to her, or what they told her of it they brainwashed her. For now, he would keep an eye on them.

"Megatron is very interested in them."

Optimus narrowed his optics, if that were the case then they would really need to keep an eye on their human companions.

"Alright. Arcee you stay here and watch Starscream, we will go after Arachnid."

"Optimus! With all due respect I should be the one to-"

"Arcee, Revenge will not bring Tailgate back."

Arcee bit back her retort and growled before nodding, watching as her team mates took Mika and handed her to Arcee before cuffing the Seeker.

"You said you'd un cuff my wings!"

"I said we'd consider it." Arcee snickered.

Starscream growled before grumbling to himself.

After a while passed Starscream growled once more. "Arachnid... what I wouldn't do to get my hands around her wretched throat."

"So we can agree on one thing." Arcee muttered as she looked over Mika. Her mind flashing back to her days in imprisonment with Tailgate, the familiar acidic scars haunting her, screaming in her face about how she failed to defeat Arachnid and now another was wounded by the bug.

"Oh you have NO Idea!" Starscream began ranting now. "She shows up one day and the next thing you know she acts as if she runs the place! Whispering lies into Megatrons ears, Maneuvering to remove me of my rightful place!"

"Well... She terminated my partner." Arcee murmured, ever so slightly relaxing as she cradled Mika's limp body. She hoped the others hurried. Mika seemed in desperate need of a doctor.

"What!?" Starscream jumped. "She is taking credit for scrapping him now too?! That was my doing!"

Arcee narrowed her optics. "What? You weren't there."

"Uh." His wings drooped, cursing in his helm as he believed he just ruined his chance to get in to the Autobot ranks. "Of course I wasn't. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Who are you talking about?" She demanded the Seeker.

"No one. W-who are you talking about?"

"Tailgate."

Starscream tilted his helm in confusion, Who's Tailgate? He didn't know he had pondered that out loud until he saw her optics widen before narrowing as a dangerous aura took over her. "YOU! You are the one... You extinguished Cliffjumper!"

Scrap, Scrap, Scrap! Starscream's wings drooped again, he was so fragged.

...

...

...

"Come on."

...

"That's it, follow the light."

Her eye's opened, seeing the bright light before her moving.

"Good, good."

"Nurse... Darby?" Her voice cracked.

"Hello sweety." June Darby smiled softly down at the teenager before her. She was terrified when Jack had called her, telling her about how the found Mika.

There had been a missing persons report done on the girl quite some time ago and it was a miracle that she was found! There were bruises and scars littering her body, it was a miracle she was alive from what Jack told her about the acid being involved.

After being there for a while June left the hospital room, saying something about visitors. Running in came Miko who threw herself over her twin, tears running down as she happily was reunited. Jack and Raf came next, talking to her and filling her in on what was going on.

Then a few people she did NOT know had come into the room, one was a somewhat bulky Male with tanned skin, brown hair hidden under a white bandana and a green full body army suit. He was slightly taller then Jack, and way more muscular. The next was a black haired male with a white streak, blue eyes, and taller then all of them. His shirt was blue and his jacket was red, blue jeans hugged his legs over black boots. Next to him was a teen with blond hair and black streaks, smiling widely as he waved. Adorning his body was a striped yellow sweater over black pants. Next to him stood a female with black and blue hair, pink streak on each side of her head and her hair was rather short. She wore a blue, pink, and silver outfit. Next to her stood a set of twins, one was blonde and the other was black haired, adorning them was a gold shirt and blue jeans for the blond and a red shirt and black jeans for the black haired.

Her gaze moved to the final person in the room, messy brown hair and sorrow filled blue eyes. He wore a doctors jacket with an ID of Chett Hatch.

"Who?"

"Hello Mika."

She nearly fell off her bed. "Optimus!?"

He smiled softly to her as the others greeted her.

"Sunny!-"

"Stop calling me that!"

"-Sides! Bulk and Bee! Arcee too And-" She looked to 'Chett.'

"We'll give you two a moment." Arcee spoke before pulling her team out, leaving the medic and her alone.

"Mika." His voice cracked, he looked rather ragged and warn.

"Ratchet?"

"Are you in any.. pain?"

"No... I'm on some pretty strong pain medications. I feel funny but its not bad..."

...

She peered over to Ratchet as he stared at the ground, as if he was contemplating something while the air around them turned awkward.

"I-I'm so sorry." He started before looking over to her. "If I had been stronger then... th-then.."

Mika felt her mouth tremble as tears fell, she threw her covers off and attempted to stand. Only to fall in the process. Ratchet was quick to catch her and scowled down at her. "What are you doing? You should be-"

Mika threw everything to the wind and clutched onto him, burrowing her head into his chest causing the medic to stumble over his words.

"Oh Ratch! I was so scared! I-I missed you... A-all of you so much!" She mumbled, before feeling his arms wrap around her too. "I thought I'd never see you again, that I'd never hear your incessant typing on the computer or complaining about us. Never hear your voice."

Ratchet blinked, his holoform blushing as odd emotions ran through him as he swallowed. "I-I missed you as well." He mumbled, glad to have been alone with her before the others returned. "Don't leave again."

Mika laughed before hugging him tighter, his holoform smelled nice and the scent made her feel at ease. She suddenly felt giddy, and an urge took over her as she pulled back and looked up into the Medics eyes and then down to his lips.

She blushed, no no! Don't do it, it's way to early.

"Mika?"

She looked back up to him, blinking before blushing again.

Frag it.

She threw all caution to the wind and pulled the now startled medics head down and firmly planted her lips upon his. She felt her whole being tingle and everything around her shut down.

It was just her and Ratchet.

Ratchet was shocked, to shocked to even move! He didn't quite understand what the holoform felt with the human touch but it was quit-

No!

He pulled back, looking down at her with wide eye's "Mika wha-"

"Ratchet?" Optimus poked his head back in the room. "It appears as visiting hours are over."

"Good night Ratchet." Mika smiled, feeling satisfied with herself but also scared of what would come in the future.

Would he reject her?

Accept her?

Was she to rash in her move? Should she have waited a while longer?

She'd had feelings for him ever since he took the time to be there for her, and it only continued to grow. She could only hope he felt the same for her... but she couldn't hold back again.

She wanted to kiss him, to let him know how she felt.

She only hoped it was not a mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! Im super tired and I hope this chapter is okay, I am after all half asleep  Q__Q  I hope in didn't rush the Mikachett tooo fast but she was also in the moment kind of thing, having had feelings for him for a while, and also drugged up. She still knew what she was doing, however she felt more brave then before and acted. TUNE IN NEXT TIME ON TRANSFORMERS PRIME; THE UNWANTED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 10.6K 48
Amanda Beckett liked being left alone. If she was alone, then there would be no one to leave her. Jack Darby just wanted out. Out of the small town...
188K 4K 52
Comicmaker12 from Wattpad First thing first, hi am Comicmaker12 and you my friend are going to save the planet by being brave and super. Ready for s...
5.6K 169 33
Ha HA I am rewriting this! AGAIN! Right now I'm making this into a enemies to friends to lovers, slow burn piece of gold so please bear with me! I sw...
5.2K 110 22
||ENDED|| Thank you guys so much for reading my cringe! I owe it to all of you ^^ !!WARNING!! If you are below the age of 13, please refrain from rea...