Pain: Her (Harry Styles Fan F...

Bởi VividFantasyFiction

She thought she knew what pain was, until she met Harry. *This story is in the process of being ed... Xem Thêm

Warning/Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Authors note! Please read!

Chapter 47

64.3K 1.1K 493
Bởi VividFantasyFiction

Our tongues moved in unison as he walked me back against the cold door, pressing his chest against mine and wrapping both his arms around my lower back. This is the kiss that I've been waiting for, presenting that everything is okay and that he still loves me. I unwrapped my arms from around his neck and cupped his cheeks. I slowly rubbed them feeling the stubble with my fingers. I'm assuming because of his sprained wrist he grew a little lazy, but I liked how it felt. He pulled away from the kiss and pressed his forehead against mine. I felt the warm air escape his nose as he breathed through it slowly.

"I love you, okay?" his eyes remained shut as he slightly tilted his head and pulled back in, "but promise me one thing..." he began to say.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"Try not to slap me so hard next time, the sting mixed with the cold made it worse." he softly chuckled and I let my head hang laughing.

"I'm sorry, I really am." I leaned in a kissed it gently and he closed his eyes as I did, pushing his cheek closer to my lips. I ran my hands over his chest and gripped his shirt in my fists. His lips were so plump and pink, and the look on his face made him look even more irresistible and I had to kiss him one last time before we head to gym. I pulled him in close by pulling his shirt and bringing him closer into me and he placed his hands on my hip, slightly dipping me. I moved my lips and tongue much more quicker then I normally would and by the throaty moan I'm assuming, he enjoyed it.

I couldn't pull away. The magnetic pull that never fails to draw me closer to him increased and I was growing eager.

We're in school.

We're in a classroom.

Stop.

I finally pull myself away from him; unwillingly and practically forcing myself off of him and he licked the taste of me off his lips and with what seemed like disbelief, he ran his middle and index finger over his lips and looked at me.

"You really know how to tease." he smirked swiftly moving his hands from my hips to my butt and squeezing him, making me arch my back and press my chest against his.

"Make up sex sounds great right now, you know." he said squeezing me harder making me squeal under his strong grip. He knew it wouldn't actually happen, and by the smile on his face he knew my eye rolling was coming up.

"Oh, shut up." I shook my head releasing myself from his grip. He grabbed my hand when I turned to open the door and he laughed as we walked back together to the gym.

Harry is quick when it comes to changing moods and actually putting a smile on my face when I'm down or upset. Only he has the power to do that and he makes it seem like nothing bad even happened. He's so serious and professional when it comes to showing authority and dominance but he's so good at making me smile it's almost unreal. It's unbelievable how he can get me from crying my eyes out to smiling harder then I've ever smiled before within seconds.

"We're going to get a detention, you know that right?" he said grabbing the handle of the gym door with his free hand.

"Yup." I popped the "p" and he shook his head smiling. Everyone was doing the usual half court sports when we walked in and Mr. Joseph was all the way on the other side of the gym teaching one of the girls how to serve a volleyball.

"Wait..." I stopped and he halted.

"What?"

"Where's my notebook?" I asked looking at my obviously empty hands.

"Oh, you probably left it in the room, I'll go get it." he offered and I thanked him. He jogged out the gym while I sat on the bleachers waiting for him to come back. When Mr. Joseph turned to look and check up on the students, his eyes met mine and he made his way over to me.

"You're late." he said crossing his arms.

"I know, sorry."

"Where's Harry?"

"Bathroom." I lied.

"Okay, well the both of you have a fifteen minute detention after school, alright?"

"Okay." I said crossing my legs. He sighed and kept his eyes on me and sat beside me.

"Alee, are you--are you alright? Is everything okay?" his voice held great concern along with his gaze.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't it be?"

"This is your second detention in a row. You've never had detention before, what's going on?"

"I was running late, nothing is going on." I told him turning my head to look at him and he actually looked worried.

"Is everything alright between you and Harry? Do you need to talk about anything or--"

"Mr. Joseph," I smiled trying to hide the fact that I was annoyed, "nothing is wrong." I reassured.

"Okay," he nodded standing up and bringing the whistle to his lips, "I'm always here, if you need anyone." he kindly smiled before blowing his whistle, "everyone rotate to your next station!" he called and everyone did what he said, "not gonna play again?" he asked before walking away.

"Tomorrow. I promise." I said and he chuckled.

"I'll remember that promise." he told me walking away. Just as he did, Harry came back with my notebook in his hand and he quickly ran across the gym, ducking as the dodge balls flew over his head.

"Got it." he panted sitting beside me.

"Thanks babe." I kissed his cheek and hooked my arm around his and leaned my head against his shoulder, "you're really warm." I said and he felt his arm with his hand.

"I guess." he smiled, "oh I forgot to tell you that Kaitlyn is leaving Friday."

"What?" I gasped pulling away, "No! Is she really?" I frowned.

"Yeah, she has to go back home. But she wants to hang out with you before she leaves."

"Man that sucks. I barely even got to hang out with her." I pouted rehooking my arm around his. I must have shifted my body rough enough to make my notebook fall over and I leaned down to pick it up.

"You know what that reminded me of?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to know." I said expecting some sexual remark.

"No," he laughed, "the first day back and you bumped into me and all your books scattered all over the floor, remember?"

"Yeah!" I smiled, "yeah I do!"

"And I bent down to help you after that kid Shawn did." he looked away and I laughed.

"Is that the only reason why you helped me?"

"I got jealous." he confessed.

"Of who? Him?"

"He hugged you and shit, I don't know it made me jealous and I know he's afraid of me so I had to do something to get him away from you."

"Harry!" I said childishly thinking that that was cutest thing ever, "you never fail to amuse me, I swear." I couldn't help but to laugh but behind the laughter I was blushing. I really fucking wish I knew how much he liked me before he actually told me. And I wish I knew his intentions beforehand, man it would've been so much fun teasing and messing with him.

"Amuse you?"

"Yeah, everything you say makes me laugh like, you say the cutest things!" I pinched his cheeks and he pulled away with embarrassment, "awe!" I stopped my movement and looked at him with a cheesy smile, "someone embarrassed?"

"No." he said with a straight face.

"Someone is embarrassed, awe!" I leaned in to pinch his cheeks and he leaned back and the more I moved forward the move he fell backwards, "Harry careful!" I grabbed his shirt but it was too late and he fell back hitting the bleacher floors. I fell ontop of him and I began to laugh hysterically when I moved myself from ontop of him and he began to roll side to side trying to get up, "Harry!" I laughed grabbing his un injured wrist and pulling him back up. I pressed my body against his side and giggled as he remained with a straight face.

"Are you okay?" it took me four times to say it completely and he looked at me trying so hard not to smile.

"I'm good." he cleared his throat looking around the room to see if anyone saw and when a few girls were giggling at him I joined, "it wasn't even that funny." his lips formed a straight line.

"You rolled!" I slapped his arm throwing my head back letting out a hard laugh. He covered my mouth with his hand and leaned into me.

"Stop laughing at me!" he demanded and tears rolls down when the picture of his struggling to get up came back to my head. I nodded and he removed his hand shaking his head and looking at me as if I were crazy.

"Woo!" I wiped away the tears, "that was great."

He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it. He pulled me back next to him and held my hand in his and smiled, "I'm glad you're happy."

"I'm glad that you're glad that I'm happy." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm glad." he kissed my forehead and we averted our attention to the game of dodgeball.

"I hate to bring this up," he said quietly, "but are you planning on talking to Ava?"

I sighed and watched the ball get thrown across the gym and thought about whether or not I should talk to her. I have so much to say, but don't have it in me to say it. I feel like there's no point. Alan's lecture really made me think about it and all it's going to do is stretch and extend the problem and I don't want that.

"I don't know." I honestly told him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah." I turned to look at him.

"Why were you at Zayn's the other night?"

"No one was home and I needed a place to stay until my parents came home."

"Why didn't you call me?"

"You just got out of the hospital and I didn't want to bug you."

"Oh." he simply said, "what did you guys do?"

"Drank tea and watched tv."

"Friends?" he cocked an eyebrow.

"That 70s Show."

"Hmm," he hummed shifting his eyes back and forth watching the ball hit a kid eliminating him from the game, "and that's when my mum called you?"

"Yeah." I nodded, "and that's when Ava came smelling like Liam. It hit me there that they were together, but I was doubtful, like I wasn't sure and I thought my mind was just messing with me but uh, guess it wasn't." I shrugged.

He threw his arm around my neck and turned my body into his chest then hugged me, kissing the top of my head and rubbing my back.

"I guess I'll talk to her after the ball."

"Oh right." he breathed, "the ball." he said unenthusiastically.

"I can't wait." I smiled forgetting about Ava and Liam for a split second.

"Oh, the joy." he lifted his eyebrows with false excitement.

"It's going to be great. I don't usually get excited over events like this but I don't know," I giggled, "it's just...with you."

"Well," he grabbed my thigh, "if you're happy then I am. Let's just not confront anyone before the ball, okay?"

"What?"

"We'll talk to Ava and Liam after the ball. You're happy now so let's just leave that for later so they won't ruin anything." he said looking away.

"Why? So I can be unhappy later?" I said harshly and his brows pulled together at my assumption.

"That's not what I meant." he said with slight panic, "I meant I don't want anything ruining your day, our day." he corrected and I looked down at my hands on my lap, "hey," he lifted my chin, "you know I didn't mean it that way."

"I know." I quietly responded.

I know what he meant and I wasn't sad over that fact, I was sad over the fact that my happiness will last until Friday. After that, I know exactly how things are going to turn out. I just don't know how I'm going to start the conversation with Ava. What do I say? I won't be able to do it alone and I want Harry to be there with me. Not because I'm afriad of what she'll do but just to give me some confidence. I know she'll manipulate me somehow and turn it all on me and if Harry is there he won't let that happen.

The rest of the morning went by well. We joked around a lot in English with Alan and it was actually pretty fun. All was good until lunch.

"Are you guys going to the ball?" Niall asked tapping his finger on the table.

"Yeah." Harry replied and practically everyone at the table gasped in disbelief.

"Seriously bro?" Conor said with a smile.

"Yeah, she wants to go." he pointed at me with his thumb and Niall laughed.

"Ah, she's forcing you then?"

"I mean, it'll be alright." he shrugged biting into his red apple.

"I don't get it," Conor said, "Isn't prom like next month?"

"Two months, it's in May but what's your point?" I said.

"So why are they making this huge ball and wasting all this advertisement on it when prom is coming up?"

He made a good point.

"Hmm, I don't know."

"Stupid." he shook his head and I smiled.

"Are you going?" I asked him.

"Yeah, with Harley." he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Are you really?" I smiled widely, "that's great I thought she didn't like you."

"Well, she said she was leaving after you left the party but I worked my magic and she stayed." he grinned with pride.

"Magic as in followed her around asking her for a dance until she finally said yes just to get you to shut the fuck up?" Harry said and Conor's smile faded.

"No!" he obviously lied.

"Whatever you say mate." Harry chuckled taking another bit.

"But we've been hanging out a lot and she's different."

"Someone's in love." Niall said in a romantic tone.

"Fuck off." Conor hissed throwing his plastic fork at him.

"Babe?" Harry whispered in my ear.

"Hmm?" I broke my attention from Conor and Niall and looked at him.

"What are you doing after school?"

"Probably nothing, why? Do you want me to come over?"

"Yeah, actually. Can you sleep over?"

"Sleep over? Why?"

"Well," he said chewing his apple and swallowing, "my mum took the day off tomorrow to take Kait to New York, you know shopping and all that girly shit," he rolled his eyes and I laughed, "so I have the house to myself."

"And Amilia?"

"She's taking her with them."

"Why?" I mean, it's cold out and taking a five year old out in ice weather isn't such a good idea.

"I don't know, but who cares we're going to be alone all day, and plus she gets out at work early, like around five, and she's going to take Kait to King Of Prussia and I'm sure she'll take Amilia, so again we'll be alone." he smirked and I smiled at the thought of being all alone with him for hours.

"Yeah, why not."

"Good." he kissed my cheek and put his hand on my thigh under the table and gently rubbed it as Niall and Conor started a conversation with Harry about video games. I didn't pay attention to half of what they were saying because one, I didn't understand one thing they said and two I was too distracted by Harry's hand going up and down on my thigh. If I don't keep my mind on his hand, he might slip it higher just to tease me, like he always does.

"Shit, don't turn around." Niall said looking at Harry and he turned, "I said don't fucking turn!" he whispered through his teeth. I followed Harry and looked behind me to see Liam walking over to the table.

"For fuck sakes." Harry said through gritted teeth and my heart began to beat.

"Make him go away." I whispered to Harry and he sucked in his lips with anger. Conor bit his bottom lip almost like he had a feeling something was going to happen and Niall quickly put his duffle bag on the last empty seat next to him.

"Sup mate." Liam greeted Niall shaking his hand, "Conor." he bobbed his head towards him and he half smiled. He then looked at me and my body stiffened.

Ava kissed those digusting lips, she touched his ugly face and he most probably ate out her dirty vag--

"Hey." Liam cut me off of my thoughts. I ignored him and averted my eyes to Conor who looked a bit worried, "I said Hey." he repeated with slight annoyance and Harry looked at him.

Oh no.

"Bitch never changed." he mumbled under his breath and Harry squeezed my thigh so hard he could've broken my bone, "anyway, I'll see you guys around."

I looked at Harry and Niall's eyes widen knowing Harry was going to do something to him. His eye brows were furrowed and his jaw was clenched, and the second he released my thigh it was like everything went from normal to slow motion.

"What was that?" he spoke towards Liam as the slow motion broke.

"Harry, don't." I begged through a whisper but he ignored. Liam turned around with a smirk on his face but played as if he didn't know what was going on.

"Sorry, mate?" he said.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Harry growled and Conor stood up.

"Harry, relax man." Harry shot him a glare and Conor sat back down without saying another word.

"Is something wrong?" his cocky expression was pissing Harry off more and he should know better not to act that way towards him.

"You called my girl a bitch? Listen, watch your fucking mouth." he threatened cleanching his jaw and walking towards him.

"Harry--" I grabbed his wrist, but he roughly pulled it away.

Shit, his wrist!

Liam walked closer to Harry and they were almost chest to chest when I even surprised myself by jumping in between them.

"What are you doing?" Harry shot me an angry stare but I had to stand my ground.

"Let it go." I said calmly but that only angered him more.

"Go sit down." he ordered.

People were beginning to look and they both looked like they were ready to fight.

"You're lucky your little slut is between us."

That was it. Conor jumped over the table in time to pull me away when Harry's fist connected with Liams jaw. Liam stumbled, but didn't fall. Everyone began to chant with excitement and gathered around when Liam balanced himself and touched his bleeding lip. He punched with his sprained wrist and once his wrist disconnected with his face, he began to twirl his it in pain. Conor still held my wrist, and the worse possible thing I could have done was release myself from him, and that's exactly what I did.

I stepped in front of Harry to push him away to prevent him from hitting Liam anymore and once I turned around, Liam's hand connected with my cheek and I fell to the floor. All I saw was Harry jump over me and tackle Liam down. I held my stinging cheek to see Harry's fists appearing and disappearing as people started screaming to break up the fight. Niall grabbed Harry's arm but Harry elbowed him away, continuing to punch Liam.

"Hey, hey, hey!"

Alan.

"What the hell--Harry!" He yelled pushing through the crowd of students. He grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him back effortlessly and my eyes widened when Liam's face repainted with bruises and blood. Harry pushed Alan back and he fell to the floor as Harry jumped on Liam once again, this time showing absolutely no mercy.

It all felt like a movie, it was moving so fast and so suddenly. The look on Harry's face scared the living hell out of me; his face twisted in pure rage, a type of rage I've never seen before. Conor helped me up from the floor along with a few other male students and Alan immediately stood back up on his feet and grabbed Harry by the waist, pulling him off of Liam literally taking him off the ground and swinging him around to keep him away from him. When Alan turned around he saw the tears in my eyes and my red cheek and that was the first time I've ever seen him genuinely angry.

"What the hell happened to your face?" he shouted so loudly the whole lunchroom went silent. Just as he spoke, four more teachers, including the principal ran in. Someone must of told them.

"Alan, what the hell is going on?" Principal Laveck asked with wide eyes running to Liam.

"Did he hit you?" Alan yelled demanding to know and I nodded in fear. Alan's veins began to seep through his neck as Harry stood beside me breathing heavily. Liam was on the floor barely conscious and Niall was holding his stomach.

"Call the nurse, right now!" Principal Laveck ordered one of the teachers, "Aleevonne, Niall, Conor, and Harry get in my office right now!" he yelled helping Liam up, "is that blood on your shirt? Jesus Christ Harry, what did you do?" he asked in digust. He looked at him as if he were a monster but all he was doing was defending me.

When I looked over at Alan, his jaw was clenched to the point where it looked as if it was going to break. Harry's knuckles were covered in blood. His chest was rising and falling heavily and I could hear his heavy and sharp panting. He turned towards me and looked at me with pure disbelief. He stepped closer to me and for some reason, everyone watched in silence. He looked at my cheek and into my eyes, seeing the pain and hurt they held and turned towards him. He pushed Alan out of the way to get to Liam but Niall jumped in front of him and pulled him back.

"My office!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, "now!" Alan grabbed my hand and Niall escorted Harry as Conor stood behind for protection. Blood was surrounding Harry's brace and I knew it was Liams and not his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You two can leave." Principal Laveck said towards Niall and Conor and they left. Harry sat beside me with his elbows rested on the arm rest and he began twirling his lip ring around. He does that when he's nervous or upset, and I know he's both.

"You're suspended, for a week." he finally spoke and Harry didn't react, "if he presses charges, you're expelled." he said and Harry sat up.

"He hit my girlfriend. He touched her, did you expect me to sit there and let him do that? You have a wife, you have daughters you fucking understand!" he shouted standing up.

"Sit down." he said calmly but with anger. He was fuming, "You don't know your own strenght, Harry. You broke his nose."

"I should've broken his face." he spat.

I sat beside him drowning in my tears. I refused to go to the nurse so she could aid my cheek, I didn't want to leave Harry alone. One reason because I knew without me Harry would flip this office upside down.

"Harry," he warned, "I understand you were defending her, but you took it to far. You brought your personal issues into this and hurt a student in my school."

"He hurt me too!" he yelled with wide eyes, "he touched my girlfriend! This isn't the first time he has done this! I'm so sick of you treating him like a god dammned king because he's a fucking captain of some shit soccer team. He touched a student, that's harassment! He should be expelled and thrown into jail!" he stated through rage. He stood up and paced back and forth, "what the hell is wrong with you?"

He's making it worse...

"When a male student touches a female student, you're going to punish the female? What kind of man are you?" his face twisted in digust, "what man does that?"

Principal Laveck looked at me and I couldn't hold in my tears. I know he know's Harry is right. I can see it in his eyes.

"Would expelling him make you feel safe?" he asked me leaning in.

"Is that a legitimate question? You're going to suspend him regardless! Don't be stupid!" Harry yelled as his face contorted in disgust and anger.

"Yeah." I nodded quietly ignoring his interruption.

"Okay." he sucked in his lips, "then he's expelled." Harry sighed with relief and closed his eyes, "you're still suspended."

"Fine." he said sitting back down.

"But first, let me get this straight; you hit him because he hit her?"

"Yeah." Harry replied.

"And who hit who first? Before he touched her?"

Harry looked at me then back at him, "I did."

"Because...?"

"He called her a bitch and a slut."

"Okay. Go to the nurse and get fixed. I'm calling your mother to pick y--"

"I don't have a guardian I'm eighteen." Harry informed.

"Fine, but I'm still calling her to tell her what happened. Aleevonne, go home and get some rest, alright?"

"So that's it...?"

"No, there's still the board of directers meeting, and other things. Don't worry, I've got this under control." he fixed his blazer as he stood up and Harry grabbed my hand and walked me out the door.

"Harry your wrist.." I whispered.

"It's fine." he lied.

The day started off shitty, then good, then perfect, then beyond shitty and now I feel hopeless.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

658K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
808K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...