fucked up | taehyung

By taekookstyles

"don't you think what we're doing is kind of fucked up?" "yeah, but it'll be our little secret, babygirl..." More

1. numb
2. pick-up lines
3. rude
4. tears and hugs
5. live a little
6a. ready to party
6b. party
7. dislike
8. phone numbers and new girl
9. arcade and surprises [m]
10. mall and phone calls [m]
11. facetime and twenty-one questions
12. ex bf and stranger [m]
13. apologies and emotions
14. confessions and kisses
15. tell me anything
16. i fucked up
17. movie night and makin it right
18. hate
20. drawings and hair dye
21. conflicted and awkward
22. getting banned and being a fan
23. being late and flustered
24. confusion and beauty
25. sometimes the truth hurts
26. being friendly and disoriented
27. broken
28. are you leaving?
29. you are loved ♡
30. coffee and groceries
31. christmas and gifts
32. i missed you
33. down and hopeful
34. the morning after
35. birthday wishes [m]
36. hostility and jealousy
37. you don't believe me?
38. i love you [m]
39. what happened?
40. things are not always as they seem
41. suspicions arise
42. k-i-s-s and p-i-z-z-a
43. the meeting ♡
44. together
45. can't forgive, can't forget
46. time flies when you're in love

19. i'll be okay

8.7K 354 268
By taekookstyles

bruh another update (anotha one)
omg omg what's happening am i okay? lol no (jk)
okay but i wanted to write so here you guys go
ily ily ily ily
(I forgot to tell you guys that like last sunday (the 11th) was my birthday and im now 20, so that's cool)
okay enjoy reading babes!!
(if there are any errors im sorry)

Mia's POV

I missed him so much. I missed his embrace. As I was trying to remember the feeling, I couldn't help but think that we had to separate from each other. I couldn't believe that I actually told him that I hated him. I always thought it and said it to myself, but I felt guilty and sad saying it out loud and especially to Taehyung. I knew it was wrong feeling that way, but I couldn't help it. My heart still liked to skip a beat every time he tried to talk to me but I don't want to be weak. I mean he has a fucking girlfriend. I have had many scenarios play out in my mind where I would run into his arms and kiss his pink plump lips like there's no tomorrow. I imagined him telling me that he broke up with his girlfriend and that he only wants me. I have imagined that many times.

Even though it seems like I can't get Taehyung out of my head, the fact that Yoongi was so harsh to me a few minutes ago was making me feel worse. I always loved Yoongis caring nature so seeing him so hostile was beyond my belief. As I was thinking about everything that has happened within that past 5 minutes, I felt Taehyungs hand stroke my back and I kept hearing him whisper supportive messages in my ear.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here." Are you really here?

"You'll be okay." Will I be? Will I ever be okay with you around me?

With that thought, I pulled away and straightened myself up. I tried not to look at his face but I didn't miss the hurt, disappointed look that flashed through his facial features. He looked tired. He looked drained. I probably didn't look any better. It was funny how if he just broke up with his girlfriend or if I just didn't fall for him then we wouldn't have been in this situation. We wouldn't look so emotionally drained. We would probably be happy. But fuck, I was so happy when I was around him. I guess we just weren't meant to be together.

"I think I should go." I croaked, with my final tear running down my cheek.

"I-Mia, I'm sorry. I don't kn-"

"There's nothing to explain, Taehyung. It's okay. I'll forgive you one day. I just wish you happiness. Even though I shouldn't, but I hope that she treats you well." I mumbled, looking down at the ground.

"Mia, I-" Taehyung tried to explain but couldn't form the right words.

"Please." I said. I didn't know if I was asking for him to stay or to leave but I couldn't say any other words.

As I turned to leave, I felt Taehyung grab my shoulders to spin me around, grab my chin and kiss me. I felt myself whimper against his lips because oh god how badly I wanted to feel those lips again. I kissed back willingly, gripping at the mid section of his shirt. All my negative thoughts left my mind, only leaving me in bliss. For a good 10 seconds, I didn't have to face with reality and I got to kiss the boy who I couldn't stop thinking about.

Once Taehyung let go, he held my cheeks and kissed my nose. "I'll fix this, baby. I promise." And with that, he walked away, leaving me in shock and devastated by the fact that we kissed and the fact that it ended.

-

"You okay?" Sora asked in Math class once I sat down right next to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I stated, not really bothered by the Yoongi situation anymore.

"We tried to find you in the halls but then the bell rang, so I told the gang I was going to talk to you in math. Yoongi feels pretty bad." Sora said sadly.

"Well, he shouldn't have been a dick to me, maybe then he probably wouldn't feel this way." I shrugged, not caring how he feels right now. He was a dick and he's only to blame. I don't even know how he got the idea of Taehyung and I. I didn't really care anymore since all I could think about was the kiss Taehyung and I shared.

"He didn't mean it, babe. He just doesn't like the thought of you and Taehyung together, you know? I already told him that you would never date him, though. I mean, he's a playboy. You don't go for guys like him." Sora giggled, laughing at the fact that I never go for a bad boy. I felt kind of bad for keeping all of this a secret from everyone but I liked that Taehyung and I were secluded. I liked that we only knew what was going on and didn't have to explain to others with any judgement. I know my friends would judge me either way, whether it be because Taehyung is known as a playboy or because Sora used to like Tae and I still decided to like him. It was a lose-lose situation.

"Whatever. Anyway, what time are we going to see the movie?" I asked, wanting to change the subject as soon as possible. I never liked being sad or stuck on a thought that was depressing or maddening so I tried to clear my mind and get excited about the movie that everyone was raging over. I have always been a fan of horror movies so I was kind of getting excited for tonight, despite everything that has happened today.

"Oh, probably like 7? Jin said he'll pick us up and he'll even pay for our snacks!" Sora exclaimed happily. It was very cute to see how happy she was all because of someone that she's known for years.

"Our snacks or your snacks?" I joked, knowing that Jin was offering us both since he loved the both of us; just in a different way.

"Stupid, both of ours," She swatted my shoulder," It seems like you're feeling better. Which makes me happy, I miss your sarcastic ass self. I know something has been wrong for awhile, I just didn't want to keep on prying, you know? I figured if you wanted me to know, you would tell me." Sora breathed, disappointment filling her eyes, probably feeling bad that I didn't come to her when I know I could have.

"Sor, it's fine. I'm fine, I promise. You know how I am when I have problems. But I will tell you, okay? Soon. But I'm okay right now." And for the first time in the last week, I actually believed it. I didn't know if it was from the kiss and Taehyung or from Sora, but I felt like things will fall into place soon. Well, hopefully.

-

"I want M&M's!" I exclaimed towards Jin while near the front counter in the movie theatre.

"Oh! And popcorn!" Sora yelled, patting his shoulder while smiling widely.

Jin just laughed and rolled his eyes, "You guys only like me because I buy you food."

"Pretty much." I joked and nodded while Sora just awed and kissed his cheek.

I looked all around the entrance of the movie theatre and admired how pretty and well lit it was. All the lights on each wall danced with each other, blinking on and off. I looked at the movie posters and loved how artistic some posters were. It reminds me of how badly I want some of my artwork to be in art galleries. It has always been a dream of mine to somehow get my name out there because of my work. I always believed that some artwork can change peoples perspective and provoke some sort of emotions out of people. I always thought I could do that someday. Thats why I love art class so much. Besides the fact that I have Aria and Taehyung there. Even though I have tried to avoid Taehyung in class, it still holds all the memories and secretive messages and looks we have sent each other. It also holds all the laughter and bonding memories that Aria and I have created. Maybe I could consider being an Art major in college. It's a major possibility.

"Who's ready for a lame ass scary movie?" Jungkook boomed, making some people slightly jump. I noticed a group of girls gawked at Jungkook, who in fact was wearing one of his many infamous white shirts and his leather jacket. His lower half was covered with fitting ripped blue jeans with black boots. If he wasnt my best friend, I would understand the gawking. Hell, he is my best friend and I do understand. Older people who were in line for a romantic comedy glared at Jungkook who just walked passed them with Jimin and Aria on his left side and Hobi and Namjoon on his right side. They actually dared him to scream that statement once he walked in and Jungkook being the brave soul he is, didnt mind.

"I'm going to laugh so fucking hard if you end up clinging to someone at the end of the movie because it ends up being scary for you." Hobi laughed, ruffling his hair, making all of us laugh.

-

Third POV

"Pssttt, Mia, pass me some M&M's." Jimin whispered to Mia who was on her right side with Jungkook in between them.

"Shh, get your own M&M's! The movie is literally on!" Mia whispered, furrowing her eyebrows, not wanting to be bothered since she's been wanting to watch this movie for awhile.

"Pleassseee? Jungkook steal some from her!" Jimin patted Jungkook's shoulder making the younger sigh which made Mia feel guilty.

"Fine," she whispered, leaning over Jungkook, passing some M&M's to Jimin, "now can you ple-"

"OH SHIT!" Someone popped up on the screen making Jungkook yelled out of shock and his arm spasmed, which made his right hand hit, well more like slap, Mia's face on accident.

"Ow, fuck dude." Mia groaned, slumping back on her seat, rubbing her cheek.

"Oh shit! Sorry Mi-" Jungkook started out loud, but got hushed by people behind and in front of him.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I ju-"

"It's fine. If someone," Mia glared towards Jimin, who was looking guilty but also trying not to laugh," waited for a couple of minutes, this wouldn't have happened."

"Yeah, dumbass." Jungkook jumped on the train to blame Jimin since he felt like shit. He's never hit a girl so he was on board to apologize or do whatever the girl wanted him to. He hit the back of Jimins head which resulted in Jimin whispering an "Ow! Okay, I'm sorry! Jeez" before returning his attention to the movie.

-

Jungkook did end up clinging to Jimin and Mia during the movie, but they clung to him also. It was really refreshing to actually get scared by a movie because Mia hasnt seen one that genuinely scared her in a long time. Everyone else loved the movie except for Sora. Her heart was still racing when we left the theatre.

"I fucking hate you guys. Why do I let you guys decide on anything we do?" Sora huffed, trying to manage her heart rate.

"Oh come on," Namjoon breathed, putting his arm around her. "It wasn't that bad." He laughed.

"Fuck you, Joon. Even the horror fanatics screamed. Now, I'm going to have nightmares. Thanks guys." Sora smiled sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Aw, baby," Jin cooed, coming towards her to wrap his arms around her. "If you want me to, I'll stay the night with you." He kissed her cheek. By that statement, everyone made suggestive noises and made what Jin said sound so wrong.

"Yeah, 'spend the night'."

"Ooooooo."

"Get it in!!"

"Wrap it before you tap it!"

"They're going to have sex!"

"Oh my god, shut up. You guys are so annoying." Sora laughed, trying not to blush. Jin and Sora actually haven't had sex with each other yet so the thought just made her flustered and embarrassed.

-

Once Mia got home, the group, except for Jin and Sora, decided to stay over at Mias since they havent seen her mom in awhile and Mia had enough room (and as Jimin stated "the party doesnt need to end" with Aria saying "I havent even met your mom before.")

"Mom, we're home!" Mia shouted once she stepped inside. It was only 9:00 and her mom should be home.

"We're? Who's we?" Mia heard her mom coming around the corner. Her mom held a smile on her face once she saw who was in her house.

"Well, hey! It's my second kids!" She giggled, hugging every single one of them. Jungkook gave her a quick kiss on the cheek since he saw her the other day, while everyone else practically jumped on her out of happiness.

"And who are you?" She stopped at Aria, waiting for the shy girl to introduce herself.

"My names Aria." She bowed, smiling awkwardly.

"Aw, shes adorable. Jimin, you better keep this one." She blurted while hugging Aria, resulting in Jimin making a hummed sound.

"Where's Jin and Sora?" She questioned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"They went home. Sora got scared so Jin staying the night over there." Hobi explained.

Mias mom nodded, "How cute."

"Hey, ma. Can we stay the night?" Jungkook piped up, already going towards the kitchen to get a snack which made Mia's mom giggle.

"Of course you guys can. Just make sure to clean up your mess." She said, smiling. Hobi and Namjoon went to side hug her saying "Thanks, ma" and "We always do".

"Shall we watch a movie?" Mia's mom suggested, sitting next to Mia.

"Scary movie?" Jungkook asked, coming out of the kitchen once he heard the term "movie".

"No, Jungkook!" which resulted into Jungkook grumbling and going back to the kitchen to find a snack.

Mia felt her phone vibrate while they settled on watching a romantic comedy.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
i'm keeping my promise. im going to fix this. i hope you're okay. i miss your lips already xx

Mia blushed and tried to hide her flustered face which she did very well.

After the movie ended, everyone went to bed and told Mias mom their 'goodnight's and 'i love you's. Since Mia's bed was big enough to fit six people, they all got comfy in the bed. It was arranged with Jimin and Aria on Mia's right side and Jungkook, Hobi, and Namjoon on her left side. She was about to drift to sleep when she felt Jungkook turned his body toward her.

"So, are you okay? You know, with everything that happened today? Are you okay?" He asked concerned, but Mia could tell he was also on the verge of sleeping. It warmed her heart that he wanted to know she was okay before he drifts off to sleep. Mia thought about the question for a second. Is she okay? Is she going to be okay? She believed she would be. Within time, everything will fall into place.

Mia smiled, "Yeah, Kookie. I'm okay. Or at least I will be."

Jungkook hummed, happy that his best friend was okay, "Good. We're always here for you. Love you, Mia. Goodnight."

"Yeah, goodnight, Mia. Love you." Hobi mentioned.

"Love you, Mia. Goodnight." Namjoon yawned.

"Love ya bb. G'night." Jimin whispered.

"We love you, Mia. Goodnight." Aria finally said.

Mia wanted to cry. She was so thankful for her friends. She also knows that Jin and Sora would also say the same thing but along the lines of "Love you bitch. Ain't ever gon stop loving you bitch" by Sora and Jin saying, "G'night pumpkin. Love you." Mia felt so lucky.

She sniffled, "Goodnight, guys. I love you too." With that, she finally went to sleep with a smile on her face.

i hope you liked this chapter, i figured id give y'all a cute scene u know
cries cause Mia and her friends love each other so much like when will my friends ever
aha jk i love my friends
btw some of YOU ARE JUST THE CUTEST jfc
ok thank you so much for reading, commenting, voting and all that jazz
ur beautiful, and if someone disagrees say
"well taekookstyles (aka hayls) thinks I'm beautiful so ur irrelevant" lol
ok forreal im going
lol mwah bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 61.9K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
165K 7.6K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
787K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...