Of Libraries and Love.

بواسطة malvikonga

This is the Dramione spinoff to my story All That Jazz. (It's alright if you haven't read that story!) Draco... المزيد

One. Greetings in Berlin.
Two. Welcomings in London.
Three. Happenings in Diagon Alley.
Four. Outings with Potter.
Five. Run-ins at the library.
Six. Confessing to oneself.
Seven. Bidding on Weasley.
Eight. Meeting the Weasleys.
Nine. Being with Grangie.
Ten. Conversations with Harry Potter.
Eleven. Facing an Angry Miss Granger
Twelve. Bathing in Spaghetti Sauce.
Thirteen. Attending Pureblood Weddings.
Fourteen. Attempts at Flirting.
Fifteen. Wooing Lessons from the Weasleys.
Sixteen. Conversations with Granger.
Seventeen. Doing the Deed.
Eighteen. Planning Ridiculous Dates.
Nineteen. Going Out.
Twenty. Attempts at T(S)exting.
Twenty One. Coming Out with Hermione Granger.
Twenty Two. Lovey-Dovey with Grangie.
Twenty Three. Silly Dancing with Her.
Twenty Four. Grudging about Grangie.
Twenty Five. Making Up of the Golden Couple.
Twenty Six. Never-Ending Drama.
Twenty Seven. Coming Out to Grangie.
Twenty Nine. Putting Forth a Proposal.
Thirty. Feeling Good.
Thirty One. Beginning.
Thirty Two.

Twenty Eight. Teasing Grangie.

5.6K 212 56
بواسطة malvikonga

Draco was sitting at his usual desk at the university library, contemplating on a lot of things apart from the three assignments he had to submit in the coming few weeks. What he was also doing was listing down everything he really, really wanted in life. There were only four things: 

1. Mom to hand me my share of the library. 
2. Take Teddy to Disneyland, while ensuring he doesn't change his colour every two seconds. 
3. Resign from Malfoy Industries as anything except advisor. Impossible, but could at least make an attempt. 
4. Grangie to be my wife. 

The last one had been on his mind since forever, but he had only gathered the courage to write it down on paper now. He loved Grangie, he was sure he wanted to be with her the rest of their lives. He also knew that she loved him, but was not going to listen to anything related to marriage until she accomplished all her dreams. Or before the age of 25, and that was two years away. Apart from those, the second would be very easy to do, except that he had to make Teddy understand about controlling his Metamorphmagus habits in the Muggle world. And as for the first and third one, well, they would just have to take a lot of emotional drama in front of his mother. But the fourth one, fuck. That was going to be one landmine to tackle. 

Right before he left, he called Harry to see if he was free for a round of beer at the Muggle pub near his university. 

"Hey," his friend answered after a couple of rings. 

"Potter, are you free for beer?" 

"Um, no, but you are kind of expected at the Burrow in the next hour." 

"Why?" 

"It's Arthur's birthday tomorrow." 

"I remember, I thought we were celebrating tomorrow." As far as Draco remembered, the big Weasley party was tomorrow, not today. 

"We are, but we sent Arthur and Molly out for the night so we can prep for tomorrow. Well, we wanted to have a party as well, but screw that. So, half an hour?" 

"Sure, I just have to go home first and feed the cats. I am guessing Hermione is already there." 

"Yes, and so are your cats." 

"Oh, alright. So, I will be there in fifteen minutes." 

"See you then," his friend said and hung up. 

Draco exited the library, walking towards the apparition point located in the university. He noticed a couple there, holding hands one second, vanishing the next. Thank Merlin his university had this privilege. As much as he loved driving, he was not up for the long drive to the Burrow after long days at the university. 

As soon as he apparated outside the Burrow, Draco knew he was in for a night. Fred and Billy were outside lighting some fireworks, while loud music played inside. 

"Hey, Malfoy!" Bill shouted, his tone indicating that he already had a few beers in his system. 

"Hello, Bill," he said walking in their direction. 

"Have a whiskey, Malfoy," was Fred's form of greeting. He threw a bottle at Draco. 

"Thanks, mate." 

"Do you want to light some fireworks with us?" 

"Why not?" 

In the next half an hour, Draco and the two Weasleys burst various assortments of WWW firecrackers, while Draco also managed to down an entire bottle of whiskey. 

"Merlin, you twins know how to amuse people!" he exclaimed when he saw a firecracker splitting into twenty dragons. 

"Thank you, thank you," Fred bowed in front of an imaginary audience. 

"Let's go inside, those guys will be waiting for us," Bill shouted again. 

"Mate, we are right here!" 

"Sorry, sorry. I did some shots with Ginerva in the evening." 

"Wow, it's not even eight yet!" 

"Boohoo, Malfoy," he made a funny face, which did make Draco laugh out loud. 

"I love you Weasley siblings, I wish I could just keep you with me all the time!" he said and hugged Fred. 

"Alright, hey, you aren't that drunk!" 

"I know, but can't I proclaim my love for you beautiful redheads?" 

"Alright, time to go inside!" Fred said and entered the house. 

When Draco entered, he saw that the Weasleys and the rest of the gang were really into the party. 

"DRACO!" yelled Ginny from across the room. 

"Hey, Ginny, killer party!" 

"I know! C'mon, we have been waiting for you guys." 

"For what?" 

"We are playing Pictionary with a twist." 

"What's the twist?" 

"That you will figure out only at the end of your minute," she smirked. 

"C'mon, Ginny." 

"Alright, there's no twist yet, but George and me are coming up with something." 

"I am up for it then, unless it doesn't involve stripping." 

"Is Draco stripping? I would kill to see that," Theo joined them. 

"I second that, hi, you gorgeous dragon!" Hermione came up to him, clinging to his arm and kissing him on the mouth. 

"Grangie, don't call me that, please," he said after they separated. 

"Okay, Drakie." 

"Granger, you look exceptionally sexy tonight. I can't get over that dress." Hermione was wearing a little black number that was held by barely there straps. 

"Thank you," she blushed. 

"How's your evening going?" he asked pulling her closer. 

"Reallly nice," she giggled. 

"You did shots too?" 

"Yup!" Hermione looked like her face would split if she smiled any more. 

"Well, Grangie, care to do another round with me?" 

"Only if it's a challenge." 

"I wouldn't want it to be any other way," he said and dragged towards the makeshift bar. The rest of the gang joined them, encouraging either Hermione or Draco to win the challenge. Draco looked at the table, counting the shot glasses Ginny was pouring for him. Wow, he thought to himself, I don't remember the last time I had more than four shots. 

"Ginny, don't you think eight is enough?" he asked her. The redhead witch simply shot him a grin. 

"Are you scared, Drakey?" she asked him. 

"No, but I think it's too much to handle for either of us." 

"I am sure Hermione doesn't mind, do you Hermione?" Hermione shrugged in response, as if she drank so much alcohol every single day. 

"Alright, bring it on then." There was nothing else he could do anyway. 

"That's the Malfoy we like!" someone shouted from behind him. "Five Galleons he passes out." Obviously it was one of the twins. 

"I bet ten," Harry chimed in. Draco showed him the finger before returning his attention to the challenge he had (foolishly) accepted. 

"Let's do this. START!" Ginny shouted and soon the couple was downing shots. Draco knew Hermione was going to win this, but he also wanted Harry to lose his money. So he recollected his days in the Slytherin boys' dorm and completed his shots like nobody's business. And as he looked at Hermione, he noticed she still had two left. 

"Woohoo!" he shouted. "And no, I am not going to pass out, guys. I was pretty good at this in school." 

"Sure you were!" Blaise laughed. 

"Obviously not with a drunkard like you, Zabini." 

"Says the person who went to Herbology piss drunk." 

"I wasn't piss drunk, mate. It was just the combination of intoxicants that worsened my condition." Draco remembered that particular class. Merlin, that had been eventful. 

"Oh, yes, how can I forget the herbs!" his best friend laughed. 

"Fuck you. Anyway, now that I've won, Grangie," he said turning his attention his giggly girlfriend. She looked at him questioningly which made him want to kiss the living daylights out of her. "What's my prize?" 

"We didn't discuss any prizes! You are so sly, Malfoy." 

"But it was a challenge. It is implied that there is a prize." 

"Well, I don't think so. You have to mention it." 

"No, because remember the time in the tiff against the Muggle rulers in the seventeenth century-" Draco was going to prove his point, because no matter how drunk he was, he could still argue with Hermione.

"Who wants to trap these two before they start one of their long arguments?" Harry asked loudly. 

"ME!" Most of the Weasleys yelled. 

"Let's do this then. Fred and George, you take Hermione, Ginny and I will handle Draco." The gang pulled the two together, who were still  arguing, and shut them in one of the bedrooms upstairs. The friends knew that as soon as they stopped arguing, the two would start making out and none of them wanted to witness that

"We hate you guys!" Hermione cried once they were locked in the room. 

"I second that! You don't even let us enjoy a party you invited us to!" Draco joined her protest. 

"Sorry guys, you are going to be too drunk now, so we had to do this. Plus, you really can enjoy, you know, it's just the two of you inside." 

Draco sighed and dropped himself on the bed, knowing that convincing their friends was not going to help. 

"Wow, I can really feel the alcohol," Hermione said. 

"Yup, I think Ginny mixed several things." 

"I think it was some shady drink she and Pansy procured from Italy." 

"Fucking hell, I hope it doesn't do anything to my body." 

"Draco, you are so adorable when you act tensed!" Hermione giggled and settled on his lap. He hummed in response. "Drakey?" 

He met his girlfriend's eyes. "Yes, Grangie?" 

"Hi." 

"Hey, gorgeous." 

Hermione faced him, wrapping her legs around his torso. Draco adjusted his position, supporting her upper body with his arms. Hermione leaned in, shifting his shirt and kissing him on his collarbones. A spot she knew he couldn't resist. 

"Grangie!" he sighed while she hummed in response. Her hands moved towards his shirt, unbuttoning it as slowly as she could. Draco had seen this side of Hermione before, drunk and incredibly sexy. As his hands moved towards the hem of the dress, she swapped his hands away. 

"I will handle it for the night," she looked at him with a look that aroused him further. 

"As you wish, boss," he grinned. Apparently that was all she wanted from him, because after that she entered a mode that Draco had seen only two or three times in the time they had been together. She paid attention to his 'delicious' torso for the next half an hour, not missing an inch of it. Slowly and sexily, she undressed herself, fully aware of the effect of her tease act on him. 

"Grangie, you are killing me," he whispered to which she smirked in response. "Can you please come here?"

"Um, what do I get out of it?" 

"Apart from my love, I promise to try that position you love," he smiled, knowing she would agree to it. 

"Swear on it." 

"Pinky promise, Grangie. Just come here, will you, and don't remove those damned shoes for the rest of the night. I need you to wear them as long as we last tonight." 

"Aye aye, Captain!" she saluted him while strutting towards him in her high heels and lacy underwear. 

"Oh, Grangie, now you are just asking for it," he said throwing her on the bed and climbing on top of her. It was finally his chance to tease her. "Where should I begin? Actually, wait, I know just the place to begin!" He laid a trail of kisses on her torso, but didn't stop there. He knew that if he wanted to tease Hermione (and win this game of teasing), he would have to go lower than that. As soon as he put his mouth on his targeted position - her V-bone - she moaned his name out loud. And in that moan, Draco knew that the kiss was her undoing, and he had won the game. Although he knew there was more to come for the night, he was satisfied to have won his first round. 

Cannot believe that I updated so soon. Here's a chapter which includes bits of two things @pencil_tip wanted - smut ( I tried) and drinking game. Hope you liked it. :) 

Love,
M. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

680K 14.9K 36
The Wizarding War is over. Voldemort is dead. The Wizarding World is now peaceful. Wizards and Witches are still reminiscing about the past. Hermion...
29K 330 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
10K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...
145K 3K 29
"I've always hoped this day would come." "My name is Valeriana Zabini." The woman took a shuddering breath. "Your mother." *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:...