Boss Lady [ Completed ] #Watt...

By ambershanelx

Classy, in charge and manless could be used to described Eva Marks. A twenty seven year old who is the head e... More

BL
BL 1
BL 2
BL 3
BL 4
B L ♛ 05
B L ♛ 06
B L ♛ 07
B L ♛ 08
B L ♛ 09
B L ♛ 10
B L ♛11
B L ♛ 12
B L ♛ 13
B L♛ 14
B L ♛ 15
B L ♛ 16
B L ♛ 17
B L ♛ 18
B L♛19
B L ♛ 20
B L♛ 22
Baby Shower♛
B L ♛ 23
B L ♛ 24
B L ♛ 25
B L ♛ 26
B L ♛ 27
B L♛ 28
B L ♛ 29
B L ♛ 30
B L ♛ 31
B L ♛ 32
B L ♛ 33
Wedding Day♛
B L ♛ 34
B L ♛ 35
B L ♛ 36
B L ♛ 37
Forever My Lady♛
Note from Author
S E Q U E L
Greetings.

B L ♛21

53.7K 1.3K 103
By ambershanelx

Kavon

Eva is getting closer and closer to her due date and I am getting happier by the second. Sometimes I just sit back and think of myself. I am about to have a little girl running around here some things need to get in order. So much is going on and I feel like I am being pulled in all different directions. It was good at first but now it's over whelming, but I can manage.

I looked onto the water as I stood on my balcony smoking this blunt. It sure had me feeling good, but I knew once Eva found out she would be mad. I doubt I will ever stop. I looked back through the window to see if Eva woke up yet. She didn't.

I went back inside the house and to the bathroom so I could handle my hygiene. I don't Eva to be inhaling the smoke that is on my body. I washed up and then brushed my teeth. I slipped on a t-shirt and sweats, I rescheduled anything I had today. I walked back into the room and Eva was holding her back while crying.

"Baby whats wrong?" I said as I rushed to her.

"My back is killing me" She said while the tears ran down her cheeks. I took a finger and wipe them.

"How about I give you a message to ease the pain a bit" I spoke while walking into the bathroom. Hearing the sniffs of Eva's crying I obtained the Johnson's baby oil and made my way back into the room.

I took the honor of taking off her shirt, so she could be only in her bra and panties. I got behind her since she couldn't lay on her stomach.

"K, you doing too much just give me a message"

Ignoring her last words, I squeezed some of the baby oil my hand and began messaging her body. There was no complaining coming from her mouth so I am guessing she is enjoying herself.

*

Eva recently left to go get her nails done with Pharah. Now gives me the perfect chance to get her an engagement ring. I called up Riley so he could help me. I want something expensive and big to sit on Eva's finger. After zipping my coat up while walking into the garage, I got into my Bugatti and drove off. My mind began to wonder as I drove, Eva must really love a nigga. She got me a damn Bugatti, but I been knew she loved me.

I walked into Jared and seen Riley already talking to one of the sales men. Pulling the door open, I smirked because he and I both can't believe I am about to purchase an engagement ring.

"Look at this one" Riley said and I made my way to see what he was talking about.

"Hi how are you" The man said. I nodded then looked down at the ring.

"I like it.. tell me about it" I said as I gazed at the ring.

He cleared his throat "Well, this ring is part of our Neil Lane Bridal collection.. it is fourteen carats, their are little white diamonds that go all around the band and a big white diamond sits in the middle"

I nodded my head because I like what I was hearing "How much?"

"About eight thousand"

I thought it over once more and looked around to see if I was interested in viewing any other rings "I'll get this one in a size seven, my baby fingers are kind of chubby" I laughed.

Eva

Pharah and I were just walking around the mall after our little nail session. I like spending time with Pharah, we connect in so many ways. I think it is because we both love fashion and style.

"So when do you plan on taking your maternity leave?" Pharah said as she sipped her smoothie.

"In about a month in a half, I will at least be eight months when I do so. I want to get a lot of work out of the way before I do"

Even when I give birth to my baby, I will just work from home. I know it sounds weird, but I just have to do some type of work. Vogue is where my lfe been for the past five years. It will be weird not being there.

I smirked "So who do you have your eyes on Missy?"

I could tell there was someone she liked because she took a while before talking and smiled. "Well, there is this boy that works on the tenth floor"

"Do I know him?" I asked with a concerned look.

"You have meetings with him like every month" I leaned back in my seat as I thought about who she could be possibly talking about.

"His name is Darwin and he so damn fine" She said looking up to the ceiling.

I gave a light laugh "What is the hold up from talking to him?"

"He doesn't notice me" She pouted.

"Honey, your beautiful. Trust me he will one of these days and I will mention your name a bit in our next meeting"

"Eva No!" She said as I laughed.

"I am just playing with ya' scary ass calm down" I lied. I will definitely mention her name, not to put her business out but to get him to notice her.

We began making our way back to my house. Singing Royals by Lorde and laughing because neither of us could sing. I pulled into the garage. I grabbed my purse while getting out the car. We both shut our door on cue and then went inside the house.

Sparkle came running to me "Hey baby, you missed me?" she waged her tail and ran around me.

"Wow that dog really loves you" Pharah said.

I laughed then made my way over to the couch. "Where Kavon big head self at?" Pharah said what I thinking. We both looked at him as he came down the steps.

"Hey Pharah" He said then gave her a light hug. He was very calm and his eyes were a bit red. I rose up and made my way over to him.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Baby.. whats up?" He replied then opened the refrigerator. I noticed the empty snack wrappers.

"Kavon you been smoking?" He looked at me then laughed with his hand covering his face. I crossed my arms above my developing stomach and waited for his sorry answer. He began to walk away and I got in front of him to stop him.

"I love you both.. I'll just go" Pharah yelled and I waved.

Kavon is really going to just stand here and look at me. I just want him to be healthy and smoking isn't really healthy. He will soon have a daughter to take care of and she sure needs her daddy. I refuse to take care of this baby by myself. So Kavon needs to get his shit together, in the next two months.

"I guess you'll just talk to me when your ready" I said as I went around him to get a water bottle. I took the prenatal vitamins and proceeded up the steps with Sparkle following me. I undressed myself then put on a tank top and got into bed. I was beyond tired so I went ahead and let sleep take over my body.

*

I started off my morning right, by eating a bagel with strawberry cream cheese. Kavon and I haven't even spoke this morning. Since he came in late last night, I guess he is just sleepy. I glanced at my phone's clock. It is ten forty two and my appointment is at twelve. I hooked sparkled up to her harness so we could go walking this morning. I exited the house and began walking down the long ass drive way. The gates were slightly opened so I just went on through. This could maybe be a chance on meeting some of our neighbors.

I waved my hand as the India lady waved hers "Hi how are you?" She said as she opened her mailbox.

A smiled came upon my face "I am good, how about yourself"

"I am good, you live over there" She asked pointing to my house. I nodded with a smile "Yes me and my fiance do"

She scrunched up her eyes brows "God bless your heart" She got her mail and close the mail box and went about her business.

I walked around the coder stack and then back up to my house. I let Sparkle get some water while I went up upstairs. I walked into our room and Kavon head shot up real quick from his phone.

"So, where you been"

"Oh, now you want to talk to me" I batted my eyelashes at him and he chuckled.

"You know how I feel about that smoking conversation baby, at times I can't help but to smoke and you know I am trying to not do it as much, so stop pressuring me"

"Okay, baby I just care about you that's all" He pulled me into in his lap and I rested my head on his cheek. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you, because your about to have a baby and I want you to be in good condition so you can take care of her"

He smacked his lips "Eva why the hell you thinking like that? baby ain't shit happening to me" He reassured me.

"So where you been"

"A went for a walk" I laughed remembering the Indian lady across the street.

"What's funny" He asked as he placed his hand on my belly.

"Well, on my walk I talked to the Indian lady across the street and when I told her I lived here, she said God bless my heart" I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Her words definitely tickled me.

He chuckled "You want to know why she said that?"

"Why" I said after my laugh.

"The police been here a few times last year and she just probably thinks I am some type of criminal" He smirked while my eyes grew big.

"It's nothing to worry about" He said with a light laugh and rubbing my stomach

-

the ring in MM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 343 23
What happens after 17 year old Cali runs away cause of her no shit parents and she is there for more than 2 years would she ever get out?who would c...
97.6K 2.7K 30
Araceli is 16 and is ready to be set free from the brutal life of a biker princess. Her mother and older brother was shoot dead and her dad was sente...
79.5K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
3.3M 11.3K 4
Being your typical young and naïve teenager, Devyn "Poochie" Young seems to be oblivious to just how dangerous the world around her really is. Never...