Bullied By Him [Adrienette Au]

By latesleeper

We all know bullies bully us because they hate us or want to embarrass us. Well...There's actually something... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Cover Entries (Cover contest ends)
Contest Winner/s
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
[1 Year] Chapter 45
[2 Years] Chapter 46
[3 Years] Chapter 47
[4 Years] Chapter 48
[5 Years] Chapter 49
[6 Years] Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Q & A
Q & A - Session 1 [Answered]
The Finale
Short XD
How I Met Your Father
Short XD #2

Chapter 9

25.8K 828 3.4K
By latesleeper

It's been 2 months from when Marinette started going to her new school. And dang, those were the best 2 months. (Taking out the first week when she met Adrien.)

[ :( ]

What is the cause of this happiness you may ask?

Well, it's obviously Tomato Child! Ever since the two met, they had became so inseparable. Marinette loved spending time with him. With so much time spent, she began forgetting the dude she feared. Aka, her supposedly bully.

Yep, Adrien.

She never noticed how worse his bullying has became. Even picking on Ivan, which was known as 'suicide' but Adrien broke that record.

She spent way too much time with the redhead, she even developed feelings for him. Like, who wouldn't fall for those turquoise eyes?

*cough, cough* Alya. *cough*

Well, Marinette couldn't help but fall for them, and everything about him.

[*le author mumbles* Adrien's eyes are better.]

"Marinette."

"Oh, hey Alya. How's it going?" Said Marinette as she smiled a her friend. Alya smiled. "Good, I guess?"

"Okay....Oh, Nathaniël!" She grinned when she saw the familiar redhead.

"Yay, Nathaniël." Alya said while rolling her eyes. Marinette ignored the obvious sarcasm from Alya and ran to Nathaniël.

"Hey, Nath."

"Hey, Marinette." He smiled at her. They didn't know that Alya was behind them, mimicking their conversation quietly.

"So are you free on Sunday?" Nathaniël asked. Marinette blushed and scratched her head.

"U-um..No!" She squeaked out.

"Cool. We could go watch a movie." Nathaniël grinned.

"L-like a d-d-date?" She stuttered out. Damn those fricking hormones!

"Erm..no. As friends. Oh, and you can come too if you want, Alya." He turned to Alya, who quickly stopped mimicking them.

"Yeah, sure." The ombrè smiled.

"Kay, bye." He waved and walked off.

Marinette let out a sigh.

"OOOH, YOU JUST GOT FRIEND ZONED, GURL! LET ME SPELL IT! F- TO THE R- TO THE E-" Alya cheered happily till Marinette nudged her stomach.

"Shut up, I know! But at least I get to spend more time with Nathaniël." She sighed dreamily.

"Yeah. Like you do everyday." Alya snorted. Marinette glared at her.

"It will be just the both of us. Eating popcorn. Holding hands. K-"

"You know I'll be there too, right?"

"Way to ruin the moment! . . . by the way you forgot the 'I' in friend-"

"WAY TO RUIN THE MOMENT!"
---

"So what if she's going on a 'date' with Nathaniël? You're Adrien Agreste. You don't need her!" Nino ranted.

Adrien sat on his chair with an unamused look. "Are you gonna keep preaching or should I tell you my plan? Or I can kill you and make life easy?" He asked.

Nino rolled his eyes and sat down. "Tell meh, bruh?"

"Don't call me that."

"Fine." Nino pouted.

"I shall sabotage the date." Adrien smirked.

"....Wait, that's it?" Nino rose an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you idiot!"
---
Surprise! Surprise! I updated early! I couldn't say no to updating after those paw-some comments! Also, this books got a new and official cover! :D

I'm just warming up and editing skills! ;)

Just for fun. XD Where is the love? In Chat Noir's pants!

😀😀

-Edited 2K18-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 2K 23
It's been one year since the day master fu gave Marinette and Adrien the honors of being miraculous holders, but the effects of special day might jus...
134K 2.3K 20
Lila came up with another lie driving every friend Marinette had. Only three people in Paris believed her and tried to help her, Adrian, Chat Noir an...
4.7K 146 16
Chloe's words finally started to effect Marinette. They effected her badly. No one would notice though, she was good at putting up a front. People st...
279K 6.5K 47
"I'm scared that... I'll never forget you... That, whenever I meet someone new, I can't fall for them because they aren't you, Marinette..." *** Adr...