"SOULMATES" R WE??? [Complete...

By Sarcastic_bing

Hello all... This story is second part of ya ur my soulmate... I hope u all will like this manan ff... This s... More

Going for a part 2...
I trust my LOVE....
A feeling That U R Here...
Yay 100k...
Moved On???
I Don't Love You....
A request..
And The Thruth Reveals...
My Baby...
I will get back to u all...
The "HAPPY" phase...
Images of last part..
Replacement???
Tujhko jo paya...
THE "PAST HAUNTS"...
Back to.............
New Cover...
Siblings?? or.......
Surprise...
Baby Ka Hai Bday Bash...
Love Beyond Infinity...
Divorce?
Let's Talk About Love.....
Things Slowly Coming To Place...
Our Munchkins....
Re-la-tio-ns-
De-pa-rted???
Off To Mangalore???
Fart Away...
Rishanan
Attention!!!
We Aren't Meant To Be...
Not So Good Family Meeting.
Promo.
Bitter Truths...
Together Forever
Love Is In The Air
Some Evil Eyes?!
Goa Diaries!!! 1
Goa Diaries OR Dating Diaries??!!!
Awesome Family Is Back!!!
Happy Happy!!!
100k special update
The Baby Abeer comes home!!!
The Distance!!
Furiously Passionate
The PA!
On Hold!
The Deal Blame Game!
The Misunderstanding Continues
Looking For Her!!
Let The Love-dovey Fight Begin!
The Patching Up!
The Unconditional Love!

The Birthday Eve!

4K 331 38
By Sarcastic_bing

Nandini.

"You look beautiful princess" Manik said as he saw manini all dressed. It was her 3rd birthday. I'm sure that this is her best birthday! Earlier we used to cut a cake and get a new dress for her. But now. There's a party being held. The happiness I saw on the face of my baby. Everything else didn't mattered that much. But the smile and glow of her face, that did matter. I just wanted my baby to be happy always. I wanted to give her the love which I was deprived of. A parent's love! I was never able to experience much. One of the reasons why I left India!

I wanted the little one in my stomach to come out. And I wanted to love my baby the way I always wanted to be loved. And today when I realise that her happiness is complete and the reason is US. Me and my man. It feels awesome. I am happy that I'm able to give my baby everything she deserves.

"My baby is the most beautiful" Manik said as manini twirled around asking him how is she looking.

Manik kissed her forehead few times. He loves his baby so much. I feel sick for keeping these two souls away for two long years. I admired both of them.

Manini's dress

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Beautiful" I heard him saying when I was putting on my earrings and I blushed as he said that. He came from behind and hugged me. My back touching his front.

"Nandu"

"Hmm"

"I love you" he said and I smiled and blushed.

I turned around and put my hands around his neck and pecked his lips.

"I love you more" I said and he smiled and we hugged each other.

"Let's go downstairs" I said and he nodded we both entwined our hands and walked downstairs.

Everyone was already there except Navya and Cabir. They both were at the hospital and couldn't attend the birthday! Cabir really wanted to be here. But at this point of time more than anybody else navya needs him. So we couldn't force him too. Ishaan walked downstairs with mukti and Abhi beside him. He was looking very handsome in a simple black tuxedo. With a red bow at the collar. While mukti was wearing a beautiful knee length dress which was for sure designed by her.

Just then Alya and Dhruv entered with a box of cake. Priya and Aryaman had decorated the whole house as me and manik were busy at hospital.

"Dadi ki princess toh bohoth beautiful lagri hai" I heard mumma saying. Mumma had carried manini in her arms and was talking to her. Just then I felt a pull on my dress. I looked down to see Ishaan!

"Chachi how lo I look?!" He asked and I picked him up.

"My Ishu looks very handsome as always." I said and he smiled and kissed my cheeks.

"Chachi cabil chachu lai aenge?" Ishu asked.

"Nai bacha. Chachu is busy at hospital na. Chachu will come tomorrow. You know na he will come with chotu baby. And chachu is taking care of chotu baby na?! He'll come tomorrow with the baby and you can play with him too" I said and saw the twinkle in his eyes.

"Yay... Naya chotu baby" he said and I kissed his cheeks.

"Ready for the cake cut?!" Dad asked. We all nodded.

Soon mano and Ishu were made stand together near the table, with a cake in front. Manik and I along with mukti and Abhimanyu stood behind manini and Ishu respectively.

Maanini's cake.

Ishaan's cake.

(Thanks a ton to lostRiya for helping me with the cake pictures. Love love💞💞💞)

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Manishu Happy birthday to you" everybody sang as mano and Ishu blew the candles and cut the cake. Few close business delegates were invited for the party including some of our friends. After the cake cut session everyone was asked to have dinner. Manik had picked up mano and I was feeding her with a plate in my hand.

"Mama bash." She said.

"Baby khana nai khaoge toh ekdum strong strong kaise banoge?!" Manik asked and my baby looked at him with a confused face.

"Baby strong strong nai banoge toh chote new born baby k sath kaise kheloge?" I asked and a smile covered her face.

"Mumma, chotu balby kab aega?" She asked and I stuffed her with another bite of food.

"Aap jaldi jaldi khana khalo. Baby jaldi ghar aega" manik said.

"Sachi papa?" She asked.

"Muchi bacha" he said and I stuffed her again with a bite of food.

Soon engaging manini with talks I and manik fed her with food. Feeding her with food was such a hard job!

"Abhi ish crelm" she said with a broad smile. And as manik promised he had to fed her with icecream.

"Baby ko chachi ice cream khilaegi" Alya came and forwarded her hands to pick up mano. She picked her up and took her to feed ice cream.

"Ah. Such a tiring day" mukti said as she sat beside me to wat food.

"Where is Ishu?" I asked.

"There" she pointed and I saw Ishu with Priya and aryaman.

"They both want a baby" I said looking towards alya.

"Hm. I know" mukti said.

"I'm done with food" I said and mukti glared at me.

"Chup chap pura plate ka khana khatam kar." She said and I made a bad face.

"Nandini you are very weak already. Eat the food or else I'll call manik." She said.

"I hate you" I said and she smiled at me.

"I love you too" she said and we laughed. I had the food but still a chappati was remaining. I grabbed the perfect opportunity a kept the plate at washing place.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We all were talking with guests while mumma and dad made Ishu and mano sleep.

Just then I was feeling a bit dizzy and manik was beside me talking to his delegates. I held his arm more tight and my nails were dug into his shirt. He sensed something and he looked at me.

I was about to fall from unconsciousness but I hugged him tight and feel unconscious in his arms.

"Nandu?!. Open your eyes. Nandu" he tapped my face and picked me up and took me to our room. Dhruv and Abhimanyu handled the guests while everyone else was in our room.

"Nandu you feel better?" Mukti asked as I opened my eyes. I nodded. And I could see manik beside me. He hugged me tight and I hugged him back.

"I'm fine manik" I whispered into his ears.

The doctor checked me and instructed few things to manik though I didn't heard anything I knew that I'm not well.

"Doctor said she needs rest and she'll not do any kind of work for at least 3 days."

"Hey that's added by you" I said. And he glared at me.

"Just shut up Nandu not even a word. I had asked you to take care of yourself. Didn't I but no. You will not listen to me. Now. I'll make sure that you don't even do a single work."

He said and I kept quiet while I could feel alya giggle. I glared at her and manik again glared at me. I closed my eyes soon not wanting to hear another lecture from him!

End of POV
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the hospital.

"He looks like you" navya told cabir.

"He sure will. Mera ho toh beta hai" cabir said and navya smiled.

"Cabir tumne naam socha?" Navya asked.

"Hm. Socha. Par tumhe ache lage toh hi rakhenge" cabir said and navya smiled.

How much he cares for her wish. She smiled at the thought of it.

"Acha batao kya socha?" Navya asked.

"Abeer" Cabir said.

"Bohoth acha naam hai. Abeer Dhawan" Navya pronounced his name.

"Aree nai Abeer Cabir Dhawan" Cabir corrected her and she smiled.

Just then the baby opened his eyes slowly and cabir smiled.

"Awle mera baby. Uth gaya" he asked and the baby began to cry.

"He hates me" cabir said and navya laughed.

"Nai cabir. Usse bhuk lagi hai. Aa jao Abeer" she said as she picked him up she fed him with milk and cabir kept looking at the new life of his world.

Another day ended with a turn in their life. Where two children turned a year old. On the other hand a little one took birth in the house.

------------------------

Ola!!! I know I'm late...

But what to do I was busy and ill. Wasn't well these days but I managed a update.

It will take me little bit time to get into the routine. But once I get I promise to provide you guys with best updates.😄😄😄

Spare me. For a few days.

I love you all. Keep supporting. My stories.🙏🙏🙏😘😘😘

Stay blessed💫💫💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk๐Ÿ˜‚ childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
912K 42.8K 59
#1 in random 27th May 2016 #18 in fanfiction 14th September 2016 #4 in fanfiction 16th September 2016 Hi Friends I post One New Story of MaNan. ...
747K 31.9K 65
Highest #5 in fanfiction..... #1 in random #2 in chicklit This is a manan story in my style.. In this book there are many new characters.. So hope yo...
78.2K 7.2K 25
Will be added when i will complete the story.