Together Forever

#part_31.

Hola... Peeps.. U know what I missed u guys a lot. Honestly, from my other stories I don't get so much responses or feedback as much as u guys give me.. And...
We are 80k.. Within 30chappies💫💫💫
I love all of u out there soo much...💞💞💞
And...
I have a good news for u all.. Which I'll be informing u after this update..
So don't go anywhere here's the anniversary special. 😆😆😆

Nandini.

"Mumma what ish mealt by allivelsaly??" My baby asked me in her toddler tone.

"Bacha aap na cabir chachu ko pucho jao" I send her to her fav chachu. I was busy with all the work at home I had to arrange everything as dad and mom were really very interested in throwing up a party to all in the happiness of our anniversary..

Our 4th anniversary.. From which two years I was away from him. No matter what nothing can compensate the separation of ours.

I could just be positive about it. I could just think that at least now we are together. May be that phase has made me and manik strong. All these positive thoughts would always calm me down.

I sat on the couch and rested my head on its rest.

Just then I felt pair of hands on my head.

"Chachi.. U ale tiled na.. I'll mashage youl head." Ishaan said and I smiled at his sweet gesture.. I pulled him over my lap and kissed his forehead and hugged him. He rested his head on my chest.

"Chachi mano ka birlday kab hai?" He asked me when I released him. He was still sitting on my lap.

"Ishu apko nai pata mano aur apka bday same day hai" I said and his eyes twinkled in joy..

"Really chachi?" I nodded in yes. And he jumped in joy.

"Nandini.... Nandini..." And there I heard my man calling me!!

"Ishu aap yahi pe baitho mai abhi aai" I said and made him sit on the couch and left to upstairs.

"Manik..." I called out calmly and opened the door the scene of the room was enough to make me angry.

"What the hell is this manik?" I shouted like an angry tigress.

"Manik do u even know how tired am I?" I said and sat on the bed.

"Vo I was trying to find my watch!" He said rubbing his head with his left hand.

"Aur watch mili?" I asked and he nodded a no.

"Tabhi toh tumhe bulaya" he said like its no big deal!!

The room was full of his and mine clothes. It was scattered here and there some where over the bed some on the floor and some on the mirror. It was literally hanging on the mirror.

"If u wanted ur watch what was the need to scatter the clothes.?" I got up and opened the drawer and handed him the watch. And he made a confused face.

"Tum.. Tum kahi par b chize rakhogi toh kaise milenge?" He said and I was like what the...

"I keep things at the place tumhi kahi aur chizo ko dundh rahe the" I said and picked up the scattered clothes from the mirror. And he sighed.

"I am sorry." He said and turned me and cupped my face.

"Mani I'm tired yeh Sab.." I shushed by his kiss. He covered my lips into a kiss. And he didn't bite my lips for even once he just kissed them using his lips. Shiver ran through my body and he gripped my waist. I travelled my hands to his hairs. And gripped his hairs. I started kissing him back. And slowly the kiss turned into a passionate one. We kissed for good 5 to 6 mins. We broke the kiss and he kissed my forehead and hugged me.