Bitter Truths...

#part 30

Welcome back peeps!!!
How do u do?
We
Are
....
...
...
.
70k+😚😚😚
Love love love💞💞💞
And bdw.
I have crossed 700+ followers
I am showing my love through
Managing this update for u
All💕💕💕😄😄😄

So let's get to the update..

Nandini.

We travelled together to Priya. And all the way I was lost.. Lost somewhere. Manini's wound was much better and she was sleeping with her head on my chest and she was sitting on my lap. And Ishu was playing games on my phone!

Whatever happened today.. Disturbed me to a gr8 extent.. Today's half of the day was a complete mess...

After few hours we could make it up to priya's place.

As we entered her home was quite small. And why would she need a bog house? When she is living all alone.

And as Ishu and manini saw priya they hopped I had carried manini and she was struggling to get down while Ishu hugged Priya tightly.

Once manini was down even she joined them and three of them hugged together they seemed very happy.

Priya told me about her current health status. And her medicines.

She served manini and Ishu pastries and we set to talk with each other.

"Priya. Its gonna be fi9 u don't need to worry OK? Listen please let aryaman know all this after that we'll be able to take care of u. We all have been together since so long. And we are family now."

"Nandu I understand ur worried for me but I don't want to make it difficult for u all.. What if I?.."

"No.. U will be cured completely u r making all this difficult for ur self. U need to say this to others. And please priya at least let me do that..

"Nandu....." And few tears trickled down from her eyes and I hugged her tight she cried and I patted her hairs to calm her down.

After talking to her I left to home with mano and Ishu.

----------------------------------

I got ready into my formals for the office today I had to inspect the sites.
We were renovating the hotel and the inspecting was assigned to me.

I was finally ready when I took a look at manik. He was sleeping. With his daughter on his chest. It hurt me bcoz not even for once he tried to talk to me after yesterday.