Things Slowly Coming To Place...

🙌🙌🙌

Early than expected??😉😉😉

Enjoy the update I love u all...😳😳😳😳

Manik: dhruv have u lost it. U were a guy who respected girls and now u r disrespecting ur own wife. What's the matter between u both?

Dhruv: its bcoz of her. She is so involved in her work that she doesn't have any time for me. The other day I went to her office to surprise her but she wasn't there she just went away with one of the male model for a lunch. And when I called her she told me that she is having meeting with a model.

Nandini: it can be true dhruv she may be haven't lied. She had a meeting so she must have thought or the model must have thought to have lunch with her while meeting. That's it u don't have to be so immature.

Dhruv: Nandu I understand but thjnv is when I asked her has she had her lunch she said he hasn't when truth was that she was having lunch I understand her profession I have given the space which she has asked for. But ya I hate it when she lies or hides things from me.

Cabir: just tell me one thing Dhruv have ever like ever talked to her about all this? Does she even know what's going on ur mind?

Dhruv nodded in no.

Manik: how can u just conclude that she didn't had any point in hiding things. Nandu she hide from me about soha y? Bcoz mano was in danger. That's it alya may have any kind of strong reason behind it. She had never hide anything from u since she has been dating u. Without trusting her u r going for a divorce?

Dhruv: I just lost my mind around it actually some problems I am going through while work so. It may be stress. He sighed.

Nandini: that's completely fine dhruv. Even alya has some mistakes u just have to sort it out by talking to each other.

Dhruv: I'll go.

Cabir: kaha? Saale itne dino se jhagda kiya an aise hi?

Manik: exactly take her out on a date she'll be happy. Just go and make arrangements I'll make sure that alya comes there. Go!

Dhruv: I love u buddy thanks guys.
He hugged everyone and left.

----------------------------

Alya: I had arranged everything for that day. To make it up for him but he came with a bigger surprise that was divorce papers. Can u believe that mukti. He is not the same Dhruv any more he has changed. He doesn't trust me. Other day I hide things from him yes I did. Its just bcoz I didn't wanted him to stress over my problems as I knew already he gas work load.
Mukti u don't know what all he gas told me.

Mukti: have u guys decided to take a divorce?

Alya: I don't know.

Mukti: do u want him back? Do u?

Alya: of course I want to.

Mukti: just talk to him once then calm him down. And just sort it out alya I understand but u have to calm him down rather than shouting together with him.

Alya: ok but ya last time.

Mukti: oh yeah.

Alya left.

Mukti received a call.

Mukti: ha bol cabir

Cabir: mukti make sure that u drop alya at the new restaurant with completely dressed.

Mukti: you mean that more on got his senses back?

Cabir: yes he did. Did alya?

Mukti: ya she has agreed to talk to him for one last time.