Baby Ka Hai Bday Bash...

Bello..✋✋✋
Hie people out there..🙋🙋🙋

Fiction awards. 😅😅😅
Ah don't be disappointed I won't ask u guys to nominate me bcoz I don't think my stories are that good to be nominated.😑😑😑

@chamanjeet this girl nominated me I was so much surprised as out of all other writers she chose me. 😘😘😘
Thanks dear.💕💕💕
Thank u so much.💕💕💕
So guys enjoy the update.💖💖💖

And this is dedicated to @chamanjeet for supporting me😊😊😊 😘😘😘

So let's continue with update a lot more is awaiting u guys..😉😉😉

..........................

Nandini's POV

I woke up in the morning the way I always wanted and want to. In arms of my man. Yes he had held me protectively through my waist and I was above him my both hands on his chest. I got up a little and I encircled my arms around his neck lifting it up a bit. And I smooched his lips softly. A smile covered his lips and that made me smile too. I kissed his cheeks and whispered "morning my love" he smiled widely still in his sleep and within a second he switched our position and snuggled into my nape making sure that he doesn't put the whole body weight on me.

Morning jaan. Happy birthday. He whispered huskily into my ears and it shivered me. I murmured a thank u to him and he rubbed his nose in my nape making me giggle.

Ah. I missed him so much. I wanted our mornings to be like this me waking up in his arms and he snuggling into my neck. My thoughts were broken as my man slammed his lips with mine without a warning.

The usual morning dose for him. I giggled a little in between the kiss as his tongue teased me and we kissed for a long time. We didn't wanted to get apart but we were out of breath so we had to we broke the kiss. We panted by joining our foreheads.
As we relaxed he rubbed his lips with mine.

"My morning dose time" he said.

"Then what was this?" I asked him.

"It was a birthday gift mommy." He told me with mischievous smile. U r fat than before. He said and I made a frown.😧😧😧

"No I am not in fact I am fit and fine" I replied and pushed him he with a thud sound fell on our bed and I got up removed the duvet and threw it on him. And he giggled he knew that I was angry.

"I love u" he said and I crossed my arms against my chest🙅🙅🙅

He came and wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck which made me weak on my knees. "You know very well I was just kidding. Ya even if u grow fat I won't mind u know I love Teddy bears rather than Barbie dolls." He said and I giggled and passed a friendly elbow kick on his stomach. "Aao" he acted and I gave a u deserve it look. He pulled me and he kissed me with all love he had for me. And we pulled apart as we got out of breath.

We hugged each other and there was entry into our room. It was our baby with a minion soft toy in her hand and she was rubbing her eyes we smiled looking at her and we left to pick her up.

"Happy birtlhday mumma" my baby squeaked as I picked her up and I thanked her by kissing her cheeks.

End of POV.

Manini: mumma papa folgot to wish u

Manik: no baby. Papa has already wished ur mommy. Hr said while pulling her cheeks and she made a bad face.

Manini: I walted to wish mommy firsht.. He said while making a baby face

Nandini: its ok baby. Mumma loves u more.
And she flashed a smile with all her teeth.