The Birthday Eve!

Nandini.

"You look beautiful princess" Manik said as he saw manini all dressed. It was her 3rd birthday. I'm sure that this is her best birthday! Earlier we used to cut a cake and get a new dress for her. But now. There's a party being held. The happiness I saw on the face of my baby. Everything else didn't mattered that much. But the smile and glow of her face, that did matter. I just wanted my baby to be happy always. I wanted to give her the love which I was deprived of. A parent's love! I was never able to experience much. One of the reasons why I left India!

I wanted the little one in my stomach to come out. And I wanted to love my baby the way I always wanted to be loved. And today when I realise that her happiness is complete and the reason is US. Me and my man. It feels awesome. I am happy that I'm able to give my baby everything she deserves.

"My baby is the most beautiful" Manik said as manini twirled around asking him how is she looking.

Manik kissed her forehead few times. He loves his baby so much. I feel sick for keeping these two souls away for two long years. I admired both of them.

 I admired both of them

Manini's dress

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Beautiful" I heard him saying when I was putting on my earrings and I blushed as he said that

"Beautiful" I heard him saying when I was putting on my earrings and I blushed as he said that. He came from behind and hugged me. My back touching his front.

"Nandu"

"Hmm"

"I love you" he said and I smiled and blushed.

I turned around and put my hands around his neck and pecked his lips.

"I love you more" I said and he smiled and we hugged each other.

"Let's go downstairs" I said and he nodded we both entwined our hands and walked downstairs.

Everyone was already there except Navya and Cabir. They both were at the hospital and couldn't attend the birthday! Cabir really wanted to be here. But at this point of time more than anybody else navya needs him. So we couldn't force him too. Ishaan walked downstairs with mukti and Abhi beside him. He was looking very handsome in a simple black tuxedo. With a red bow at the collar. While mukti was wearing a beautiful knee length dress which was for sure designed by her.