Surprise...

Omg...
We crossed 15k
😆😆😆
And we r at 17k now..💕💕💕
I am shoo happy...😄😄😄
Wasn't the last update good enough?
U guys didn't vote and comments??
Well I got 120 votes after 5 to 6 days and comments r not yet 25..
Still I am giving a part..
............
#part 14😘😘😘💖💖💖💕💕💕

Ishaan and manini were still backyard and they were talking to each other...

Nandini: mano... How many times in need to tell u that u r eating ice cream daily???

Manini: mumma.. Ishaan wanlted to eat Ish crealm... Sho I jusht gave him compaly (company)

Nandini: really?? She asked while moving towards manini and lifted her up...

Manini: yesh mumma u ashk him...
Manini winked silently at Ishaan and her gave in..😉

Ishaan: yesh chachi I forshed hel...

Nandini: ok

Mukti: what's going in here??

Nandini: they are speaking for each other what else..

Mukti: well that's a good news.. They weren't even talking to each other they actually spoke for each other?? Great...
Mukti picked up Ishaan...

And they settled down on a chair while Ishni moved to Ishaan's room to play with his toys..

At the backyard..

Mukti: Nandu it feels so good to be back here after so many months..

Nandini: months?? What do u mean mukti?

Mukti: its almost year that we haven't been here Nandu... Since u left manik would never feel like being here... He had arranged all your photos in both of your bedroom.... And he was craving for u... But u know what that spark is back in his eyes I think its more than before and why it wouldn't be?? Mano is with u and she is perfect combo of both of u...

Nandini's POV...

Tears trickled down from my eyes as I heard about Mani's condition it pierced my heart deep down... I had our daughter with me. But he?? He was all alone I thought fab5 can handle him and he'll be fine but no I was completely wrong...

Just then I felt mukti hugging me..  She consoled me. And said ntng will go wrong again and we are back together stronger than before... And ntng in this world can break us..

She consoled me again and I wiped my tears. Yes I'll, I will take all his pains away and I won't ever let him suffer...

Manini was off to bed as she was hell tired after journey and also roaming around our big home...
Manik actually managed a room for her and Ishaan by the time we were in newyork...

He actually arranged a minion theme bedroom as ishaan Nd mano both loved minion I was jealous of my daughter I know its sick of me to be jealous of my own daughter but I was..

The room was so beautiful that I wanted it to be our room.. But I had to be mature...

 But I had to be mature