I Don't Love You....

#part 4
Manik heard the conversation of mukti and abhi and he was all set to meet nandini...
.............

Nandini's POV....

After feeding my baby we got ready in casuals and walked to park as per my baby's wish...
When I was with her I was still thinking about Abhie's sudden visit to her... While my baby was busy in playing with other children in the park.. I never wanted my baby to be deprived of her dad's love... Manik was a great friend and best soulmate any one could get and I am sure that he will be the best father... But circumstances made me to leave him... And I had to do it for our baby how can I break his promise of protecting his princess... And how can I let my unborn child to die.... She was the soul reason of me being alive otherwise I would have died without her.... My life depends on her.... Suddenly I felt a presence beside me... And I turned only to find the main reason for me and Mani's separation...
I said soha...
End of POV....
..........

Soha: didn't expect me ri8 Nandu I think u don't love manini... That's y u showed up to manik...
Nandini: enough soha.. I won't let manik suffer...
Soha: let ur daughter suffer... Where is she do u know...
Nandini looked at the place where manini was playing she didn't find her..
She got up and ran looked for her all over but she couldn't find her she ran up to soha and asked her... She was almost crying now and tears were not stopping...
Nandini: where is my baby soha..
Soha: don't worry Nandu...
Nandini: soha... Tell me where is manini...
Soha: u really want to know... Then u would haven't pulled that stunt of blurting out...
Nandini: I didn't do anything listen I can explain... Please tell me where is my mano...
Soha: Justin bring her...
And there she saw manini who was with a guy... And as manini saw nandini she ran up and flung into her arms nandini sobbed hard and said..
Nandini: where were u mano... U scared me...
Manini: mumma thish uncle came to me and shaid he is daddy'sh friend
Nandini: mano... Don't ever go like that with strangers ok??
Manini nodded as she knew she had scared the hell out of her mommy... She then wiped her Mumm's tears and kissed her cheeks...
Soha: enough of this melo drama I need my answers..
Nandini: we can go home let's go...