Love Beyond Infinity...

#part16
🙋🙋🙋
Hie...
Didn't expect me??😰😰😰
But here I am 😄😄😄
So read this and do drop review

Manik's POV...

We entered the hotel room and I pulled nandini from behind she crashed in my chest. And smiled looking towards me. I moved my nose into her nape. And with my teeth I removed the strap of her top. She hissed as I bit her shoulder and she held my shoulders for support. I slid the other strap and that's when I heard.
"Mani I.. I can't... Did she really say that she was stopping me from making love to her?

"Its not that but I'm on my monthly" I took a sigh. And saw her sad face but I picked her up and settled at the balcony with her on my lap.

"You feel bad" she asked me.
"Y would I? U know we can talk to each other and I can cuddle with u Nandu I love u and we have lots of time in the world for that" I replied and she smiled widely and kissed hard on my cheek and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"Mani I always wanted u to be there when I was alone. U know when I delivered the baby. I wanted u to be there when she smiled for the first time, when she said papa rather than mumma for the first time, when... When.. She choked... When she took her first baby steps. When she used to love music. She said all this and my heart winced in pain. I hugged her tight and she snuggled more into me and cried. And I stroked her hairs and she again began. I wanted to listen to everything each and every damn thing she wanted to share. Her pain was mine. And she has gone through a lot a lot in our past. And I don't want her to suffer more.

"Manini u know she was always like u her anger, her sleep everything always reminded me of u. I never wanted to leave u like that Mani. But I had to. I didn't wanted US to be departed. Trust me I will never let us depart again. Promise. She ended and I kissed her forehead while she hugged me tight. She was asleep in a while and I was cursing myself for not searching her I could have saved her from this pain. Mano she needed US she needed her mom and dad at the same time. A lone tear escaped from my eyes as I remembered the days without my love. Without my Nandu some more tears escaped which fell on her face I was about to wipe it but she woke up and noticed tears in my eyes.
End of POV...
...............

Nandini's POV.

I saw him crying as I opened my eyes this. This is the reason why I didn't wanted to share this pain it hurt him and he would curse himself and may get back to the hurtful past and days he had to spend without me. I wiped off his tears and kissed his forehead I didn't said anything as I knew he'll open up. But he didn't he pucked me up to the bedroom and made me sit on the bed and he himself lied down on my lap and I smiled and caressed his hairs.

"You know what I felt when u left me. (He started and my heart winced in pain) I felt betrayed everyone said that u left me. Everyone believed what that soha said but I didn't I trusted u. And I felt betrayed bcoz u left me alone. U didn't trust me u could have trusted me trusted us Nandu. But u... U just left. I really didn't tried to find u bcoz everyone stopped me from doing so and even I wanted to give u space and didn't wanted to force u on us. I always doubted soha as she even being ur sister didn't ever spoke for u. And u know it hurt me more when dancing stars replaced u with priya. But it was true that contact deadline thing. I thought it was one time but it didn't end priya continued with them. Cabir used to support u and speak for u. Even alya did many times but navya abhi arya they never did."

It hurt me to the core when I came to know that my best friends my childhood friends didn't trust me. May be even I was at fault bcoz when we came India space was not the target manik was. I was there for a revenge. May be that's why they didn't trust me. But manik he trusted me. I felt guilty for not staying back and trying for once to save US...