The "HAPPY" phase...

#part8........

After an hour manik woke up and he kissed nandini's cheeks... He rested his head on her shoulder to have a better view of his baby... He caressed her hairs and noticed a slight cut on her forehead... Again he blamed himself for not protecting his baby.. And apparently he blamed himself for all this...
Nandini opened her eyes and looked at manik...
Nandini: Mani... Tum kab uthe??
Manik: just a bit before...
Nandini: don't blame urself for what happened yesterday..
And manik wondered how she knew what he was thinking...
Nandini: don't think that how did I knew that u were thinking the same... Mani may be we were away from each other for 2 years.... That doesn't mean that we are changed... I know u in and out...

Manik: I LOVE U NANDINI...

Nandini: I LOVE U MORE...

Manini just woke up and she heard their I love u talks...

Manini: I lub u both....

Manik and nandini smiled broadly and nandini kissed her forehead...
Nandini: mano.. Does it hurt?? Nandini asked caressing her cut on forehead...
Manini: no mumma I am youl stlong girl...
Manik: yes that u are...
Nandini: ok.. Now get up.. And mano brushy karo...
Manini: aaj mujhe daddy brushy kalaige....
Manik: of course karainge.....
Nandini: get up both of u now.. She said in a stern yet soft tone...
Both of them got up as they knew a min more can lead to explosion of lady mogambo...😝😝😝😝

......................

Nandini: what the hell is this manik and mano??

Manini: it was dad's idea...

Mannik: mano no it wasn't nandini I was just... He was about yo explain..

Nandini: clean all this mess ri8 away...

Manik: ok...

Manini actually wanted to have shower with her daddy but instead of shower they made bubbles using nandini's shampoo and at which she was pissed off.... And her bottle of shampoo was almost emptied in the bathtub of bathroom....

Manik cleaned the bathroom and he gave manini a quick shower and made her wear her dress...

Nandini came up and manini smiled flashing her teeth..

Nandini: enough font try to impress me go down everyone is waiting for u..
Manini: otay mumma...
Mumma...

Nandini: hmm..

Manini: sholly...

Nandini: its ok... Go.. She smiled at her cute antics and manik pulled nandini by her waist as manini left...

Nandini: Mani what r u doing manini aa jaegi...
Manik: no she won't.... My daughter is really smart u know.. 😏😏😏She won't disturb us... And I have controlled a lot...😉😉😉
He slammed his lips with her and he pulled her more to him... Nandini gave in and pulled him by his hairs... And after good 5mins they broke the kiss.... Nandini hugged manik tight and he reciprocated with equal favour....