Looking For Her!!

#part_44.

Nandini.

"Mumma mujhe papa ko chod k lai Jana" my baby cribbed for the 100th time. When she woke up she realised that she's away from her home. And we're going to Mangalore! She knew something is wrong between me and manik. Manik didn't even talk to manini since the time he had came back! Manini was actually taking me on my nerves now!

"Thik hai. Tum yahi par raho aur Mumma jaari hai" I said.

"Lai.. Mujhe aap dolo ke shath lehna hai" she said being determined.

"Manini. Kaha na Maine ya toh aap yaha papa ke sath raho ya fir mere sath raho" I shouted in anger and she kept quiet she went and sat over the bed while I packed the bags she was crying.

I sat beside her and she looked at me with teary eyes. Its all my fault I let my anger over power me! I had never shouted on my baby like that.

"Baby Mumma se gussa hai?!" I asked in a soft voice and she nodded her head in no. She was so innocent so pure. She wasn't angry on me for shouting upon her like that.

"Aaoo Mumma ke paas." I said opening my arms and she hopped in and cried while snuggling into my chest I patted her head and kissed her head many times.

"Bacha. Mumma is sorry ha! Dekho humein Amms ke paas jaana hai na. Waha par Rishu mama honge. Nanu aur Nani ma hongi apko milna hain na sabhi se?!" I asked cupping her face she nodded a yes.

"Papa toh waha aa jaenge thode din baad" I said.

"Pakka?!" She asked.

"Aree promise. Aur apko pata hai Nanu ne apke liye bohoth sarein chocolates liye hai apke liye. Aur Nani apko bohoth sarein naye wale stories sunaengi. Amms ne toh promise kiya hai ki vo apko music sikhaegi toh app chaloge na Mangalore?!" I asked and her eyes twinkled with joy she nodded her head in yes and hugged me tight. She kissed my cheeks and smiled.

"I love you Mumma"

"Mumma loves you more." I said and she smiled.

"Chalo aap jaldi jaakar nau nau karo." I said and she nodded and left inside the bathroom.

"Nandu.." Mom came inside.

"Ha ma.."

"Tu bohoth ache se khayal rakh leti hai manini ka.. Woh kitni jaldi maan gayi" mom said and I smiled.

"Mumma woh Amms ne kaha tha ki apse kuch saaman bhejne..."

"Ha... Chal aa ja niche de deti hu"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

I looked for her in every possible places! Dance class, office, NGOs, Some construction sites too.. It was almost 4pm the only place I had to look for was Malhotra Mansion!

Would she even go there?!

Because she knows I'll get her easily!

But I can't just predict this!

I took my car and left for Malhotra Mansion.

When I entered mom was cleaning some stuffs around.

"Mom where's nandini"

"I don't know" she said without even looking at me.

"Mom I know you know where's she toh bolo. I am looking for her since last 10 hours and I can't find her anywhere"

"Acha?? Why do you even care for her?! Do you know how sad she's? Do you know how many times she cursed herself when she had lost the deal?! Manik. Nandini is more responsible than you how can you expect that she'll not find a way out for the deal to be sanctioned?! She worked all night along.. With help of cabir Abhimanyu and Aryaman to complete the written project which you both did in a month." Mom said and that was a new information I got!