Let's Talk About Love.....

Ola🙆🙆🙆
How r u all?

I am early?

Um.. I guess a little late.

But don't worry I'll make it up for u all.😉😉😉

Enjoy update and do click the star at the bottom and do comment if u feel i deserve 😊😊😊
......................................
#part 17
Manik's POV

Today was the recording of our latest album for which we had travelled newyork I really wanted to thank the album producer who insisted us to go for a competition with that loser. Nandini I... I got her back again I feel alive so alive. These two years made me realise that how much I missed my life. Being alive is not life. Life is with her my love or should I say loves? My mano my daughter I regret for not asking or doubting soha if I would have just thought of it. Damn! I lost being with her.
But now I'll never let her go. Even if she wants😂😂😂

I smiled and wrapped a towel around my lower body. Water was dripping from my hairs and I opened the door only to find my love busy in selecting clothed for me😍😍😍

I missed this too. She selecting clothes for me. I back hugged her.

"Mani I have selected clothes for u wear this." She said and I started kissing her neck she turned around and started staring at me. Her eyes if u look into them u feel like.... Like u r in the heaven ahh... I can never be tired of loving her.

"Am I looking soo hot that u can't resist?" I asked her with my popular smirk and she slapped on my shoulder with a blush. Ah.. That blush it kills me every time. Her cheeks turn into red and her eyes just move down and her smile I can even die for it. She drives me crazy totally.

"Sorry to break ur bubble but we can't romance now. I have to get ready and u have a recording Mani. Go get ready." She commanded and left to bath but she came back and kissed my cheeks and ran away to washroom. I placed my hand on my cheeks where she just kissed and smiled like a child who just got his fav. Chocolate. She was yes she was my favourite chocolate which I wanted to bite like every day and I would never be bored of her sweet taste.

I dressed up in the attire she chose for me.

And I waited for her to come when she called out for me from the washroom

And I waited for her to come when she called out for me from the washroom. Was she calling me for a shower?😂😂😂

I so did wish but Mr manik malhotra for ur so kind info she won't. Ah.

"What's it?" I asked her.

"Mani pass my dress na I have kept it over the couch." She said while peeping through the bathroom door and I smiled I picked up her dress. But wait u can play naughty😉😉😉
I thought with a smirk😏😏😏

"What will I get as a reward?" I asked her.

"Reward for what?" She asked me.

"For giving u the dress. U know I need reward even my morning dose is pending."