Off To Mangalore???

As I saw the next thing it blew up my mind like seriously?

Manik was fighting with one of the employee there. As they couldn't find a best pair of shoes for his daughter. Ah I am tired of his father mode. He is extreme with it. He is always protective I am scared what if mano doesn't like it not now. She is a kid now but future can never be the same.

I was the happiest person when I was able to give my daughter what I didn't have and that was parents love. I was departed from it. Since so long. I missed my appa and amma. I was chucked out from my thoughts as mukti poked me and asked that where am I lost? I nodded in no.

I went to my hubby and said.

"Mani this will match the outfit na so let's take this." She looked at me and then the shoes.

"Seriously? U think this matches up my baby's outfit?

"Ya why not its a pink one see even this is pink one.

"No. I want a best one."

"Fine manik chill I'll design one for mano is that ok?" Alya asked and my man seemed a bit calmed down so he said ok."

I was looking through everything there when I heard a familiar voice.

"Mam what about this? It will suit ur skin tone."

I turned to find Priya. What is she? No she was working as PA under a famous actor. ( u may imagine anyone) is this the job she was talking about why she has to do this when she has everything she wants?

I wanted to talk to her but soon crowd gathered as they realised the famous actor is here. So they had to leave with help of securities. I noticed a sad expression on aryaman face as he saw priya leaving.

Somewhere I knew his pain being departed was like killing yourself.

--------------------------

After spending lot of time it was almost evening we decided to go for a movie. But then aryaman wasn't interested and we decided to roam around just for a fun.

After roaming we left for home as mumma chachi and amms must be waiting for us.

"Daddy I walt icsh cleam." Mano said as she saw a ice cream shop out of the car window.

"Sure we'll get one." Manik said and stopped the car at a corner.

He got out and I was already tired for any kind of argument on her stubbornness for an icecream.

Manik brought three cones of icecream one of mano one for Ishu and one for us

Manik brought three cones of icecream one of mano one for Ishu and one for us. He handed all of us.

And I ate icecream without offering him one. He frowned at me but I didn't bother. He pulled my hand and ate a whole big bite from the scoop. And I was shocked like how cab he eat a big scoop? Doesn't he feel cold in his mouth he gave a mouth tight smile and I continued. Every now then he would pull my hand and eat or bite the biscuit and icecream. After sometime we reached home and I headed straight to our bedroom I was damn tired after a whole day.