A feeling That U R Here...

#part 2
They were off to New York in the ni8 time and it takes 15 hours 50+ to reach New York..... So I will be showing morning time...

Manik's POV....

We were going to reach New York.... I felt strange about soha accompanying us... She always tried to blame nandini I really don't know why... All I know I'd I love her and I trust her... I was disturbed when cabir patted me and told me flight will be landing... I simply nodded...
As we reached a strange kind of feeling crept inside me as if I was going to face the best or the worst phase of my life...
We reached our hotel and thankfully soha left to her place... At least I could breath fresh....
I really wanted Ishaan to accompany us but mukti was ri8... Between our work we may not able to look after him... So we left him with mom...
Again I was drowned in her thoughts nandini.... I searched for her but I couldn't find her... Then I thought that she needs space... But no I was wrong she was forced to leave me....
And noe it was high time.... My thoughts were disturbed by mukti who was asking me to talk with Ishaan on phone... After speaking to him I felt much better and after taking a shower I left to get some fresh air.... I was hoping to see her here...
End of POV..
............