The Baby Abeer comes home!!!

#part_39

Guess what?!
We Are nearing to 40 parts!!!
Isn't that great?!
Well..
I think its great if you guys don't!
😂😂😂
Anyways enjoy the update and do let me know how's it.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

"Priya Sab kaam ho gaya na?" I asked priya and she gave me a thumbs up.

Today was a special day for us. The new born baby was coming home. And I was super excited to be a masi.

I had been chachi all this while I was happy that I could be a masi now!!!

"Hey my scobby baby you had food?!" I bowed down to its height and kissed his head.

[A\N well it seriously ridiculous of me to forget about Scooby I'm really very sorry can't help it. I had many things going on in my chotu sa writer mind]

"Scooby" my baby came and scooby ran from there.

"Bach's don't trouble him. I'll send him back to dadi if you trouble him" I said warning her.

"We're just playing mumma plomish" she said and ran again.

These few days Scooby was with mumma. We were also little messed up here with work and Fab5's new album. Though one more song had to be recorded I brought back scooby as my baby mano was missing him.

"Hello bacha back from school?" I asked Ishaan as he entered with a bag and a water bottle around his neck.

"Yesh chachi. Chachi. Baby aa gaya?" He asked.

"Nai bacha baby ko aane me time hai thoda." I said and picked him up.

"Chachi dol't pick me up. You alent well na." He said and I kissed his cheeks.

"Yes Ishaan chachi is not well but why will your chachi listen to us. She has to do all the works in this house and fall more ill." I heard a voice and turned around and there was my man.

"Hie. Yo..u we..re going to get cabir and navya while coming back na?" I asked being frightened. Because I knew he'll be angry once he knows I'm not taking care of myself!

"Abhimanyu will bring them. You inside the bedroom now" he almost ordered and I let Ishaan down and almost ran to my room.

"Nandini what is this childish behaviour?!" I heard his voice.

"Mani. Please listen to me. I am fine I really am. If I keep sitting inside this room I will be bored." I said.

"Bored?!." He asked and kept his coat on the chair.

"Fine I'm sorry" I said while moving towards him. And then hugged him.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forhead.