Divorce?

Hello...✋✋✋
I am back😆😆
Swagat nai karoge??😂😂😂

Did we just cross 34k?😰😰
Can't believe 34k in just 16 parts??
I love u all... Thanks for the love and support😘😘😘💞💞💞💕💕💕

Ah... R u all angry??😕😕😕
As I didn't update??
Um.. Well u won't be angry after reading the update below.😉😉😉

So, I am back with a Bang Bang update😅😅😅💕💕💕💞💞💞
---------------------------------------------------------

#part17

Nandini's POV...

As we reached the shop Mani started picking up toys for mano and Ishu I had never seen him this much curious before. He was being seriously ridiculous😑😑😑

He would pick one toy for mano and would ask me about it. And if I say no he would keep it but pick it up again. Wow then y does he even asks me? I was pissed off at him and I was just picking toys for Ishu. When I received a call from mukti.

Mukti: Nandu please reach home fast there is an urgency.

Nandini: what happened mukti?

Mukti: just reach home fast Nandu mano is crying.

Nandini: ya I'll reach.

I was totally horrified as I heard that mano is crying. I told Mani that we need to reach home ASAP.
We drove away to home and Mani asked to pack the toys and deliver them at our mansion.
............

"Mumma... I mished u sho much. Whele wele u? Y dil(did) u leave me alone?" She cried as she hugged me tight.

It's ok bacha.. Mumma apke liye toys lane gaye the na. I explained her and her eyes twinkled with joy as she heard about toys. And I smiled back.

Sachi? She asked me with her ever so sweet voice and I nodded in yes. She hugged me tight again.
And I picked her up to make her eat breakfast as I knew she wouldn't have eaten a single bite.

End of POV.
................

Manik's POV.

Nandu no.. Stop... I jumped as she threw a pillow at me and our little bundle of joy was having fun. Ya why won't she! She was having time of her life as she saw her mommy beating her daddy.

Ah... OUch. It hurts. I screamed in pain.

It should my love replied with her ever so popular smirk.

Enough now. Nandu. Mano let's sleep let ur mommy clean the mess. I said while glancing the room.

And she frowned.

No daddy mano soengi and u both will clear thish mesh(mess) she almost ordered us and we frowned. What a shame manik malhotra your 2 year old daughter orders u. Shut up! I mentally slapped my mind.

While thinking this I missed my two loves laughing together as nandini tickled manini and she laughed rolling on the bed. And even I joined them by hovering upon nandini; she was locked between me and mano. I started tickling her with one hand while my other hand supported me to hold upon my weight. Nandini rolled down to side of the bed and I tickled her more. This time mano climbed upon me and started tickling me. But I said with my ever so popular smirk.

"I don't feel ticklish ha ha ha. I laughed sarcastically only to find my daughter in a frown. While nandini escaped from below and she was cleaning the mess.

U both won't help me. But please keep quite for while. Ok? Nandini asked us and mano put a finger on her lips even I did the same. And I could see nandini smiling behind a fake angry face.