Rishanan

#part 25

Weeee.... Areeee. 54k+😘😘😘

And I have crossed 600 followers.😚😚😚

Love u all...💞💞💞

Did u guys notice the new cover?

How's it?😓😓😓

Well CC goes to myself😄😄😄I am so proud of myself😏😏😏Well imagecredit goes goggle and facebook

I am so proud of myself😏😏😏
Well imagecredit goes goggle and facebook.😚😚😚

Nandini.

The whole house was in hustle bustle all of were running here and there though the engagement was at eve. We had to rush like everywhere. Many of the relatives were at home who were busy in adoring our babies. Mano and Ishu. And we continued working every now then manini would poke me and ask me to save her from aunties who are poking and pulling her cheeks. But I couldn't help it.

"Mano u go n play with Ishu" and she made a bad face which clearly meant she fought with him.

"Why did u fight with him?"

"He flight(fight) with me." She said and I asked her to go n talk with him after saying that its bad not good all these stuffs and she gave in she left.

"Manik we need to go to the venue" I told him and he said no.

"Nandu I can't I have to pick abhi and dhruv.

"Manik cabir will go u please come wid me na"

"Nandu I can't u can go by urself and moreover I need to collect the gift we had purchased for them."

"U know what I'll manage." I said with a angry pout and manik pulled me into the room.

"Can't u act a little mature?" He asked slowly tracing my cheeks with back of his hand.

"Can't u come with me?" I asked him placing my hands on his shoulder and wrapping it around. He kissed my forehead and pecked tip of my nose.

"I have to pick them up and also gifts I know cabir can do that but u know I promised my Mano about taking her out and she wants to go with me. So."

"Ok but.. Fi9" he pecked my lips. This was US. Whenever we thought about fighting we would end up in romancing and no matter how much angry I am or he is we would always make it up for one another. So basically we understood each other and we always compromised with each others anger issues and that was all about married life. Isn't it? Understanding each other and loving each other.

We joined our lips for a soulful kiss and he entered my mouth while I gave in and kissed him back with all my love.

-------------------------

It was almost and we were getting ready.

"Is a bump seen?" Navya asked us changing her position or probably showing us her profile.