Tujhko jo paya...

#part 10
Manini smiled sheepishly while all others giggled at her and manik just winked at nandini while she rolled her eyes at him....

Manini: chalo na daddy letsh go... I cant wait to heal (hear) youl viosch...

Cabir: guys let's go...

They reached at the place where their recording was going to be held... Actually it was an offer for them... But one more band was in competition to Fab5 so they had to win by performing...
..............

Manik: Nandu... Dekho sit there with mano don't go anywhere and be there in front of my eyes ok???
He asked nandini while cupping her face and they were in manik's changing room...
Nandini nodded as she knew that manik is very protective and possessive about her and his daughter....

Manik kissed her forehead... And nandini kissed his cheeks... And were about to claim lips but then...

 And were about to claim lips but then

Knock knock....

Manik: perfect timing...
Nandini giggled.. And manik glared...
Manik: kya haas kyu rahi ho?? Kya chalu hai tumhara kiss??? Bad karo... Control rakho khud pe... Stop distracting me... I have an offer to crack..

Nandini rolled her eyes at him and said...

Nandini: acha I am distracting u... Ok.. Kiss control?? Ok fi9 aaj raat ko batati hu...🙎🙎🙎🙎
She opened the door and found cabir... She again glared at manik.. then she left the room while manik left out a chuckle....

Cabir: manik chal..
Manik nodded...
............

Backstage...

Manini: all the besht daddy... She said while kissing his cheeks... And manik kissed her back... While others were adoring the father daughter duo...

It was time for their performance and all the members of fab5 hugged everyone and then their partners... When manik grid hugging nandini she backed of .. Manik glared and he pulled her by waist... And hugged her tight....

Manik: stop faking anger and give me a good luck kiss.... U know I need that...
Nandini thought not to torture him now and she gave him his good luck kiss on his cheeks....

At last fab5 did a group hug in their style.... And others moved to sit and enjoy the performance... All this while navya tried talking to nandini but she never responded.... And Abhimanyu and aryaman thought of a surprise.... The performance was started...
There was complete silence and there was just voice of guitar... And spotli8 was on Manik.... And manini hopped in excitement on nandini's lap... And then alya and Dhruv joined with piano and guitar respectively... Followed by cabir on drums and mukti on electric guitar....

Manini: I lub u daddy😘😘😘
She said in her ever so sweet voice while manik smiled at her and nandini asked her to be quite and she put fingers on her lips cutely....

And soon the soulful voice of manik started.....

Mere bina main...
Rehne laga hu....
Teri hawan me behne laga hu....
Jane main kaise tera hua hu....
Mujhe toh lagta hai mai shayad..
Tere dil ki duan hu....
Ha tujhko jo paya..
Aha... Toh jeena aya....
Manik sang this all while looking into nandini's eyes...
And he sang as he meant each and every word of it...