Boss Lady [ Completed ] #Watt...

Von ambershanelx

Classy, in charge and manless could be used to described Eva Marks. A twenty seven year old who is the head e... Mehr

BL
BL 1
BL 2
BL 3
BL 4
B L ♛ 05
B L ♛ 06
B L ♛ 07
B L ♛ 08
B L ♛ 09
B L ♛ 10
B L ♛11
B L ♛ 12
B L ♛ 13
B L♛ 14
B L ♛ 15
B L ♛ 16
B L ♛ 17
B L ♛ 18
B L ♛ 20
B L ♛21
B L♛ 22
Baby Shower♛
B L ♛ 23
B L ♛ 24
B L ♛ 25
B L ♛ 26
B L ♛ 27
B L♛ 28
B L ♛ 29
B L ♛ 30
B L ♛ 31
B L ♛ 32
B L ♛ 33
Wedding Day♛
B L ♛ 34
B L ♛ 35
B L ♛ 36
B L ♛ 37
Forever My Lady♛
Note from Author
S E Q U E L
Greetings.

B L♛19

57.2K 1.5K 258
Von ambershanelx

Eva

"Get off of me K!" I shouted as Kavon was planting kisses on my belly. It was cute at first but now he is about to get on my last nerves.

I stopped him by cuffing his cheeks in my hand. He looked at me then continued to do it. I laughed then sighed. What am I going to seriously do with him? I looked over at Sparkle and she was knocked out. I know she is only three months old but baby girl be getting all her sleep. I missed my trimester appointment because of work. I had to reschedule a date so they picked tomorrow. Since I am four months and a week, I can finally see what I am having.

Kavon's business phone began to ring and he sprung up to grab it. Of course he walked out prior to answering it. We have got to talk about this. Seriously. He sighed then came back into the room.

"What is wrong?" I asked as he flopped on the bed beside me.

"Nothing you need to worry about" He snapped.

I laughed "What the fuck do you do and what is in Texas.." I said not trying to sound too nosey.

"This my one and only time explaining this aight?"

I nodded my head.

"Well, You see I oversee drug trade from here to Texas... hint, hint"

I laughed at his little joke there. That's why he goes to Texas so much.

"I also own a barber shop, two diners, a car lot and the night club will have his grand opening, uhh next week"

"I guess that is good, except for the overseer of drug trade thing part... be safe baby"

"Oh I will" He smirked.

I rubbed my belly, I just can't help it at times.

"Oh Shit.. Kavon did you get Christmas presents for everyone?"

"Uhh, no.. I don't really celebrate Christmas"

I sighed "Guess I have to bring some Christmas spirit in the house" I got up and went into my closet room to throw on some clothing.

*

Kavon and I are making a ginger bread house, and yes I do plan to eat it all by myself. "Spread it on right baby... like this" I said demonstrating it for him.

He smacked his lips "Babe I got this and were not going to have any damn icing if you keep eating it all!"

I rolled my eyes "Nigga shut up" I said as I put icing on his nose. He was so focused on this ginger bread house I had to snap a picture for instagram. I captioned it "My love, my baby lol♥"

I put some more icing on him but on his cheek this time. I keep messing with him so he is soon to crack. Any moment now.

"Eva" He said turning around and grabbing me by my wrist. I gasped as he pinned me on the refrigerator and kissed me passionately.

"Is that what you wanted?" He smirked then put some icing on my lips. I grabbed a napkin to wipe it off. I also wiped his nose and cheek off.

"Baby look I am done" He said and smiled pointing to his work of.. yeah.

I fake smiled "It is nice baby"

"Girl stop lying" He said and I took a piece to eat. I smiled then went to go check on Sparkle. I brought her down and let her sit on the couch. She went back to sleep. I wonder if she is okay.

"Kavon... look at Sparkle.. why she sleeping so much?"

"Um let me see the dog is three months.. she is a baby! Eva let her sleep" Kavon said while laughing. I then began to clean.

"So when is the appointment?" Kavon asked as he leaned on the counter.

"Um three" I said as I washed the rag out and placed it neatly in between the two sinks.

"Look at the time baby" He said and I glanced at the time on the stove.

"It is one fifty one we have time" I said as I grabbed the special K bar from the pantry.

I unraveled it and brushed past Kavon. I am positive he is looking at me as I walk upstairs.

"Oh yeah, we are going to Dinner with Hazel and Riley after your appointment. You may also want to where a sweater its windy out there " He yelled as I made my way up the steps.

I went into my closet room and laid out my clothing for the day. I had to reconsider some items because of my belly. After taking care of my hygiene, I began to attack my hair. I unpinned the curls and brush them out a bit. I rubbed some edge control on my edges and then brush them back. I placed some bobbin pins to hold the sides back, because I am going for a curly Mohawk type look.

After hair, makeup and the accessories I slipped on the peach and pink off the shoulder sweater. I slipped on the brown skinny's and my pink bailey bow Uggs.

"You ready yet?" Kavon said as he busted through my door. I turned around and saw what he had on. Levi's, Camouflage coat and Timberland butters.

I smiled "Kay, I am done"

I grabbed my purse and called for sparkle to come upstairs. I put her in the guest room and then shut the door.

*

"You look pretty today mamas!" Dr. Jones stated and I smiled. Kavon rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"Now lay down for me..." She instructed and I did so.

"I am going to lift your shirt up and then rub the substance on your belly, it may be cold. so brace yourself" She said with a chuckle.

I hissed a bit to the rubbing of a substance, it was like getting into a pool. I had to get use to it. Which I did.

"Okay lets see" She said.

Every inch of me was nervous. I didn't know what to expect. I looked at Kavon and his eyes were glued to the screen. I smiled to know how interested he was.

"Awh.. I see one and it is a.. Girl, congratulations" She said clapping her hands. I smiled, I'm a have a baby girl.

Kavon smirked when we locked eyes. Dr. Jones began to explain some other things and usually I will zone out but this time I listened.

After everything, Dr. Jones gave us the ultrasound pictures and I was in love even though I couldn't see much. I gave them to Kavon so he could look. He looked very confused. So I just got them back.

*

"Baby, what restaurant are we going to?" I asked from the passenger seat, looking at him.

"You'll see.. when we get there" He replied, which struck nerve a bit.

We pulled up to Olive Garden and got out. He reached for my hand and I gladly accepted it. We both went in and spotted Hazel and Riley. I smiled "Come on baby" I tugged his hand and he followed.

As soon as I saw Hazel we hugged and quickly began talking.

"Where is Rj?" I asked.

"With his mama" Hazel said pointing to Riley. I smiled.

"Oh yeah it's a girl" I said with a smile. Hazel clapped her hands and did a little dance in her seat and I laughed.

"Names?" She asked.

"I have no I idea..." I said honestly. Kavon and I need to talk it over because she will be here before we know it. I need to also go ahead and work on Kavon's party. I have an idea.

"Awh, I am happy for you and that thug over there" She said.

I chuckled "Girl he ain't no where near a thug" I looked over to see if he could hear me. I turned around and laughed a bit, because he didn't.

"What was that Eva" He said as I turned around.

I smiled "Nothing"

"Babe, aren't they just the cutest" Hazel said to Riley as she sipped her drink.

He laughed "Yeah..."

Riley has such a chill personality. I bet he and Hazel don't even have arguments. Then again, Hazel thinks she is always right. So they probably do. We began to order Hazel went first then the waitor looked at me.

"Umm, let me get the chicken al-"

"She'll have a salad" Kavon said over me. I shot him the meanest look as he smiled at me.

"I bet you I won't eat it" I mumbled as I rolled my eyes. Kavon always think he controlling shit. I understand he wants the baby to be healthy, but I am not going to starve myself in the process. Trust me this baby is healthy.

Everyone else finished ordering. "Now can you repeat what you last said" Kavon spoke as he pinched my thigh.

"I said I bet you I'll eat it" I replied the rolled my eyes then took out my phone.

Hazel laughed "Riley was like that when I was pregnant with Rj..."

"But we wouldn't even come here we would be at Whole Foods, so her ass won't even be tempted" Riley butted in and we all laughed.

Kavon

"Baby I don't care what you say, I am still hungry" Eva said as she looked up to me. After the dinner Eva and I both got the itis and decided to just chill and lay down.

I sighed "Baby eat that food from earlier, what is it uhhh"

"Ham and macaroni cheese, I forgot I made some earlier.. be right back" She said while getting up. I slapped her ass and held it while laughing. "Boy stop"

I smirked then checked my phone. My smile became frown when I saw all the missed calls from my assistant. Tee does not call me at all so this has to be important. I pressed the call button to return it.

"Hello King?"

"Whats up?"

"I don't mean to bother you but. I am having some problems right now" She sounded as if she has been crying.

"What problems?"

"Well my building.. just got caught on fire and well I have no where to go... and my family is up in New York"

I sighed "I will be there"

I hung up the phone. I usually don't have sympathy for people that work for me. But Tee is loyal, she is alone and in a bad situation right now. I slipped on my attire and went downstairs. I snuck in the kitchen and Eva was stuffing her face.

"Baby, I'll be back"

"I thought you didn't have to work tonight..." She said as her face expression changed.

"Uh, Something came up"

She crossed her arms "Okay K, I love you and be safe"

"I love you more" I replied then kissed her lips. I walked to the garage and got into my car.

*

"King, I don't know what to do, I have tried to get in touch with my family and no one is answering" Tee cried.

I rubbed her shoulder "It'll be alright, Tee trust me" I reassured her. "What were you able to get out"

"Not shit, only my purse I don't even know where I am going tonight" She sighed.

I may forget doing this but here goes nothing. "You can stay at my house for tonight and then tomorrow I get you a hotel suite for a month deal"

She smiled "Deal, thank you King... but I have no clothes"

"Don't worry I will replace them"

We entered the house and all the lights were off indicating Eva was sleep.

"You hungry?" I asked.

She nodded "Yeah a little"

"Well my fiance made some macaroni cheese and ham would you like some of that?"

"Childhood favorite yes I would" She said as she sat down at the island. I can't believe I am doing all this for someone.

After talking with her for a bit while she ate. I showed her to her room. "The bathroom is two doors down and if you need me I am in the room with the double doors, oh yeah here" I said as I handed her the shorts and t-shirt. Well that were Eva's. I hope she don't be mad.

"Thank you so much" She said then kissed my cheek "Good night King" She smiled then shut the door.

I scrunched my eyebrows, then walked to Eva and I's room.

Next Day Afternoon

"Baby who is that" Eva asked as we both studied Tee.

"My assistant" I stated simply.

"Why the fuck she in my shit?" She whispered loudly.

"Because she is going through some things" I said. Damn can I not be a good boss.

Eva walked over to Tee that was watching TV. I shook my head she better not go over there and do some stupid shit.

"Hi" I am Eva, she said with the most fakest smile while extending her hand.

"I am Tameka but you can call me Tee" Tee replied while shaking her hand.

Eva looked her up and down then pointed at me and smiled "That is my man and I am pregnant with his child"

Tee giggled "Okay, Congratulations"

I grabbed Eva then smiled at Tee. I took Eva back into the kitchen with myself "Stop that shit for real! It was un called for!"

"You better calm down, you didn't introduce me so I figured I should introduce my damn self" She said then brushed past me, bumping into me on purpose. She stomped up the steps loudly. So Tee and I could hear.

"Sparkle come on" She yelled.

Sparkle finished her water then went upstairs also. Must be them pregnancy hormones.

-

Side Note: @DClair may be mad at me , lol

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Makin Moves Von Ari😂❤️

Aktuelle Literatur

11.9K 478 40
(If you haven't read Makin It Through this book 2 so you gon be mad confused) It has been six years since Tommy been locked up. The judge has let him...
204K 8K 73
(BEFORE READING) -book 1 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -book 2 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" -Book 3 of "A Quiet Girl's Thug" This is Book 1 of "Family edit...
210K 3.2K 19
"Meechie was son of the highest KingPin in NYC everyone called his dad King and Meechie had to take his place next ... and that time was comin real s...
223K 4.5K 77
17 year old Reign Celina brooks came from a absuive home where her father used to beat on everyone in the house until Kendell, her older brother, sho...