Overwatch One shots

By Strawberry_Kurosaki

Basically a bunch of overwatch one shots for character x reader. Requests are very much appriciated. If you r... More

Genji x reader
Reaper x reader
Solider: 76 x reader
Reaper x reader
Mei x reader
Junkrat x reader
Hanzo x reader
Tracer x female reader
Mercy x reader
Reaper x reader
How he kisses you *part 1*
How he kisses you *part 2*
Requests
Reinhardt x reader
Genji x Childhood friend reader
Your first date
Solider: 76 X reader
Solider: 76 x reader
Flirty Mccree x shy reader
Young Genji x reader
A/N
Hanzo x reader
Solider: 76 x reader
Reaper x reader
Reaper x Reader
Junkrat x reader
Oc x Reaper
Soldier: 76 x Reader
D.va x reader
Soldier: 76 x Reader
Hanzo x reader
Requests?
Reaper x Reader
Widowmaker x reader
Reinhardt x Reader
Genji x Reader (lime)

Mccree x reader

8.4K 181 98
By Strawberry_Kurosaki

Hey, next request. Thanks so much for requesting my work... its so flattering! I'm very aware that I haven't started any requests from "Fanfiction.net" and I'm sorry... I'm taking the requests one website at a time... I finally finished "MOST" of the requests on "Wattpad", now I have a few off of "Quotev" and I will be doing all the requests on "Fanfiction" soon. Thanks for being patient with me..

Anyways, this is injured reader x Mccree, which is all I have to say without giving spoilers. This was requests by... Iron mans daughter06. Thanks for the request!!! ^^

Lets get started!

*Disclaimer: I don't own Overwatch or its characters.*

-----

There you were, pushing the payload through Kings Row. You finally managed to capture the first point in Overtime by pulling off a few combination of ultimate's including Zarya's Graviton Surge, Genji's dragon blade and Mccree's high noon. All though if you were being honest, your recognized that Mccree had done most of the work, but decided to give the credit to your other teammates as some sort of motivation. 

For some reason, you always felt an attachment to the outlaw. You didn't know if it was his heavy southern drawl,  his handsome features, or just his overall outlook on the world. Someone whom focused on the present, and didn't really worry about the future, and tried to learn from his past. What ever it was, you felt drawn to him, and unfortunately this got you into certain situations that you would prefer you didn't get involved it. 

And you? Well... you were a healer of some sort. But less of a full on support and more of a hybrid... you weren't a sheep like Mercy, but you definitely were not a full on attacker like Solider: 76. You had an even mix between both... the best of two worlds. 

You were dressed in a pair of black leggings with a orange elastic stretching up and down the sides. A worn out pair of ebony combat boots covered your feet, and your torso was hidden by a simple orange tank top. You had a pair of two wooden fighting sticks held at your side by a jet colored belt. The sticks had a bamboo like texture to them, but were not naturally made of course. The stick on your left was almost like a healing wand and the stick to your right, excreted a type of stunning poison. 

Your hair was tied back in a slick ponytail with the front strands creating a line of (H/C) hair cutting through your features. You were very casual looking, which very well matched your personality. Layed back... cool... collected. That was until you came face to face with the cowboy himself. Something began to stir within you every time you crossed your gaze with his. A blush undoubtedly plastered on your smooth and creamy skin, disturbing your natural features with the contrasting pink. Your pulse increased, and sometimes you began to sweat. Why did he make you like this?

You stuck to the pay load, along with Reinhardt and Genji, Zarya was off with Hanzo providing him with a shield, and your beloved cowboy was no where to be seen.

You caught a quick glimpse of him out of the corner of your eye. He was extremely over extended, and was getting surround by the entire enemy team. While your team was still behind close to the original point, he was already towards the next check point. 

No hint of hesitation surfaced to your face as you instantly ran towards his side to help. You'd be damned if he got hurt. When you reached him, it was in quite an open area and the only people whom were focusing down Mccree at the moment was Dv.a and Solider: 76. Once Solider saw you, he left Dv.a to handle Mccree and focused all his attention towards you. You swiftly and instinctutionally moved your hand towards the stick to your right, and pulled it out preparing for the fight. Although, this only earned you a small chuckle from the commander... 

"What are you gonna do? Hit me over the head?" He said, the rumble in his voice prominent and intimidating... almost as if he was growling out the words. You couldn't blame him for not knowing what you were capable of... you had never really used this ability in front of the other agents... not because you didn't want to, it just was never necessary. You usually just stuck to the payload or point, focusing on the objective of your mission. But it was times like these that you were glad that you were a little introverted. It was about to save your ass.

You moved the weapon around every one of your little didgets, allowing you to re familiarize yourself with the rough material of the stick. Grabbing a steady grip on your weapon, you whirled it above your head, and firmly placed your two hands at the middle and bottom point of the weapon and lunged forwards towards the Solider, causing a small wiff of air to be manipulated in the general direction of the movement.  With that, a purple like smoke began to excrete from the stick, and surrounded the Solider causing him to break down and cough from the deadly poison entering his lungs. In less then a few moments, he was completely paralyzed, and only half conscious.

That was all you really did, you simply left him to his coughing fit, the effects would ware off in a few hours. 

You swiftly turned to Mccree to check on the cowboy. He was breathing heavy from the constant combat with 19 year old. And just when she was about to go down, you yelled as loud as she could... "Nerf this."

Quickly ejecting out of her Meka, she retreated back towards her base, waiting for the self destruct to go off. Mccree made a run for cover, but you knew he wouldn't make it..

The explosion quickly went off, and Mccree was greeted with your bloody corpse laying atop his body, you were still half alive as you gazed up at him, a look of love consuming your features, and then you blacked out. 

-

Once you awoke, you were greeted by white lights shining down on your tired features. You were quite sore an stiff, and it took you a moment to remember exactly what had occurred, but you finally came to the realization of your current state. You were lying down in Mercy's office, covered in bloody bandages, and to your right sat a sleeping Mccree. His hat half falling off his head, and a string of drool slipping out of his mouth. 

You couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. Had he been here since the incident? I guess you would find out soon enough. Mercy walked in the room, with a warm smile plastered on her features as she layed eyes on you.

"Glad to see you're finally awake... whore you feeling?"

"Sore..." You said, a hint of hesitation in your voice as you pondered if that was the right answer to describe the pain you were feeling at the moment.

"You've been asleep for about 19 days now. We were all worried about you, surviving an explosion that powerful is a miracle in itself."

"Wh... what about Mccree...?"

"He's perfectly fine, you had saved his life you know? He only suffered from minor scratches up and down his body from the sheer force of the explosion, you blocked out most of the impact though."

A wave of relief washed over your face, and a warm smile followed up.

"You know... he barely left your side since the incident, hes just been so torn up about it... barely eating... I believe his exact words were ' A gurl shouldn't have to take eh fall... no man would let 'er do that.'"

You smiled even bigger from the mention that he had been so worried about you. I mean... you kinda loved him, so of course you were flattered at her statement.

After that sentence, the outlaw began to shift his weight, awaking from his slumber no doubt. 

'Heh, his ears must be burning.'

"Ill leave you two to each others company for now, but I don't want you getting up just get (Y/N), alright?"

You simply nodded your head at her question, which to be honest was more of an order.

Mercy exited the room, and the cowboy finally opened his eyes to the blinding light filling up the room. Wiping the drool off his face, he looked up only to be greeted with your gorgeous features looking down at him. And before you knew it, you were being encased within a huge hug straight from the outlaw himself. You had sworn you almost heard a whimper escape his lips, but decided to ignore it at the moment.

"Ah... Ah'm so sorry (Y/N)... Ah really am." He said, his southern drawl very much overwhelming his sweet words. 

You simply smiled and replied with -

"No need to be.. I don't regret it at all."

"Ah'll neva' let ya get hurt again." Worry and sincerity consuming his voice. 

So there you sat, being embraced by the person you loved, whom you hoped felt the same way about you that you did to him. Never wanting to let the moment end; cherishing his scent, the prickle of his beard against your neck, and for once, you were truly at peace.

-----

Ahaha, that was quite long... my one shots are usually 1,000 words.. I got a little carried away with this one in the beginning, and I didn't wanna rush it so I just kept it at the same pace throughout the whole story so it became about 600 words more then anticipated. Anyways, this was so fun to write... I haven't wrote one this deep in so long. Thanks for the neat scenario, it was quite an enjoyable piece to write. Anyways, I hope this met your expectations... yes its very fluffy, sorry if your not into that. :)

Anyways, till later...

-Nef Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 209 5
A compilation of Overwatch x Reader (SMUTS). Contents: Reaper x Reader (SMUT) Soldier 76 x Reader (SMUT) Mccree/Cassidy x Reader (SMUT) Hanzo x Reade...
257K 5.7K 29
Just a bunch of Overwatch x Reader fics
21.3K 142 17
please read the most recent chapter!
22.5K 181 21
These are either gonna be silly, sad or overall romantic. I do not do smut/lemons (yet) but I will go a little extreme at sometimes. Requests are ope...