Rose And The Mafia (Editing)

Від _Secrets_89

(Book 1) Rose valezquez is a regular seventeen year old girl. You know happy, moody, beautiful and the list g... Більше

Rose And The Mafia
Chapter 1: A Day to Remember (edited)
Chapter 2: Green-eyed Stranger (edited)
Chapter 3: The visit (edited)
Chapter 4: I Choose Him (edited)
Chapter 5: Graduation (edited)
Chapter 6: Together Forever (edited)
Chapter 8: A New Beginning part 1 (edited)
Chapter 9: A New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 10: I Want To
Chapter 11: Stress Free
Chapter 12: The Final step
Chapter 13: Apologies, Confessions, and Deals
Chapter 14: His Jealous Girlfriend
Chapter 15: What goes on, goes on
Chapter 16: Never Expected To Be Interested
Chapter 17: His true colors
Chapter 18: You Don't Just Trust Anyone
Chapter 19: Rose
Chapter 20: Didn't Know He Could Like Someone
Chapter 21: The Texts
Chapter 22: Unexpected Deal
Chapter 23: We're Done
Chapter 24: The Dressing Room Kiss
Chapter 25: Men in Black
Chapter 26: Not Your Typical Night
Chapter 27: The Four Boyfriends Story
Chapter 28: The Big News
Chapter 29: Tired and Cranky
Chapter 30: Fortune Cookie
Chapter 31: Uncompleted Mission
Chapter 32: A henchmen job
Chapter 33: I'm WHAT
Chapter 34: I'm in control
Authors Note

Chapter 7: I hate you (edited)

5.3K 159 65
Від _Secrets_89

  ~Two months later~

"Bye babe! Love you!" I yell, on my way out.

But before I leave, he shouts back "love you too."

I take the elevator down to the lobby and get in my car, making my way to my job.

A job that wasn't really needed. I had more than enough in the bank. Although I didn't plan on spending it stupidly. I wanted to save it. It will do me good in the future.

I just worked to have extra, and use that money to pay for Liam's and I, condo. I had decided to have a break from school, and just spend my little time I had left with Liam, till college started. I had decided to study more about or to become someone in the medical field. Liam had decided to be a businessman, so he could do his work while he stayed at home. And that's why he was at home, he got employed already.

Lucky ass

I get to work early, getting out the car and making my way inside the shop. I work as a waitress in a really fancy restaurant. Pasta Bella. All itlalian food, that's really good.

"Hey Rose."

I turn around and find Danielle coming towards me. "Hey Danielle." Did I forget to mention that Danielle also works here.

"You have to see this really cute guy, I took his order and his accent is just to die for." She gushes.

I laugh, shaking my head. "Don't you have a boyfriend?" I ask

She shrugs,"Nah I let him go, he was being a dick, most of the time."

I nod and she leaves getting the 'hot guy's order.'

Mhm I'm gonna be here till eleven, ugh..

Two hours later, and nine more to go. Great. I go in the kitchen to get myself something to eat. I get an Alfredo pasta and sit myself in the break room. Two minutes later Danielle joins me.

"I don't think we're gonna stay here for long, there's not a lot of people coming in. Which is weird. This place is always busy." She says with a frown.

I shrug, actually getting happy at the thought of me being home, in my warm, cool covers and my soft pillows."I hope we do leave early I'm tired." I yawn.

She sits down next to me with her salad. I don't see the point of buying a ten dollar salad. I mean it's basically leaves.

We both finish eating and then the manager walks in.

Danielle stands up and shouts "I was just leaving, it's just that Rose was talking to me non-stop." I scoff and roll my eyes.

The manager laughs and shakes his head "No thats not it. There's not that much work so everybody can leave early like at nine." He shrugs and leaves.

"Gee, thanks for having my back." I say, as I get up to leave. I'm not getting payed to sit.

She smiles."Of course, you know I always have your back." I chuckle.

*Five more minutes to go.

I take the last order from a customer, as I hear the bell on the door ring, I quickly look up to welcome them.

"Hi wel-"

There he finally stands. Chris, Daniel, and some other buff looking guy.

"Ma'am are you alright?" The customer seated in front of me asks concerned.

I snap out of it and smile.

"Oh, yes, I'll be back with your food." I say and go give the order to the chef. I step into the break room and take my apron off. I lay my back against the wall and cross my arms.

How did he know I worked here?

I step out, looking towards the door again and see Danielle talking to them."More like flirting." I mumble

Chris eyes me from across the room, not paying attention to Danielle, and I feel myself shrink.

I walk over to them with my fists clenched but not because I'm angry, more like nervous."Hey Danielle I got this." I tell her quietly.

She leans in and whispers "Let me have the cute one, that looks like a bad boy."

"You mean Daniel? Danielle you know him." I cock my eyebrow. She takes another look at the 'bad boy' and stares really hard making me feel nervous for him.

Daniel frowns at her and takes a step back. And from the corner of my eye, I see Chris move foward.

"Are you done working?" He asks

"Um no.." I utter, not really wanting to talk to him just yet.

"Don't worry rose, I'll cover for you" Danielle states, shoving me out the restaurant. "I mean it's just a couple of people." She adds. I scowl at her, but she's too busy to notice, staring at Daniel. Again.

"Alright Chris, let's do what we came here to do." Daniel mentions while looking around.

Chris nods and looks at me."Do you have a specific place to talk?"

"Yea-yes.." I stutter. Stop stuttering. "Yea....my place, just follow me after I get my things." I run to my locker and leave.

"Is it Taylor's place?" He asks.

"No its my.." I pause, getting inside my car, finding the right words to say. "It's mine and Liam's." I mumble

"How come you live with him?" Chris hissed.

I roll my eyes and close the door. "Just follow me."

We get to my place, and the only thing stopping us from getting inside is the door in front us.

I open the door, turn on the lights and take a step back to let them in. They look around making me feel nervous, so I also look around to see if anything is out of place. And then I notice something black, and I just feel really embarrassed.

"Um.. we could talk in the kitchen, so why don't ya go over there?" I point at the direction of the kitchen. "And help yourselves to anything in the refrigerator." Once they're gone, I sprint over to the side of my couch and see a bra.

A bra that is definitely not my size. This bra would suffocate me to death.

I don't jump to conclusions, just yet, so I walk towards my room and that's when I hear something besides me that makes my stomach churn.

The damn shower is running. What the hell Liam? I go turn it off and since the bathroom is connected to our room, I go inside from there.

As I turn on the light, my eyes instantly land on the girl on top of Liam.

I feel my stomach drop. My head was feeling heavy and suddenly I felt an urge to throw up.

Jane.

It was the same girl from the basketball game and the bowling ally.

I chuckled and shook my head. This can't be real. It's not. It couldn't be possible.

She climbs off Liam and gives me a smirk. "Oh you found my bra. Thanks." She snickered. I throw the bra, feeling disgusted and I look up at Liam, in disbelief.

"Liam..." I whisper enough for him to hear. His eyes flutter open and he frowns looking between me and Jane. He looks baffled for a minute, rubbing his eyes. And that's when he sees what he's done, his eyes go as big as saucers. He pushes Jane off, puts his briefs on and comes towards me. And that's what triggers me.

I shake my head, tears flowing down my cheeks. I put my arms out, and move back, so that he doesn't come closer.

"Rose..." He stops at arms length. "Rose baby...."

"Don't call me that." I say through clenched teeth

"Rose, I don't know what's going on. I swear."

I scoff and push him away." BULLSHIT LIAM! THAT'S THE WORST EXCUSE I HAVE EVER HEARD! You honestly believe that I would buy that?"

He opens his mouth to say something but he gets interrupted, and this time it's not me.

"Well, I see this is getting awkward, I should just leave." Jane suggests. And before she leaves she turns back around and looks directly at me. "I see what the girls are talking about Liam, you are good in bed. Well, Bye. Call me" and with that she leaves.

I rub my head and take a deep breath.

"Rose, listen to--"

"Rose why did Jane wa--" I hear chris shout out. I turn around and see Chris coming towards me, along with the serious looking guy. It doesn't take long for him to figure out that Liam cheated on me, because Liam's in his boxers, I'm crying in our bedroom and Jane just walked out.

Chris pushes me out of the way and marches towards Liam. He grabs Liam's throat, and gets ready to punch him but I pull him away. Even though I'm infuriated, I don't think he deserves to be put in a grave. Just yet.

"Chris can I have a minute with him? Please." I plead. He looks at Liam and then back at me. He grunts, pushes Liam and leaves, slamming the door on his way out.

I stare at the door, not wanting to look back. This silence between me and Liam is slicing through me like a damn knife. I can feel his eyes piercing on the back of my head, anticipating on my next move.

I blow out a breath and turn around. My lips tremble when I take a look at him, so I look down, fumbling with my fingers. But I soon regret it because the ring, my ring, is suppose to be there. I walk over to the bathroom and get the ring, examining it. I walk over to Liam and take his hand, putting the ring on his hand, but before I do he snatches his hand away.

"Rose please, listen to me." He whispers taking my head in his hands. He wraps his arms around me. I use to feel so protected in his arms, like nothing could get to me. Funny how it was him who decided to rip my heart out and shatter it into a million pieces.

"I swear I don't know—" I pull away and shake my head. I put the ring on the bed and place my hand on the door knob.

"Please Liam I'm done. I don't think I can be with you after this." I plead. I open the door, but he grabs my arm.

"Rose, are you really going to throw away our four year relationship for this petty thing. Honestly, this is stupid, please, let me explain!" He demands.

Petty!

"Petty my ass!" I yell. "Liam this is not something that's easy to move on from. This isn't something like you talking to a girl and me getting jealous. You know what, I honestly can't do this." I get annoyed when he grabs my hand again.

"Don't fucking touch her!" I didn't even realize Chris was behind me. He punches Liam hard on the face, that I think I felt it. Liam stumbles back, and falls down, holding on to his bleeding nose. I was going to help him but Chris pulls me away, out to the living room.

"Antonio." Chris says, but he doesn't need to say anything else, because 'Antonio' moves to the direction of my room.

"Chris what is he doing?" I panic, quickly chasing after him, but Chris pulls me back.

"Don't worry, he's not going to hurt Liam, he's packing up clothes for you. We're going to New York." He takes out his phone and sits himself on the couch. Is this normal for him?

"What if I don't want to go." I cross my arms and stomp my right foot. I shouldn't be acting like a little child.

"Well Unless you want to be stupid and stay here with Liam, while he's having affairs with other women, then I guess that's fine." He says casually, not taking his eyes off his phone.

"It was--"

"And before you say it was a one time thing. Rose there's literally undergarments in his office hidden in his desk. And they're probably not yours." I furrow my eyebrows and stumble back. Fresh, new tears falling out my eyes. "I know this because, I told Daniel to check around for...things like that. I was suspicious." He shrugs.

He stands up from the couch and watches my every move." Rose he's been having affairs even before you were proposed." He says it with bitter in his voice.

I snap my head up."How do you know that?" I question.

"From his previous--" I cut him off, by placing my hand up. I've had enough of this. I can't believe this.

"Fine.. I'll go with you to New York." I wrap my arms around my self, to comfort myself. "I don't think I can stay here, to be honest." I whisper.

He nods and comes closer to me, putting his arms around me, and I let out a sob. Today is one of those days where I wish I was a little girl again and I could sit on my mother's lap and cry my eyes out, while she rubbed my back and make me laugh, instead of feeling hurt.

"Let's go." He pulls me towards the door and I look back and watch as Liam panics, looking left and right, probably looking for me and with watery eyes. I've never seen him cry ever. Our eyes meet and I'm almost regretting getting out the door, but Antonio closes the door, blocking my view of Liam and lifts my bags in the elevator.

We make it to Chris's car, with Daniel driving. Daniel takes a look at me and I can see the pity in his eyes. I look away and sit in the back seat, staring out the window. I can't help but to think back to the memories that Liam and I shared.

Was everything always a lie? The sweet kisses we shared, the laughs, the way he looked at me, like if I was the most important thing in his life. Ha! I feel so stupid and used. I hope when he also looks back to the memories we shared, that he regrets ever cheating on me. And that every time he replays me crying in his head, it's like getting stabbed in the heart.

We get to the airport, buy the tickets and to my surprise, the next plane leaves in ten minutes.

Our gate gets called and we begin to walk through security. They take our luggage and I'm literally 3 feet from getting in the plane.

I guess there's no point of return. Crying and complaining will change nothing. I can't go back into that depression. I have to make the changes and never look back.

So I don't look back, I take a step foward and get on the plane.

~~~~~

A/N: I hope this chapter was an awesome one. I think this was the longest one.

Were you hoping for Rose and Liam to stay together?

Or do you want a new beginning for her?

Well don't forget to comment and vote. :) Stay alive and safe!!

-B

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.1M 24.3K 58
Leah Aldaine is a 21 year old with a bad past with an abusive ex. She hasn't been able to tell anybody about what she has been through besides her be...
246K 4.1K 40
Book 1 of 2 When two of the biggest Mafia's are threatened, they are forced to work together to defeat the enemy. Anna Giovanni, a cold, ruthless and...
130K 1.9K 55
|Book 1 in Dangerous Mafia Series| Please read this first| A girl who has secrets and thoughts darker than most. A boy who will be the leader of the...
Son of the Boss Від MB

Романтика

61.4K 1.6K 33
⟡ ⟡ ⟡ His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is but I know I can't concern myself with it...