Welcome Home Baby

By snowy-darling

Greetings Trilogy: Book One Originally Known As: The Surrogate Book description: Rosalynna Dominguez was liv... More

Welcome!
Chapter One: I Need Money |✔
Chapter Two: Opps |✔
Chapter Three: Telling Lucy | ✔
Chapter Four: Meeting Ricky |✔
Chapter Five: Meeting Rosalynna |✔
Chapter Six: Big Bang |✔
Chapter Eight: Second Date |✔
Chapter Nine: The Truth | ✔
Chapter Ten: What I Need| ✔
Chapter Eleven: Promise |✔
Chapter Twelve: Broken Up |✔
Chapter Thirteen: Three Heartbeats|✔
Chapter Fourteen: This Is The End|✔
Chapter Fifteen: Happy Place |✔
Chapter Sixteen: Victoria |✔
Chapter Seventeen: Stay |✔
Chapter Eighteen: Bury Her |✔
Chapter Nineteen: One Kiss |✔
Chapter Twenty: Birthday Shenanigans |✔
Chapter Twenty - One: Fake Confession |✔
Chapter Twenty - Two: Stalker |✔
Chapter Twenty - Three: Testing |✔
Chapter Twenty - Four: Amends |✔
Chapter Twenty - Five: Emotional Happiness|✔
Chapter Twenty - Six: Jealousy |✔
Chapter Twenty - Seven: Love | ✔
Chapter Twenty - Eight: Here | ✔
Chapter Twenty - Nine: Slow | ✔
Chapter Thirty: Forever | ✔
Finale | ✔
Bonus Chapter| ✔
Trilogy Information

Chapter Seven: Double Date |✔

13K 436 10
By snowy-darling

Chapter Seven: Double Date |

June 28th, 2018

One Month and Twenty - Six Days Pregnant

Looking in the long mirror in my bedroom I stand to the side and catch sight of a slight bump, my stomach just looked as if I had eaten a big lunch - like I am just bloated. Pregnancy has always been sort of a mysterious thing to me, a mysterious idea. I have always heard about how being pregnant definitely changes you and how you think. I am going through just the same things real mothers go through except this is for someone else. Someone who deserves another human being to look up to them whether I get to be apart of it or not.

Snapping in my face brought me out of my trance, "Don't get too attached all ready, what about this?" Lucy holds up a pair of blue jean overalls against my body, "Do you like this or?"

"What if I have to tinkle?" I asked her knowing lately my bladder has not been treating me too kindly, causing me to have to use the restroom on a consistent basis. I thought this would happen way later in the pregnancy but boy I was wrong.

"But you have to be cute." She says groaning, "Remember your words, beauty is everything."

"A date is definitely not worth pissing myself because I was trying to be cute," I say moving around her and going towards the restroom with her following behind, "see nature is calling again, do you really think overalls is the best?" I ask as I sit on the toilet leaving the door open knowing she would probably be going to get something else for me to wear.

"Okay you win." She groans and began to walk towards my room again. Today is going to be a date night for Lucy and I, we are going on the double date, "And did you really say tinkle?"

"That is what I said isn't it." I say pulling up my pants and began to wash my hands after flushing the toilet.

"How about the high wasted jeans?" She asks holding up a pair of mint green high waisted jeans as I exited the restroom, "They are really cute,"

"With what else?"

"This and this." She says handing me pair of white heels with a clasp that goes around the ankle, and a white long sleeved blouse.

"You want me to wear these?" I said referring to the heels, I can somewhat walk in heels, but sometimes it's otherwise. I have had multiple occasions when I would trip and fall over. I fell over during a party once, right onto my face blood was dripping down my face, I would hate for something like that were to happen while on a date.

"Please wear this, this is the first time we have actually been out for fun in way too long."

"Okay I'll wear them but if I die my blood is on your hands." I say raising an eyebrow to show just how serious I am.

"Stop being dramatic and get your pregnant ass in your clothes."

~•~

"If someone asks you on a date they shouldn't be late." I say looking at Lucy while sat at a booth, her on one side and me on the other.

"Hold your horses woman, be patient." Lucy says rolling her eyes as she ran a hand through her luscious hair.

"I don't own horses." I said holding back my smile.

"Don't be a smart ass." She says smirking a little at my comeback.

A petite woman then comes over to us once again, a pen and paper in hand the waitress asks us for our order in which Lucy snapped, "Like I told you two times before when you see two guys sitting beside us that's when you bring your ass back over here. I could just get another waitress and tell your boss you should be fired."

The waitress had a regretful look etched on her face as her cheeks reddened as she quickly turned rushing to the next table, "What's wrong with you? You were so mean to her, you have to apologize." I almost shouted at her, I wanted to, I understand the waitress had came two times before but she didn't have to be so impolite.

"Oh shut up you fa --"

Was she seriously about to call me fat? Has she looked in the mirror lately? Lucy has always been the type to call people out of their names and one day she'll say something bad to the wrong person. I'm not saying they'll kill her or anything (maybe they will) but I am saying she could possibly get hurt. Suddenly her facial expression changes into something pleasant as she batted her eyelashes, "Hey! We were waiting on you."

Two guys approached our table, one guy kissing Lucy's cheek and the other giving her a quick hug. One guy sat next to me, smiling as he scooted into the red leather booth.

Then a voice spoke into my ear, "Thanks for letting me go on a date with you, you look wonderful."

"You're welcome, you're not too bad yourself." I whisper back with a slight smile.

"I'm Ian." Says the guy sitting next to Lucy, his hazel eyes glistened as he spoke, "This is my brother Jaxon."

Lucy then called over the waitress who seemed timid, she didn't want to get cussed out or yelled at for the what seemed like the hundredth time. Lucy grins at the waitress, shocking both me and the waitress herself and we all begin to order.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 70.3K 71
Noel needs money for her family. Josh wants a kid. Both wishes may come true... Hopefully **** "I want to have your baby"I spoke "Excuse me?"He que...
183K 5.6K 25
(rough draft, going to be rewritten soon, completed) (word count: 16,440) (NOT EDITED) Carson has always lived his life as a dog. Literally. He's a...
1.5M 71.4K 78
Kalliyah's twin sister, Alliyah decides to have an affair with an older man. The affair led to Alliyah getting pregnant. After couple months of takin...
4.9M 146K 56
*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets an older, more sexually experienced busi...