A vampire in Naruto world? (N...

By Ninanafsi

Rubin a full blood vampire with no idea how old she is. Her father the king of the vampires. One night for... More

A vampire in Naruto world? (Naruto fan-fic)
A vampire in Naruto world? (Advntr 1)
A vampire in Naruto world? (advntr 1 part 2)
Advntr 1 part 3
Adventure 1 part 4
Adventure 1 part 5
Adventure 1 part 6
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
READ
Chuunin exams day 1
Chunnin 2
Chunnin exams 3
chunnin exams 4
chunnin exams 5
chunnin exams Fight already!
Itadamakimashu
I'll crush you like a bug
i am sorry but...

A vampire in Naruto world?

6.6K 267 29
By Ninanafsi

"I am boreeeeeeed!" I whined

"Well so are we now are you in position?"Kakashi said with a bored tone.

"Why do I have also do this stupid Gods call it mission? It's so stupid I am stronger than you are!" I said with annoyed voice

"You also have to learn teamwork and you are not stronger than me." yeah.... yeah right. If you knew stupid boy.

"I don't need to learn teamwork I'll be there only to save your ass! Like a hero"

"Hey! Hey! Rubin-sensei stop complaining! We already know you are better than Kakashi-sensei"Naruto said to me.

"Yes! And Naruto Rubin-sensei is too young" yeah right. Baaaaaka. I\m just childish sometimes "Kakashi-sensei is a lot stronger than her" annoying Sakura I'll have your troat one of these days.

"Hn.."

"What does hn mean Sasuke? Are you agreeing? Do you want to get stuck in the ground again I'll make it even more fun turning you upside down little worm!" yes that's right don't fire me up or you will definately regret it.

"Okay, Okay guys calm down. Are you in positions yet?"

"I am ready in my position"

"So am I"

"Me too"

"I am also in my stupid position " I grumbled under my breath

"Okay GO!"

Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto jumped to catch our target. What the target is? Of course you know a cat a big fat cat. I jumped down from my branch next to Naruto who was struggling to keep her away from him as she was trying to scratch his face.

"Naruto give her to me" I outstreched my hands towards him

"You'll get scratched Rubin-sensei" and yelped as another scratch was landed on him by the cat. He was bleeding all over his face and it was so but so difficult to contain myself. My bloodlust self was coming out smelling her pray that right now was Naruto.

"Give me the stupid cat you idiot!" I half yelled at him trying to contain myself.

With a frightening terrified voice he through her at me me "Fine"

I caught her neck before she falls on me. She started hissing and scratching the air trying to let her get down. I was so pissed by this fat cat. I turned her neck so I could see her face she was hissing at me like no tommorow.

I was pissed with this cat my red eyes started to glow a little not only from the anger but also from the smell of the blood that was coming from Naruto. My pupils trembled and turned to gray slits and let out a menacing hiss making her finally shut up and stay limp inmy hands.

"How did you do that?" Naruto shouted at me. Sakura was looking at me terrified and Sasuke suspiciously .

"That was to fright her" and then I gently hug her "and that's for reward for obeying" I pat her on her head making her purr at me and rub her head to my neckband.

"Ahhhh....." the kids said in unison except Sasuke that stayed with a "Hn.."

I walked away with the cat purring and the others following behind.

"Kakashi we have your target. Mission Complete" I said to my speaker.

"Well done"

We strolled back to the village where we met Kakashi.

"Hey! Hey Kakashi-sensei you should have seen Rubin-sensei. She made the cat like that" he pionted at my hands were the cat was now sleeping.

"How did he do that?"

"Just a pet lover" I quickly answered for Naruto.

"No... NO she did something---"

"Pet lover Naruto" said between my teeths. When we finally gave the cat back to her owner. Poor cat now I know why she wants so badly to run away. In her place I would also want to run away. And the lady with her cat walked out of the Hokage's office.

"Now for the team 7 your next duty is..." the Hokage started. "babysitting an eldersgranson, shopping in the neighboring village and help with the potato digging"

Well let me think.... I haven't eaten for days so yeah put me in the same room with a bratty boy with sweet blood. A shiver passed through my spine fron that thought.

Now as for shopping, my skin startes to having it's first effects from the sun.

As for potato digging the same maybe even become crispy! Yeah...

"NO NO NO NO! thank you! I wan to do more incredible mission!!!! Find us a better one" Naruto sarted shouting making the X sign with his hands. I could see the others were also thinking the same but they weren't talking out of respect of the Hokage. Me the same I was just sitting at a corner almost in the shadow away from the sun. I have to go get my cloak I think. Good for me for not throwing it away.

Naruto was keep arguing with his old sensei. I while I was inspecting my skin and nails.

"Okay i'll give you an c-rank mission" the Hokage smirked. He smirked.... the Hokage. Oh boyb I'll definately won't like that at all. " it's a protection of certain individual"

"Yay. Who is it?" Naruto asked full of excitment. Oh poor boy he get's his hopes up. "a fuedal lord? A princess?"

"I'll introduce you to him, please bring him in. And Rubin" I raised my head give him my attention "please step out from the shadows so the client can see you clearly"

"Of course Lord Hokage" I complied and went to stand between Sasuke and Kakashi. Lord Hokage these last days had earned my respect and I am sure I have earned his as he reduced the ANBUs that they were following me all day around.

My attention were again back to the room as an old fat DRUNK man stepped inside. Wow he is such a catch I wonder how i still keep my hands to myself. Note the sarcarm.

"What's this?" he took a swing from his drink "These are brats. And what's the deal with the shortest with the stupid face?"

Naruto was now looking confused "Huh? who is he talking about?"

Sakura and Sasuke stoodd next to him. Well apparently it's you little Naruto. Definately wasn't me as I was almost at Kakashi's chin.

Naruto was now pissed " I'LL KILLYOU" he tried to attack the old man but Kakashi grabbed him by his collar.

"Naruto what's the point trying to kill the person you are supposed to protect?"

"Yeah, Naruto Kakashi is right"

"Rubin -sensei" Naruto cried filling betrayed

but I continued " Anyway you can't take him seriously. The guy is drunk"

The old man blushed from embarissment. I smirked inside. OH BUUUUUURN!!!

"Also Rubin. We must show respect to out clients" Kakashi gave me a pointed glance.

I wanted so much to stuck my tongue out at him. "Only if they deserve it" I mumbled to myself only for Kakashi toi hear who he sighted like he was tired.

"Anyway" the old man recomposed himself " I am the great bridge builder Tazuna. I expect from you to protect me with your lives" little difficult for me as I am immortal and very difficult to get killed.

"Okay guys go pack your things and meet me at the entrance of the village" Kakashi poofed away. I wanted so bad to also poof away but a few days ago I learned that the chakra I use isn't mine but my last meal's. And my last meal was Iruka so now my hunger is increasing, my chakra decreasing.

"Please everyone get out" I looked around seeing evryone exiting the room.

I made a move to also exit the room "Not you Rubin, please stay I want to talk to you" the hokage stopped me

He motioned for me to come closer "Yes Lord Hokage?" I was curious to what he wanted to talk about.

"Rubin you have proved a good ninja and person" only if you knew. I waited for him to continue "So i want to reward you." a smile appeared on my face.

The Hokage watching me amused now "So if you come back from this mission. And hear good words from Kakashi in his report i'll make you officially a ninja of this village"

Istarted laughing happily. Some tears appearedon my face from the happiness and finally acceptance. I covered my face with my hands not wanting Lord Hokage think I am crazy for laughing and crying in the same time.

"Would you like that Rubin?" I could hear the amusement in his voice

"Yes, I would love that Lord Hokage, I would be honored" my hands still covering my face.

"Okay you may go now. Good luck Rubin" I made a deep bow and left the room grinning like an idiot.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not uploading sooner my pc shut down before I could save my progress and I had to write the whole chapter from the begining. And above that I had an Math test

I still cry when I am thinking about it......

yeap that's all folks :>

----------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
187K 18.8K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
616K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 37.9K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...