Love Is Always Sweet #Wattys...

By nishadarling

This is my first story. There might be a hell lot mistakes but pls don't mind. Comments are really needed for... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
part 7
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty/Epilogue
The bond of love

In The Light Of Love

624 22 13
By nishadarling

Hola friends! I have planned my second story titled as:In The Light Of Love! Short brief of that story. Specially for the readers of this book.

Anirudh's parents fixed an arranged marriage for him. Likewise is Nisha's family. But the only difference is he loves her and she totally hates him. She gets married to him unwillingly. After marriage she does all sorts of thing for Anirudh to hate her and give divorce. Despite this he pours all the love he have towards her. Will his love change her decision?

Story is updated in a few minutes! Go check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244 21 26
Hi there! I'm new to writing and this is the first ever story I've written. I know there are going to be a lot of mistakes since English is neither...
14.5K 508 56
Thank you so much for giving my story an opportunity... I hope everyone who ever going to read this will enjoy this story... And This is my first...
18K 824 16
This is my first time writing a story ! So don't mind me if I did some mistakes and please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas ! :) Please vot...
68K 3.1K 52
This is my first time writing a fanfiction. Please ignore my mistakes and Support me. It will help me a lot. 😊😊 About the story, I will write in th...