The Ulti-Mate Revenge

By Vanicao

When an unconscious teenage boy is found in the woods Rebecca Jerome, the daughter of the Alpha of the Full M... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 39
Final Chapter Part 40

Part 38

1.3K 61 5
By Vanicao

Blade POV

I could not believe this. The girls appeared to have their memories wiped clean of the incident. It was similar to my memory loss of my attack five years ago. Whoever had Becca was either involved in my attack or had the same powers. I called my father to explain the situation to him.

'Dad, which species can wipe out memories?' I wanted to get to the root cause of this. I felt that the ring leader was right there close to us maybe even in disguise.

'Vampires can but fairies have more of a natural ability to do so.' My father responded

'So whoever is behind this working with the Lycans is either a vampire or a fairy?' this person was powerful and had been manipulating it like Becca had said for years.

'Fairies are peace keepers. Vampires have nothing to gain by joining forces with Lycans. They need us werewolves more.' My father responded but I knew that one of them was playing with us.

'Fine, can you contact the Grand Meeting Fairy and Vampire representatives and see if anyone from their kind has disappeared recently or even five years ago? Anyone who had a grudge or was unhappy?' I paced around the room as the clock ticked loudly.

'That is a good idea son I will contact them immediately.' We rang off as there was a knock on the door.

'Come in.' the door opened and Mia came in.

'Blade, I'm sorry.' She was very nervous. 'I mean I'm sorry for everything that has happened even five years ago.'

Mia had always been the kind one. I sometimes wondered why she had been friends with Becca but I guess people wondered why Ralf was my third in command. He was hot headed and was a joker most of the time. However he was loyal which made him a good warrior.

'It's all water under the bridge Mia.' I told her and she looked relieved.

'Thanks for accepting Becca, she may act all tough but she has a good heart. Becca would only do something if she felt it was her only choice. Alaska changed her for the better but she has always been a good person. I've seen you two together and she loves you. Don't give up on her.' Mia said before leaving the room.

I know. I said to the empty room. I love her too.

It felt good to say those words out loud but I needed Becca in my arms to hear it. I missed her. I remembered Becca's phone call. I needed to at least hear her voice again so played back the record.

I gripped the phone tightly when the recording stopped. I had been so angry with her for not coming back that I had not heard her last words. My heart swelled with happiness as I played the recording over and over. She loved me.

Becca POV

It had been a month and I was pulling my hair out. My pregnancy was moving smoothly. A small bump had started to show. I loved running my hand over it. I did not know how I felt at first about having a baby but feeling my child move around was so surreal. I was bringing a new life into this world and I was happy but I missed my mate. Although I spoke to him twice a week, I missed being with him. It was tough being away from him and the pack but having my grandparents around helped.

Queen Kismet had kept her word and no one could trace me, she had created some sort of shield which hid our presence and location. Although the castle was there, to the casual observer it was just a wide open vineyard of grape trees.

Both Tessa and Adrian had awakened from their hypnotic state. Tessa had been summoned to France since she was my main protector. I would be happy to see her again. I enthusiastically awaited her arrival later that day.

I dressed in blue capris and a blue peplum dress shirt.

It hid my bump but was very comfortable.

'Becca!' Tessa shouted as she entered he doors. I rushed to her and we hugged.

'You look stunning.' She told me and I looked at her and smiled

'Pregnancy does that to you. But are you alright?' I asked staring into her eyes.

'I'm fine, all better.' She reassured me.

'I can't believe you are a fairy, that's so cool. What powers do you have? Can you control the weather? Can I see your wings' I bombarded her with questions as we walked through to the reception area where my grandparents and the Queen had gathered.

'Tessa thanks for coming.' Queen Kismet greeted and Tessa bowed.

'I follow your orders my queen.' I giggled my friend was a fairy. That was just over the top! Tessa turned to my grandparents and also bowed their way. 'Alpha Major and Majoress.'

'Tessa we are so pleased to see you again. We must thank you for being Becca's guardian. We appreciate all your hard work oved the years.' My Nan stated standing up to embrace my friend.

'It is my duty. Plus it was great working in this realm again after so many centuries.' Tessa replied and my jaw dropped.

'How old are you exactly?' I asked her and she blushed.

'I'm 1500 years old.' Tessa admitted and I was floored.

'1500 years old' I repeated. 'Get outta here! That is beyond cool. So tell me what it has been like living all these years and looking not a day over twenty.'

'As fairies we can transform into any creature we need to. So I became Tessa as a baby so that is why I was adopted. It has been fun.' Tessa revealed.

Tessa held my arm and lifted the bracelet I always kept there.

'I gave you this when you were born. It helped me track you and protect you.' Tessa told me and I touched the bracelet that I had always worn. I never took it off and now I knew why. It was a fairy charm protector.

Tessa and I discussed more about her being a fairy long into the night.

Blade POV

According to the information we received from the Grand Meeting, the vampires were forthright in revealing that they had no grudges with werewolves. They hated valcans and would never join forces with them. The fairies on the other hand were reluctant to share any concrete information. So by the process of elimination we knew the fairies were involved but since they had always been our allies we were perplexed as to why one of their kind would betray us.

My conversations with Becca were very short and did little to appease my need for her. I recorded them all and played them back while I lay on the cold bed in our room every night. I slept with her shirt. It had her scent and I needed it to appease my wolf that had been going crazy since our mate left us.

Tessa had told us that she wanted to return to the Full Moon pack after she came out of her coma. However she had disappeared. Liam had reported that she had never arrived. I followed her trail to Lille in France. Something was suspicious about her and I set my men in the area to follow her. Surprisingly Adrian had also disappeared shortly after. He also was last spotted in Lille airport an hour after Tessa disembarked. They were probably working together. Maybe their coma had been an act. Until I was sure of their intentions I perceived them as a threat.

Becca POV

My back was hurting. It had been more painful and difficult to navigate. It was two weeks before I was due to give birth and I was eager to get this child out of me. My stomach was huge and I was always on the toilet urinating. Although I was not seeing a doctor or a midwife, Queen Kismet assured me that the baby was growing well. I trusted her since her aura calmed my child. He had become very active over the last 24 hours. I was making my way to the kitchen when I felt water cascade down my legs. I stood there and screamed.

Everyone came running to me.

'Get the room ready it is time.' Queen Kismet ordered her maids.

'Let's get her to the room.' Two maids gripped my arm and escorted me to my bedroom.

'It's too soon.' I protested as they arranged me on the bed after putting me in a loose night gown.

The queen entered the room dressed like a nurse. Her maids carried water and other equipment as a sharp pain clutched my stomach and I screamed again.

'Becca, you need to prepare yourself okay, this baby wants to be born today.' The queen was saying as another contraction ripped through me. All I wanted was Blade. He should be here to see his child being born.

'I need Blade.' I asked gripping my Nan's hand. 'Please Nan he needs to be here.'

'It is not possible,' the queen said arranging my legs on the bed.

'Please Queen Kismet, I need my mate. Please.' I begged as my child moved in my belly and another contraction cramped me tightly. 'Please I need him, bring him to me.'

'Can't we do something?' My Nan asked and the queen looked at Tessa who nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 13.8K 60
Cruel, vindictive and murderous. His name lingered in every wolves' mind, the bitter hatred, all consuming. Tales of his victims were told to child...
1.4K 187 34
When the Winter Moon Pack Alpha asks an abused human girl to join him, she finds herself helping him chase a murderer intent on killing all of the wo...
9.2K 559 45
Read on and find out ha! Sorry, not sorry.
2.9K 114 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...