The Ulti-Mate Revenge

By Vanicao

When an unconscious teenage boy is found in the woods Rebecca Jerome, the daughter of the Alpha of the Full M... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Final Chapter Part 40

Part 32

1.4K 63 2
By Vanicao

Clare POV

'Clare, you are my mate and we must complete the bond.' Channon told me. His imposing figure stood a few feet from me. I refused to give in to the 'bond'. Why should I commit myself to a man I did not know?

'I beg to differ but I do not want you as my mate.' I said staring him down. He looked at me and we continued to stare at each other neither of us willing to give in.

'Listen, you are my mate, so stop being stubborn and come here so I can mark you and we can mate and move on.' Channon told me looking a bit annoyed.

'So it's like that huh? A job?' I was more than peeved. I knew I was a bit of a tomboy and acted tough. That was only because I had older brothers who constantly nagged me but that did not mean I was not feminine inside.

I refused to succumb to the robot looking at me. He was so stiff no wonder Becca called him a tool.

'Clare, do not make me repeat myself.' Channon repeated firmly. He was clenching his hands and I knew that he was trying to control himself.

I looked around the quiet forest, it was getting dark and the place was beginning to look a bit eerie. There were huge ominous trees surrounding us and frankly Channon was creeping me out more than the surroundings.

'I am sorry but I refuse to just be marked and be used as a pup carrier. If you want me then I suggest you work hard for me mate.' I issued the challenge and Channon's temper finally blew its lid as he morphed into a huge grey wolf. I barely had time to shift before he was on my heels. My brown wolf danced through the dense bush trying to avoid the angry wolf chasing me. The only solution was getting back to the compound. I knew there Becca would save me from my loving mate.

The problem was that I was lost and the buffoon following me knew more about the place than I did.

I stopped suddenly and Channon came crashing into me.

I changed back and stood proudly in front of him.

'Change.' I commanded and he did. Oh my he was toned and big everywhere. I almost caved.

'Now listen, I am only going to say this once. I do not belong to this pack and I am never going to belong to this pack. My family live down south and there is no way I am ever going to live in this dump of a pack. Now get me back to the compound so I can go back home.' I told my mate who was huffing at me.

'Clare, you are female now just submit and let's finish this!' Channon must be crazy! He did not just imply that I am weaker than him.

I was livid and just launched myself at him. We tussled but he was able to pin me beneath him. We lay there out of breath our chests heaving with my hands restrained above my head. Channon sat up and his eyes focused on my bare chest. His eyes glazed over and I knew his wolf was itching to come out.

'You would not dare!' I cautioned him as he growled at me. I had no option but to kick upwards but he was swift and deflected my aim. Now I was totally immobile beneath a mate who was yearning to have sex with me.

His breath became shallower as he stared at me.

I could see the conflictions going through his eyes. He seemed lost, unsure what to do next.

He looked at me closely and I knew then that he was just as inexperienced as I was.

'You've never been with a girl before have you?' I asked him and his faced reddened. I laughed.

The girls all thought I was this tough chick who had multiple boyfriends but the sad truth was that I was a virgin. I had been too scared to actually do it with a guy. It was rather refreshing to learn that my mate was just as green as I was.

'So my dear mate, have you ever kissed a girl?' I asked and he released my arms in haste to get off me. I had other ideas. I flipped him over and I used this opportunity to hold his head in my hands. I kissed him. He was shocked but as I teased his lips he gave in and the kiss ended up being really sweet. We made out until I felt his breath on my neck and his teeth elongate.

'Not bad but that is the only time you get a freebie.' I said using my body to push off since he was distracted. I stood up and dusted off myself.

'Okay loverboy, since you seem to be greener than this forest let's say we build up to the whole mating process?' I suggested and my mate seemed embarrassed.

'Fine, but if you tell anyone...' he drifted off and I laughed. He got some clothes form the hidden stash and we dressed ourselves.

'Deal but we mate only when I say we do or else everyone is going to know that big bad Beta is still a virgin.' I taunted and he held my arm and stared me down. I stuck my tongue at him and walked off.

Channon soon overtook me as we began to head back to the pack grounds.

'Hey Lover.' I called to him and his face reddened even more. This was going to be such fun. He straightened up and turned to look at me. I smiled and he walked off. He did not even look at me as we continued on our journey.

The walk back was quiet. Channon was walking slightly in front as I watching him. He was a beautiful male specimen. He was very tall with a lean muscular body. I quite fancied my mate but there was no way I was ever going to let him know. I was going to have fun first.

All of a sudden Channon stopped and pushed me back.

'What?' I asked him as he put his finger to his lips. The light was almost faded but our werewolf vision enabled us to see in the dark. I scanned the area but could not see anything. Channon was on alert. He pushed me back as he appeared to be mind linking someone.

'Run!' he shouted as he held my hand and we dashed into the darkness as a bolt of fire zoomed past us and burnt the tree in front. Channon pushed me to the ground as another bolt exploded on the ground beside us.

We soon scrambled up and morphed into our wolves as I followed my mate through the dense woods. Whatever was attacking us was using fire and appeared to have pretty bad aim.

We dashed through the woods zigzagging and ducking trying to avoid the bolts of fire coming our way. I had not seen what was following us but I knew it was in the air because I could hear its wings flapping in the wind.

An arrow zoomed past us and a huge fireball exploded above us as our attacker was disintegrated.

Channon kept running as more arrows flew past us up into the air. Eventually we arrived at a cottage. I was out of breath and collapsed on the floor. My mate got us clothes and we dressed but soon after two other pack members entered the cottage. They were both dressed in army fatigues and sporting crew cuts. They looked to be in their early twenties.

'Blade has archers shooting them with glass arrows.' One of the men said. He must be a patroller based on his outfit.

'Good. How many archers are there?' Channon asked moving to the window to look at the fight going on outside. All I could see were fireballs and smoke from my place on the floor.

'Enough, all the best archers are there and a few reservists. Blade, Ben and Liam are with separate groups around the compound.' The blond patroller stated.

'We have taken down quite a few but we do not know if there are more.' The first one who spoke informed us.

'I saw at least a dozen following us Geoff.' Channon said as a huge explosion shook the small cottage.

'Stay down Clare.' Channon warned as I attempted to get up to see outside better.

I was too petrified to not listen. I remained in my spot in the corner of the open plan living area. It was more of a studio apartment with a small double tucked to one side with a love seat and a few table and chairs. The space was small but had all the amenities needed. A lone door lined the far wall which I suspected led to a bathroom. This was probably an outpost rest area that patrollers used to rest in between shifts. Most packs had them in cases where patrolling was heavy and going back to the pack house was not suitable if danger was nigh. It was similar to the cabin where we had kept Blade chained.

'Blade wants you to protect your mate. Do not leave until it is safe. He says he will take care of the valcans.' Geoff said before they exited the cottage. Channon locked the door behind them.

I did not move but Channon came to sit next to me and gathered me in his arms. I did not realise that I was shaking. He carried me to the space beside the bed. He sat with his back against the wall and cradled me on him. I let him embrace me as I lay my head against his chest.

'Are we going to survive them?' I asked afraid to open my eyes.

'Yes, the arrows have glass tips so that makes the valcans explode. Unfortunately the explosions are just as bad as their fireballs.' Channon told me.

Another explosion rocked the cottage as an ugly creature flew by the window and I saw our attackers for the first time.

'I know I said I wanted to wait but if we don't survive this, I sure aint dying a virgin.' I told Channon who looked at me in shock. I straddled him as I pulled off my shirt. He looked at my braless chest as I stood up to remove my jogging bottoms.

'I don't know if this is the right time.' He said as I kissed him forcefully. He tried to remove my hands from his neck but the bond strengthened and our wolves soon surfaced.

It was morning when I next awoke. The place was quiet and I was no longer in the cottage. Instead I was in a very clean and sparsely decorated room. I was alone. I sat up and realised that I was dressed in Channon's shirt. I swung my legs off the bed and stood up. I winced slightly as I remembered.

Oh no I thought to myself. What had I done? Last night's memory rushed through my mind. I had been careless and bold and utterly stupid!

I walked gingerly to the adjoining bathroom and got in the shower. There were slight traces of blood on my thighs. I winced more at the shame than the pain. After my shower, I found a spare toothbrush and cleaned my teeth. I now stood looking around the room wondering what time it was. I noticed my suitcase in the room. I opened it and dressed in my clothes.

As I tied the last lace of my shoe the door burst open and I moaned when I saw the person standing there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 1.3K 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...
47.1K 852 23
"So you don't want me but you don't want another man to want me either?" I ask him, angrily. He steps toward me slowly, "Another man so much as looks...
8.3K 327 67
Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fierce warrior and skilled tracker. She's...
435K 13.8K 60
Cruel, vindictive and murderous. His name lingered in every wolves' mind, the bitter hatred, all consuming. Tales of his victims were told to child...