The Ulti-Mate Revenge

By Vanicao

When an unconscious teenage boy is found in the woods Rebecca Jerome, the daughter of the Alpha of the Full M... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Final Chapter Part 40

Part 30

1.5K 64 4
By Vanicao

Becca POV

Why?' I asked wondering what my mate was up to.

'The prophecy says we will have a child, we have not used any protection since we mated, so you could already be pregnant.' I looked at my mate in shock. It had never occurred to me that we were not using any protection. Somehow neither of us didn't think to use a condom. It was like someone or something wanted me to get pregnant. Apart from the valcans or Lycans some other force was around. Could it be fairies? They had remained in the background for centuries preferring to dwell in an alternate realm where they were free to live and use their powers. The initial curse on the Lycans was by the Queen of fairies maybe this was all part of the prophecy.

'I feel used in a way.' I said and Blade raised himself up to look at me.

'How?' he asked with concern in his voice.

'I mean if we are part of a prophecy and forces are operating around us, aren't they just using us for their will? We are like puppets on a string being manipulated by other supernaturals. Right now I don't feel like we are the dominant species.' I said softly as Blade appeared to be mind linking someone.

'Dr Ambrose will see us in thirty minutes.' Blade said aloud.

'But I mean it's too soon. It's only been two weeks since we first mated.' I defended not wanting to be pregnant. I was only twenty. Blade and I had never discussed children even if we had practiced making them quite a lot.

'Becca, shower.' Blade reiterated and I wriggled my eyebrows at him.

'Are you saying I smell?' I asked pouting my lips.

Blade swooped and picked me up, 'I am saying' He put me down when we entered the bathroom, 'that we need to be sure. I will not have your life put in any unnecessary danger especially if you are carrying my child.'

I smiled hearing Blade's words warmed my heart. We were mates and we had a turbulent past but I was feeling more comfortable with him. Was I falling in love with Blade? I looked at him his eyes shining brightly as they stared at me. I tiptoed to kiss him and he stopped my progress.

'Becca, get in the shower and stop tempting me.' He said letting me go and leaving me bereft in the bathroom.

Dr Ambrose was waiting for us as we entered her office. I delayed the meeting as much as possible to Blade's chagrin as I made it my duty to visit the injured pack members in the hospital. Some were badly burnt and although as werewolves we healed quickly. Two things hurt us easily: silver and fire.

I guess Van Gogh knew this centuries ago when he enlisted the assistance of the valcans to defeat the werewolves. Similarly whoever had attacked us knew this as well. The burns would take longer to heal and so I comforted my pack as best I could. It was heart breaking to see so many suffering and if the books were right it was all because of Blade and I. This hardened my guilt but firmed my resolve.

'Have a seat.' Dr Ambrose invited us. I slowly sat in one of the brown leather chairs facing the doctor. 'Alpha tells me you want to do a pregnancy test.'

'Well, he does but it's too soon, I think.' I said not looking at the man sitting beside me holding my left hand tightly in his.

'Actually tests are quite advanced and since we only take seven months to have a full term pregnancy, we can determine if you have conceived seven days after that time.' Dr Ambrose was a professional and I hated that she was right.

'Good, so can we do it now.' Blade said squeezing my hands slightly. My stomach tightened as I nervously collected the vial from the doctor.

'I will also take a blood sample Luna after you return.' I took the small clear vial and walked slowly to the toilet. Blade followed me in and I turned to look at him.

'Are you going to hold up my skirt while I pee?' I asked and he had the grace to blush. He turned around and left the ladies toilet as I laughed.

I came out to find him leaning against the wall with his right foot bent at the knees.

'All done.' I told him walking back to the doctor's office. She took a blood sample before she took the vial. She inserted a strip in my urine and left it for a few minutes while I rocked in my chair. Blade was too tense to sit. He paced behind my chair. The doctor picked up the strip and smiled,

'You're pregnant Alpha and Luna, congratulations.' I stilled and stared while Blade also stopped his pacing.

Blade had not stopped smiling as we made our way back to the house. In fact he had not released my hand. I did not know how to feel. I should be happy but with the valcans and everything I felt scared.

'I will always protect you Rebecca.' Blade said before we entered the kitchen. 'Now let's feed my pup.'

I walked into the kitchen and screamed,

'Liam!'

My brother smirked and came over to give me hug.

'Please I need to breathe.' Liam groaned as I almost threw us to the floor with the force I grabbed him.

'What are you doing here?' I asked and he looked over at Blade who had followed in much more quietly.

'Your dear mate said you were yearning for my company so I decided to at least be nice to my little sis.' Liam was saying and I punched him on his shoulder. 'Oww such appreciation, you pack a hard one Becca.'

Blade and Liam greeted each other with their manly fist pump and shoulder bumping as I settled on a stool at the breakfast bar.

'So how's Mom and Dad?' I asked excitedly to get news of my family.

'They are fine, they were summoned to the Grand Meeting, and they left yesterday.' Liam told us. We sat at the breakfast bar as the cooks prepared us breakfast.

'Oh my so were Blade's parents. This situation is intense.' I said holding my stomach subconsciously. Blade captured my hand and rubbed it. I looked at him and we got lost in each other marvelling in the fact that we had created a new life. We rubbed noses and giggled.

Liam cleared his throat loudly, 'I know you are still in the honeymoon phase but this brother does not want to see his sister display so much PDA.' Liam said shielding us with his hand. That earned him another punch.

'Liam and I need to go over some information. I would advise you to return to our room and rest.' Blade said after we had eaten.

'I am not ill. I need to offer my help Blade. I am Luna after all.' I was firm and Blade held my hands.

'Fine but remain in the main house and tell me if you are going anywhere.' He warned. 'Plus Liam prepared another surprise so that should keep you occupied until I am free.'

'Surprise again?' I looked at Liam who was busily looking at his phone. 'Liam dish!'

'Uh it wouldn't a surprise then would it? See you later sis.' Liam entered Blade's office and I pouted but my man gathered me in his arms and laid it on good.

'That should hold you until later.' He smirked looking cocky and so handsome.

I slumped against the wall as the door closed and I left with my new bodyguard. It was Noira. She had recovered and I felt she deserved another chance.

'Let's see if we can assist in the school.' I told her.

'But the Alpha said to remain here.' She cautioned.

'There is nothing to do here.' I complained as we made our way outside.

'Luna, you should not be here.' A voice said behind me. I turned around to find Beta Channon looking angrily at me. He definitely did not like me.

'I am going to help in the school.' I wanted to assist in distributing food and water with the other women.

'It is not safe. You need to be inside.' He commanded taking the cooler from my hands.

'Your concern for my welfare is kind but as Luna I need to look out for the pack as well.' I said firmly.

I ignored him and continued on my mission. The men were grateful for the refreshments and were generally pleased to have their Luna near them.

'I had to see it to believe it!' I knew that voice and quickly turned around.

'Clare!' I screamed and rushed into my good friend's arms.

'What are you doing here?' I asked her excitedly.

'Liam said you might need a friend or two?' She informed me staring behind me.

'Or two?' I said puzzled turning around to see Tessa coming in my direction. I rushed to her and we jumped up and down like little school girls.

'I can't believe you are here.' I said so happy to be with my friends.

'You are glowing.' Tessa commented having me turn around. 'All that sex is having a good effect on you!' she whispered.

I pushed her away playfully as we walked back to my cooler.

'These are my childhood friends. They will help me distribute refreshments today.' I informed my team. The women smiled and welcomed my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.3K 15
The Full moon ceremony was just around the corner, and Sophia was dreading it. Although she was the daughter of the Beta of the Crystal Moon Pack, sh...
6.2M 149K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...
8.3K 327 67
Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fierce warrior and skilled tracker. She's...
77.3K 3.7K 77
17 year old Skyler Moore/Reinhart is the omega of her pack whose been rejected multiple times each time she found her supposed to be mate, her most...